Know Your Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You said there is an exit. Now you are saying I am dumb because there isn't.

I said
lolol There is one on every computer, and every jnternet and every website. So if you don't know that how would you describe yourself?? lolol

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol There is one on every computer, and every jnternet and every website. So if you don't know that how would you describe yourself?? lolol

You are incorrect.

I have two degrees in computers. One is a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and Systems. the other is a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Systems. I do not need either one to know that I do not see exit anywhere here.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are incorrect.

I have two degrees in computers. One is a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and Systems. the other is a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Systems. I do not need either one to know that I do not see exit anywhere here.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Then your getting paranoid again.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You see Jacob was just lying. He knows how to leave because he has done it so many times before. I told you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No.

You told me to take a break. I ate lunch and bought some garlic bread.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I was right wasn't I. Your demons are tormenting you now. You cant leave. But as you can see I can post or not post. But I thought the best thing I can do for you is reveal your demons to you. And you have some strong ones. Its obvious in your replies. Anyone who must deny what someone else says for no reason is demon possessed. When all you do is deny with no spiritual reason that is a devil. And an antichrist.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jacob look inside yourself today. What isn't there that was there yesterday??? That emotion. That is what your going to have to crucify. Not give into it. The more you give into it the stronger it gets.

[1Co 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jacob this is what you have to do. That devil is the one that keeps telling you to deny, deny, deny.

[Jas 4:7
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I was right wasn't I. Your demons are tormenting you now. You cant leave. But as you can see I can post or not post. But I thought the best thing I can do for you is reveal your demons to you. And you have some strong ones. Its obvious in your replies. Anyone who must deny what someone else says for no reason is demon possessed. When all you do is deny with no spiritual reason that is a devil. And an antichrist.

Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 11-3.

You are incorrect.

If you incorrectly think or say that I have a devil, a demon, that I am demon possessed, or that I am an antichrist, you have some things to work out, not me. And it is my responsibility to tell you this. And I can only do this by a post. Otherwise you have taken me hostage with your words, punishing me for posting and punishing me to never post again. I can choose not to post too. But not if you are hold me hostage not to.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob look inside yourself today. What isn't there that was there yesterday??? That emotion. That is what your going to have to crucify. Not give into it. The more you give into it the stronger it gets.

[1Co 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 11-3.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You just said I have to crucify something that is not inside myself today. This is torture, torment, harassment, unjust punishment, psycho-babble, etc.... I did nothing wrong and you are talking about yesterday so that you can make illogical statements about me and what I should do today.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob this is what you have to do. That devil is the one that keeps telling you to deny, deny, deny.

[Jas 4:7

Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 11-3.

No one is telling me to deny.

I already submitted to God. And the devil did flee. But I do not know if I saw the devil then or not.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 11-3.

No one is telling me to deny.

I already submitted to God. And the devil did flee. But I do not know if I saw the devil then or not.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol look at yourself you posted reply after reply when you could have just made one reply. And it is on the revelation your demon wants to keep from you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol look at yourself you posted reply after reply when you could have just made one reply. And it is on the revelation your demon wants to keep from you.

Shalom.

You are incorrect. You are posting to me in more than one thread. I only made one reply here.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. You are posting to me in more than one thread. I only made one reply here.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Now we know why your doing it. If you stay on one thread people can question you. But if you use a lot of threads at the same time you can avoid being caught in your deceptions.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Now we know why your doing it. If you stay on one thread people can question you. But if you use a lot of threads at the same time you can avoid being caught in your deceptions.

Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. You can post in as many threads as you like on a single day. I have been asked to only post one thread per day. In my life I have done more than this. If you would like to take me to task in this, be my guest. But if you think that I was avoiding being caught in a deception today, you are wrong.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't believe in what you said. You spoke of an inner man. What you said is not what the Scriptures say.
I asked you to stop doing something that is not proper for you to do. To call me an idiot is to lie. Because saying that I am an idiot is not speaking the truth.
Shalom.
Today is Sheni, 10-28. It is Yom, Day.
You may have meant bye.
Bye.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.

