Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

john w

Hall of Fame
Christ preached the law of the new covenant and we who are Christian now abide in it.

however you believe the Jews will go back to the OC law which you claim Christ preached.

LA

Observe, the deception....The wolf "argues"...

So you believe the Jews will return to the law.

I show, chapter, verse, in which the book states it will happen,in which to soak her satanic head, " for out of Zion shall go forth the law,...", the feasts are observed, part of the law, and what do we get from wolfie? Humanism, snorts, grunts, devilish/crafty dismissals, as her father the devil cheers her on.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Observe, the deception....The wolf "argues"...

I show, chapter, verse, in which the book states it will happen,in which to soak her satanic head, " for out of Zion shall go forth the law,...", the feasts are observed, part of the law, and what do we get from wolfie? Humanism, snorts, grunts, devilish/crafty dismissals, as her father the devil cheers her on.

Wrong.

The OC law will never come out of Zion and Christ did not teach the OC law.

Gal 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
Gal 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
Gal 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
Gal 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Gal 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
Gal 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
Gal 4:27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
Gal 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
Gal 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
Gal 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

It is the law of the new covenant which is now in effect since the cross and Pentecost, which you claim was only for the Jews and under the OC law.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Wrong.
Made up, you satanic deceiver. The Lord Jesus Christ taught the law, including keeping the feasts, part of the OC law,you devil child, but your daddy the devil tells you to deny it.

You-out with...

Isaiah 2:3 KJV And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:2 KJV And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Zech. 14 KJV

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

You satanic deceiver.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Don't get confused yourself there bud. He is my Lord, and I am His servant, and you are not over me, you have no right to question or judge my loyalty to Him, do you get that bud?

And yes you are a troll. When you are like this you are a troll.

:)

Ok, dear.

whatever you say.

God bless you:)

john w

Hall of Fame
Wrong.

Gal 3:10 ..................

LA

Galatians 3 KJV ff is true, idiot, in this dispensation; How did you get so stupid? But, in the future, the law will be in place, despite your snorts, hisses, to the contrary, per the scripture.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That's it? An assert, pound the podium, declare "victory?"

Stunning, as TOL is blinded by your lawyerly "knock out" debate ender. Teach us.....Please?

I can teach you if you ask me politely, dear.

I know Jesus very well. Just ask away.

What would you like to know about Jesus' teachings?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Made up, you satanic deceiver. The Lord Jesus Christ taught thew law, including keeping the "appointed times," the feasts, part of the OC law,you devil child, but your daddy the devil tells you to deny it.

You-out with...

Isaiah 2:3 KJV And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:2 KJV And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Zech. 14 KJV

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

You satanic deceiver.

hmmmmm......;)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Galatians 3 KJV ff is true, idiot, in this dispensation; How did you get so stupid? But, in the future, the law will be in place, despite your snorts, hisses, to the contrary, per the scripture.

The only law which will be in place is the new covenant, not a return to the OC law which you claim Christ preached and which you claim the Jews will keep.

Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Wow, I don't remember that thread. I guess it was posted when I was banned.

It sure is trashy thread and this kind of despicable personal attacks never changed since.

Why does it bother you so much how I write or type or who edit my convictions?

I made it very clear that sometimes my son who is not with me anymore did it for me. I wanted make sure my writing is clear.

Yes, when he edited, it was much more clear. But it is my conviction regardless.

It so sad that you guys are so intimidated by my claims of your faith.

My claim has been only one thing: Jesus is the center of Christianity. So if you bear His name, you better know what He teaches and try to be like Him.

Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands".

Jesus' teachings are His followers' law.

You guys don't seem to love Jesus. Why does it bother you so much that my claim of Jesus' teachings is the center of Christianity?

BTW, my children stopped editing my posts long time ago.

So you still have problem with my writing?

My son says many people don't speak or wright too well. So I am not bad at all.

He was almost strait A student through out his high school and college years. He got award on one of the ten highest rate academically.

john w

Hall of Fame
The only law which will be in place is the new covenant, not a return to the OC law which you claim Christ preached and which you claim the Jews will keep.
Catch that deception, 3 card monty, by this Christ rejector? He asserts that the New Covenant is a law.

The only law which will be in place is the new covenant,

Made up, you deceiver. No scripture says that the NC is a law-you fabricated that, per your daddy the devil's orders.

That is talking about the OC law, deceiver. And the feasts, including the feast of tabernacles, are straight out of the OC law.....not this New Covenant law you made up....

