Letsargue's Thread for Bashing AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

So your understanding of this verse is that Christ did not die for people but He died for a building? I am just asking because you say that Christ did not die for a single person.

NO!!! - That's what God SAID, and I have FAITH IN IT!! Nothing else can agree with that!!

Paul -- 050212

lifeisgood

NO!!! - That's what God SAID, and I have FAITH IN IT!! Nothing else can agree with that!! Paul -- 050212

My confusion has to do with the definition of the word "Church."

You know, people are always saying, 'I'm going to Church."

And I am always saying to them, "I am not going to Church, I am a member of the Church. I go to the building where the Church (assembly of the redeemed) goes to meet and worship the Lord."

God did not died for a building, he died for people.

We, people, call that "the Church," "the Body of Christ," but it is not the building.

Letsargue

My confusion has to do with the definition of the word "Church."

You know, people are always saying, 'I'm going to Church."

And I am always saying to them, "I am not going to Church, I am a member of the Church. I go to the building where the Church (assembly of the redeemed) goes to meet and worship the Lord."

God did not died for a building, he died for people.

We, people, call that "the Church," "the Body of Christ," but it is not the building.

You’re mixing the definition up!! Church is a group of anything such as people. Jesus uses a flock of sheep as “church”!! – The Body of Christ is a “church” in that it is a group of the Souls of the People!! The Body of Christ is the Spiritual “Church”, and the “Church” is the people themselves, congregating in a Place that is the “PARABLE” of Jesus’ House, which is a Parable of Jesus’ Family, which is a Parable of Heaven, which is a Parable of GOD!!

Paul – 050312

Status
Not open for further replies.