Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolollololololololol ROFLOL

[Mat 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

If there is a reason for your grammar mistakes I do not know what it is. It doesn't make what you were saying, or what you meant to say, correct.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If there is a reason for your grammar mistakes I do not know what it is. It doesn't make what you were saying, or what you meant to say, correct.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol It means that idiots that cant find anything to criticize me of. Turn to spelling.

24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol It means that idiots that cant find anything to criticize me of. Turn to spelling.

24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel

Spelling and grammar are different. If you know it was your spelling, okay.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Your really an idiot.

You are incorrect.

I do not trust a thing you say.

You do not have any credibility.

Instead you are a bully or worse.

You enjoy name calling.

You have called me an idiot many times.

Enough.

Enough already.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are incorrect.

I do not trust a thing you say.

You do not have any credibility.

Instead you are a bully or worse.

You enjoy name calling.

You have called me an idiot many times.

Enough.

Enough already.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You are an idiot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect.

I do not have demons.

Oh, and I do not know what you can see.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You have demons that is the reason you cant leave. Its obvious they have you under their control. That is why you put out so many stupid conversations.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You have demons that is the reason you cant leave. Its obvious they have you under their control. That is why you put out so many stupid conversations.

How can I leave from a post I leave for you?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How would I leave someone else's post since it does not have to do with a post that I am making?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL You really need a nap. Then come back and read what you wrote. There is absolutely no sense to it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Do you even know what a conversation is? You do know a demon told you that.

Is it possible to have a conversation on the internet? How would you leave it? When your words are still there and the person you have responded to keeps posting with accusations once you realized that it was not any longer a time to continue?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Is it possible to have a conversation on the internet? How would you leave it? When your words are still there and the person you have responded to keeps posting with accusations once you realized that it was not any longer a time to continue?

I said
lol You have gone brain dead. You take the mouse in your hand and click on exit. There

Status
Not open for further replies.