Lev. 23 KJV
1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the Lord, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.

3 Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the Lord in all your dwellings.

4 These are the feasts of the Lord, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.

5 In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the Lord's passover.

6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the Lord: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.

7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord seven days: in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

9 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

10 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest:

11 And he shall wave the sheaf before the Lord, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it.

12 And ye shall offer that day when ye wave the sheaf an he lamb without blemish of the first year for a burnt offering unto the Lord.

13 And the meat offering thereof shall be two tenth deals of fine flour mingled with oil, an offering made by fire unto the Lord for a sweet savour: and the drink offering thereof shall be of wine, the fourth part of an hin.

14 And ye shall eat neither bread, nor parched corn, nor green ears, until the selfsame day that ye have brought an offering unto your God: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.

15 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:

16 Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the Lord.

17 Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals; they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baken with leaven; they are the firstfruits unto the Lord.

18 And ye shall offer with the bread seven lambs without blemish of the first year, and one young bullock, and two rams: they shall be for a burnt offering unto the Lord, with their meat offering, and their drink offerings, even an offering made by fire, of sweet savour unto the Lord.

19 Then ye shall sacrifice one kid of the goats for a sin offering, and two lambs of the first year for a sacrifice of peace offerings.

20 And the priest shall wave them with the bread of the firstfruits for a wave offering before the Lord, with the two lambs: they shall be holy to the Lord for the priest.

21 And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, that it may be an holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work therein: it shall be a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.

22 And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not make clean riddance of the corners of thy field when thou reapest, neither shalt thou gather any gleaning of thy harvest: thou shalt leave them unto the poor, and to the stranger: I am the Lord your God.

23 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.

25 Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord.

26 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

27 Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord.

28 And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you before the Lord your God.

29 For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.

30 And whatsoever soul it be that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people.

31 Ye shall do no manner of work: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.

32 It shall be unto you a sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your sabbath.

33 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

34 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the Lord.

35 On the first day shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.

37 These are the feasts of the Lord, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, to offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord, a burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice, and drink offerings, every thing upon his day:

38 Beside the sabbaths of the Lord, and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the Lord.

39 Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the Lord seven days: on the first day shall be a sabbath, and on the eighth day shall be a sabbath.

40 And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the Lord your God seven days.

41 And ye shall keep it a feast unto the Lord seven days in the year. It shall be a statute for ever in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the seventh month.

42 Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths:

43 That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

44 And Moses declared unto the children of Israel the feasts of the Lord.

Read it, deceiver-straight out of the OC law:

Lev. 23 KJV,
34 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the Lord.

Zech. 14 KJV

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.(My note-Read it-penalty for disobedience="law ground")

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.(My note-Read it-penalty for disobedience="law ground")

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.(My note-Read it-penalty for disobedience="law ground")

Heb 8:6 ....

Quite irrelevant to your "argument," deceiver-diversion, slickness, on your part, learned from the devil.

So you believe the Jews will return to the law.

You assert that the Jews will not return to the law-scripture refutes you. And I have never stated that, in the future, Jews will return to the law, as a basis of salvation, deceiver, as you assert that I am, by you quoting the Hebrews passage.

Your daddy, the father of lies, false accuser, taught you well.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
John,

Why does it bother you so much that true Christians following Jesus with Godly conduct?

It seems so clear that you are jealous of true followers, and so bark Jesus' followers are cult, wolf, deceiver, nonbeliever, satanic and so on..

I am sure I missed many names you labeled your enemy.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Catch that deception, 3 card monty, by this Christ rejector? He asserts that the New Covenant is a law.

Made up, you deceiver. No scripture says that the NC is a law-you fabricated that, per your daddy the devil's orders.

That is talking about the OC law, deceiver. And the feasts, including the feast of tabernacles, are straight out of the OC law.....not this New Covenant law you made up....

Lev. 23 KJV
1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the Lord, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.

3 Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the Lord in all your dwellings.

4 These are the feasts of the Lord, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.

5 In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the Lord's passover.

6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the Lord: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.

7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord seven days: in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

9 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

10 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest:

11 And he shall wave the sheaf before the Lord, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it.

12 And ye shall offer that day when ye wave the sheaf an he lamb without blemish of the first year for a burnt offering unto the Lord.

13 And the meat offering thereof shall be two tenth deals of fine flour mingled with oil, an offering made by fire unto the Lord for a sweet savour: and the drink offering thereof shall be of wine, the fourth part of an hin.

