Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

john w

Hall of Fame
No. That would be wrong. Both the Sermon on the Mount and the Sermon on the Plain makes it quite clear that Jesus was speaking to disciples about what was expected of them.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk
No, you are wrong."The sermon on the Mount" was instructions for the believing remnant of the nation Israel, in the context of "The Great Trib," in the future, according to prophecy, and has NADA to do with the body of Christ.The commands/doctrines in the sermon, are a direct contradiction to the commands/doctrine contained in Romans-Philemo, as expressed through Paul, despite protests to the contrary. a 6 year old can see it.
was speaking to disciples about what was expected of them.

Oh-that is a stunning revelation. And you are not a disciple, and these commands are not directed toward members of the boc.

kiwimacahau

No, you are wrong."The sermon on the Mount" was instructions for the believing remnant of the nation Israel, in the context of "The Great Trib," in the future, according to prophecy, and has NADA to do with the body of Christ.The commands/doctrines in the sermon, are a direct contradiction to the commands/doctrine contained in Romans-Philemo, as expressed through Paul, despite protests to the contrary. a 6 year old can see it.
People who see things that others don't are either far-sighted or mad. I wonder which one you are?

kiwimacahau

Oh-that is a stunning revelation. And you are not a disciple, and these commands are not directed toward members of the boc.
How would you know whether I am a disciple or not? Mind-reading is not a gift of the Spirit.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You don't seem to know Jesus says, "if you love Me, keep my commands".

I am a Christian and Jesus' follower, not troll.

don't get confused about Christianity, dear.
Don't get confused yourself there bud. He is my Lord, and I am His servant, and you are not over me, you have no right to question or judge my loyalty to Him, do you get that bud?

And yes you are a troll. When you are like this you are a troll.

:)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, but not about His teachings while on earth, when He taught the law.

Take out Romans-Philemon, and you have no Christianity, only Jews living under the law. You lied.

Of course, you love putting others under the bondage of the law. Daddy devil taught you well.

No, it's not; it is instructions for the believing remnant of the nation Israel, in the context of "The Great Trib," biblical idiot, in the future, according to prophecy, and has NADA to do with the body of Christ.

Good day to you, sir wolfie.

So you believe the Jews will return to the law.

You do not believe Jesus or Paul, but you do believe satan--

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Gal 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
Gal 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.
Gal 2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
Gal 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't get confused yourself there bud. He is my Lord, and I am His servant, and you are not over me, you have no right to question or judge my loyalty to Him, do you get that bud?

And yes you are a troll. When you are like this you are a troll.

:)

When you can not face simple questioning then you talk like that.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

What a pack of lies.

john w

Hall of Fame
How would you know whether I am a disciple or not? Mind-reading is not a gift of the Spirit.

You missed it-disciples..."learner"....Does not automatically mean "saved," and Paul never uses that term in Romans-Philemon. Has no application in today's dispensation, as pertaining to the church, which is his body.

Judas was a "disciple."

To attain the kingdom.....the sprit of humilty, meekness....:

Matthew 5 KJV
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Survey Psalms 34:18 KJV,Isaiah 66:1-2 KJV

Vs. Paul's instructions, in this dispensation-we already have the virtue of humility, meekness, being a new creature in Christ, these are the respective member of the boc's inherit character, as already being considered seated in heavenly places, because we are "in Him," not needing to pursue/seek it.

Colossians 3 KJV

12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

john w

Hall of Fame
What a pack of lies.

For the babes, sheep, to protect them from wolfie LALaw....

Matthew 5 KJV

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Survey Zech. 12:10-12 KJV

Vs. Paul's instructions, in this dispensation:

Philippians 3 KJV

Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord.

Gal. 6 KJV
14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Shall we go on.....?

john w

Hall of Fame
So you believe the Jews will return to the law.

Clueless wolf...

Isaiah 2:3 KJV And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:2 KJV And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Zech. 14 KJV

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Poor wolfie LALaw.Take your seat. You are not in my stratosphere.

john w

Hall of Fame
John W is Madist and they believe Christians are Paul's followers and you don't have to follow Jesus.

We follow the risen, ascended, glorified, and seated Lord from heaven, troll, as commanded by that same Lord Jesus Christ. You follow satan, by teaching the law, to be saved; the Saviour taught the law, to show you, that you cannot be saved by following the law.

Your pappy the devil is "Isaiah 5" "proud" of you, troll.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Clueless wolf...

Isaiah 2:3 KJV And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:2 KJV And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Zech. 14 KJV

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Poor wolfie LALaw.Take your seat. You are not in my stratosphere.

Christ preached the law of the new covenant and we who are Christian now abide in it.

however you believe the Jews will go back to the OC law which you claim Christ preached.

LA