Lets argue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragTagblues

Hmm. Eltom John may well be....

Elton John however has as much musical talent as the contents of my handkerchief after a good sneeze....

:nananana:

Oh I get it now . . . . .your ASC secretly aren't you?

At least were agreed that Eltom John is a genius . . . .

Surely classic songs like Thats Why They Call It the Blues and Your Song can't be forgotten? However don't get me wrong, I can't stand the bloke, I really can't; but his music is enjoyable.

Arthur Brain

Oh I get it now . . . . .your ASC secretly aren't you?

At least were agreed that Eltom John is a genius . . . .

Surely classic songs like Thats Why They Call It the Blues and Your Song can't be forgotten? However don't get me wrong, I can't stand the bloke, I really can't; but his music is enjoyable.

Well to be fair he did record one good song as I recall. It was called "I'm never going to sing again and fall down a mineshaft". Unless my memory is playing tricks again....

;)

salumiere

We can always argue about the false gospel of universlaism.

:D

Which?

THE false gospel of universalism.
the FALSE gospel of universalism.
the false GOSPEL of universalism.
the false gospel OF universalism.

or my personal favorite

the false gospel of UNIVERSALISM...

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Love without end........

Love without end........

Which?

THE false gospel of universalism.
the FALSE gospel of universalism.
the false GOSPEL of universalism.
the false gospel OF universalism.

or my personal favorite

the false gospel of UNIVERSALISM...

I believe the original 'pun' was with the misspelling of 'universalism' as 'universlaism', but around these parts...ya never know ;):p

In any case,....Universalism traditionally defined as that doctrine of 'universal reconciliation' or the 'eventual reunion of all souls with God' is a beautiful and most just teaching, if truly all souls ultimately recognize their true origin, purpose and being in 'God' as to naturally choose that innate reality and its will,...as their very own. In this recollection,...one awakens to realize 'God' as that universal reality that pervades and sustains all that exists...its very nature being Love. Is Love supreme....and does the divine Will ultimately triumph? Consider Infinite Love.

Om namah ehyeh shammah,

pj

Last edited:

zippy2006

I believe the original 'pun' was with the misspelling of 'universalism' as 'universlaism', but around these parts...ya never know ;):p

In any case,....Universalism traditionally defined as that doctrine of 'universal reconciliation' or the 'eventual reunion of all souls with God' is a beautiful and most just teaching, if truly all souls ultimately recognize their true origin, purpose and being in 'God' as to naturally choose that innate reality and its will,...as their very own. In this recollection,...one awakens to realize 'God' as that universal reality that pervades and sustains all that exists...its very nature being Love. Is Love supreme....and does the divine Will ultimately triumph? Consider the INFINITY of God's Love. Contemplate its majesty.

One Love. One Power. One Presence.

Om namah ehyeh shammah!

pj

THE FALSE GOSPEL of universalism :D

Status
Not open for further replies.