Now I have to be here because you have called upon me to answer if I have lied about leaving. I have not. I do not know what you mean by leaving. If you do not respond to me then this is my last post on this thread.

Shalom.
You do not know the truth. You teach and spout lies. You are making false statements and spreading lies. You are communicating lies and falsehood to me. You say it is because I am ignorant, but then you say that beginners should teach me instead of you. Apparently you seek to insult me in such a way that removes yourself from culpability for the things that you have said to and about me, in the presence of internet witnesses. You are a bully. If you can't or don't teach, you should not have pretended to do so or tried to defend yourself with your nonsense and false ideas when confronted with the truth of God's word.

I do not know what you are arguing. I have not done and I am not doing what you are describing here.
I do not.

Now you have lied about me.
I do not follow your orders or commands. Sorry.
Shalom.

You have falsely accused me in these things. If you had not done so I would not need to respond to this your post.

You have just said the wrong thing.

Apparently you wanted me to say bye.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
FLESH (CRUSIFY)-Demons
2 Cor 7:1
1 Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
James 1:21-24
21 Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;
24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
Luke 9:23-24
23 Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.
24 "For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it.
Rom 6:8-10
8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,
9 knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him.
10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God.
1 Pet 4:19
19 Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator.
Eph 3:16
16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
Matt 18:8-9
8 "If your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life lame or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the everlasting fire.
9 "And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire.
2 Tim 2:3-7
3 You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
4 No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier.
5 And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules.
6 The hard-working farmer must be first to partake of the crops.
7 Consider what I say, and may the Lord give you understanding in all things.
Rom 6:6-7
6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin.
7 For he who has died has been freed from sin.
Heb 5:8-9
8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.
9 And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him,
Eph 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Eph 6:11
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
2 Cor 2:11
11 lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices.
2 Cor 11:3
3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
2 Cor 10:12
12 For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
2 Cor 3:4-6
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Rom 12:1-2
1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
I Jn 2:15-17
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world-- the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-- is not of the Father but is of the world.
17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.
Titus 2:11-15
11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,
12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age,
Gal 5:16-24
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Matt 5:29-30
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
Matt 22:16
16 And they sent to Him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, "Teacher, we know that You are true, and teach the way of God in truth; nor do You care about anyone, for You do not regard the person of men.
Rev 2:11
11 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death."'
Rom 6:1-11
1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?
2 Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it?
3 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?
4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection,
6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin.
7 For he who has died has been freed from sin.
8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,
9 knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him.
10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God.
11 Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(NKJ)

xxx Flesh is your outer person where your emotions(passions) dwell in you. Your inner man is your spirit and soul. Your spirit is the mind of your inner man, and your soul is the body of your inner man where your affections come from. Affections have no desire with them, whether it be joy, sadness, or compassion there is no desire to do anything about them. Your outer person is very strong feelings or emotions that you cant control, you have to give into them. One needs the Holy Spirit(verses) for power over their outer person. All the verses that comes to mind while one is in the meat understanding is for purging their minds of carnality. And crucifying their emotions and feelings that are contrary to any of the verses that comes to their mind. When I am in the Holy Spirit nothing affects me that happens. The verses override all feelings and emotions. When I am in the flesh I cant hear any verses.

James 1:4
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
(KJV)

1 Tim 6:7-8
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
8 And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content.
(NKJ)

Rom 12:1-3
1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
(NKJ)

James 4:7-10
8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
9 Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom.
10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 5:9-10
9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.
10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 15:58
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 15:30-31
30 And why do we stand in jeopardy every hour?
31 I affirm, by the boasting in you which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.
(NKJ)

1 Tim 6:12-14
12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
13 I urge you in the sight of God who gives life to all things, and before Christ Jesus who witnessed the good confession before Pontius Pilate,
14 that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing,
(NKJ)

Rom 7:18
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find.
(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.