14 And ye shall eat neither bread, nor parched corn, nor green ears, until the selfsame day that ye have brought an offering unto your God: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.

15 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:

16 Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the Lord.

17 Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals; they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baken with leaven; they are the firstfruits unto the Lord.

18 And ye shall offer with the bread seven lambs without blemish of the first year, and one young bullock, and two rams: they shall be for a burnt offering unto the Lord, with their meat offering, and their drink offerings, even an offering made by fire, of sweet savour unto the Lord.

19 Then ye shall sacrifice one kid of the goats for a sin offering, and two lambs of the first year for a sacrifice of peace offerings.

20 And the priest shall wave them with the bread of the firstfruits for a wave offering before the Lord, with the two lambs: they shall be holy to the Lord for the priest.

21 And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, that it may be an holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work therein: it shall be a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.

22 And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not make clean riddance of the corners of thy field when thou reapest, neither shalt thou gather any gleaning of thy harvest: thou shalt leave them unto the poor, and to the stranger: I am the Lord your God.

23 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.

25 Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord.

26 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

27 Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord.

28 And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you before the Lord your God.

29 For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.

30 And whatsoever soul it be that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people.

31 Ye shall do no manner of work: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.

32 It shall be unto you a sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your sabbath.

33 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

35 On the first day shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.

37 These are the feasts of the Lord, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, to offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord, a burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice, and drink offerings, every thing upon his day:

38 Beside the sabbaths of the Lord, and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the Lord.

39 Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the Lord seven days: on the first day shall be a sabbath, and on the eighth day shall be a sabbath.

40 And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the Lord your God seven days.

41 And ye shall keep it a feast unto the Lord seven days in the year. It shall be a statute for ever in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the seventh month.

42 Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths:

43 That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

44 And Moses declared unto the children of Israel the feasts of the Lord.

Read it, deceiver-straight out of the OC law:

Lev. 23 KJV,

Zech. 14 KJV

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.(My note-Read it-penalty for disobedience="law ground")

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.(My note-Read it-penalty for disobedience="law ground")

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.(My note-Read it-penalty for disobedience="law ground")

Quite irrelevant to your "argument," deceiver-diversion, slickness, on your part, learned from the devil

You assert that the Jews will not return to the law-scripture refutes you. And I have never stated that, in the future, Jews will return to the law, as a basis of salvation, deceiver, as you assert that I am, by you quoting the Hebrews passage.

Your daddy, the father of lies, false accuser, taught you well.

So you think the law which will go forth from Jerusalem in the future are the laws of the old covenant.

Not likely.

Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

2Co 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
2Co 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

You do not follow Paul as he followed Christ at all.

You are an imposter, not a Christian at all.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey everyone, I invited everyone to meet me in person.

bybee is the only one who responded.

And as you can see, she did not find me any different from the person of the forum meshak.

I am sure she was disappointed that I was not a fake poster.

It is not so godly or good Christian thing being sore losers, people.

meshak does not have to be a pretender:)

Thank you Jesus for your powerful and loving teachings.

john w

Hall of Fame
John,

Why does it bother you so much that true Christians following Jesus with Godly conduct?

1. Catch that "the devil is in the details" trap question, reflecting her wolfie-ness?

"true Christians"

As in "truly" pregnant, dead, alive.....? A Christian is who you are, identity, "in Christ," per Romans -Philemon, not what you do, as a basis of your justification with a holy LORD God, wolfie, perverter.

2."following Jesus with Godly conduct?"-TROLL

-that is sanctification, troll, not justification.

-A Muslim, atheist, Catholic, Buddhist..................can exhibit "Godly conduct" by allegedly "following Jesus," troll-that does not make them "Christian," wolfie.

It seems so clear that you are...

Whenever one employs that "It seems clear" stumper, it means that it is not clear.

jealous of...

More Oprah, talk show psycho babble, from the resident TOL troll.

true followers,

Like the Mahatma, "Mother" Teresa, who are in hell right now, your future residence?

Like "true" pregnancy?

and so bark Jesus' followers are cult, wolf, deceiver, nonbeliever, satanic and so on..

More stock cliches, snorts, hisses.....

You're an idiot. You and "god"suntruth are Larry Fine and Curly of TOL.

am sure I missed many names you labeled your enemy.

All wolves/wolf-ette's, such as yourself, are the Lord Jesus Christ's enemies, and thus mine.

And that is "Mr. saint John" to you, wolfie. Show some respect, sir.