ECT Kingdom Of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
??????
To submit to God and know you hear the Spirit of God does not make your mind perfect. I know in Christ I have a sound mind. But I also know that in this world in which I live that which comes into my life is clouding the witness of the Spirit in my life. In my need I acknowledge Him.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
To submit to God and know you hear the Spirit of God does not make your mind perfect. I know in Christ I have a sound mind. But I also know that in this world in which I live that which comes into my life is clouding the witness of the Spirit in my life. In my need I acknowledge Him.

I said
You should get to know Him. By obeying every verse that enters your mind. That is the Holy Spirit trying to teach you.

1 Cor 1:25-28
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:4-7
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You should get to know Him. By obeying every verse that enters your mind. That is the Holy Spirit trying to teach you.

1 Cor 1:25-28
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:4-7
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
(NKJ)
There is an obedience that is by faith.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is an obedience that is by faith.

I said
lol If you truly had faith in God and in His Word and in the Holy Spirit you would obey. The faith you have is in your human wisdom. When you have a doubt come up in you. You give yourself wholly to it. What ever you rely on is where your faith is.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol If you truly had faith in God and in His Word and in the Holy Spirit you would obey. The faith you have is in your human wisdom. When you have a doubt come up in you. You give yourself wholly to it. What ever you rely on is where your faith is.
My faith is in God and you are telling me that when I say there is an obedience that is by faith that if I had faith I would obey (implying I do not). I just told you obedience must be done in faith. All other "obedience" (obedience that is not in faith or not of faith) amounts to nothing... it is not true obedience. Do you understand now? I don't know why you are laughing about such a simple topic. It is upsetting that you would not understand.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
My faith is in God and you are telling me that when I say there is an obedience that is by faith that if I had faith I would obey (implying I do not). I just told you obedience must be done in faith. All other "obedience" (obedience that is not in faith or not of faith) amounts to nothing... it is not true obedience. Do you understand now? I don't know why you are laughing about such a simple topic. It is upsetting that you would not understand.

I said
lol Because I can see the counterfeit. I see it in your replies. Look at your replies your still trying to justify yourself carnally.

John 5:38-42
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
42 "But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your trying to convince yourself of that. Not me.
You have not yet confessed your error. Then you told me the Holy Spirit speaks to me and I agreed. Then you told me I don't obey God when I said there is an obedience that is by faith (which is different from good works without faith, by which a person can never be saved).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have not yet confessed your error. Then you told me the Holy Spirit speaks to me and I agreed. Then you told me I don't obey God when I said there is an obedience that is by faith (which is different from good works without faith, by which a person can never be saved).

I said
What error?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
about years for the milk and the meat

I said
That's not an error. I received that in a revelation of Jesus Christ.
Are you going to start judging Jesus now?
You haven't come to the revelations of Jesus Christ yet. So how could you know it is an error?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That's not an error. I received that in a revelation of Jesus Christ.
Are you going to start judging Jesus now?
You haven't come to the revelations of Jesus Christ yet. So how could you know it is an error?
Actually, you attributed your error to the Bible and the writings of Paul, which do not say what you tried to make them say. This has nothing to do with the authority of Jesus.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Actually, you attributed your error to the Bible and the writings of Paul, which do not say what you tried to make them say. This has nothing to do with the authority of Jesus.

I said
lolol I don't know if you have learned this yet. But the whole new testament is Jesus'. And only your arrogance would even assume you could judge the revelations of Jesus Christ. Your like a grade school kid judging the college professor when it comes to judging the revelations of Jesus Christ. You do know that your judgment is blasphemy don't you?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol I don't know if you have learned this yet. But the whole new testament is Jesus'. And only your arrogance would even assume you could judge the revelations of Jesus Christ. Your like a grade school kid judging the college professor when it comes to judging the revelations of Jesus Christ. You do know that your judgment is blasphemy don't you?
What are you talking about?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What are you talking about?

I said
All your blasphemy against these verses---New Testament Jesus.

Gal 1:15-18
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb and called me through His grace,
16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,
17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:1-2

1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 11:1-2

1 Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
All your blasphemy against these verses---New Testament Jesus.

Gal 1:15-18
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb and called me through His grace,
16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,
17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:1-2

1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 11:1-2

1 Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you.
(NKJ)
Jesus is throughout the New Testament (writings). But His words are the red letters. These are the words attributed to Him.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is throughout the New Testament (writings). But His words are the red letters. These are the words attributed to Him.

I said
Don't you know its all Gods Word. God sent Jesus, Jesus sent the apostles.

John 20:21-22
21 So Jesus said to them again, "Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you."
22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
(NKJ)

Matt 10:5-11
5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: "Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans.
6 "But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7 "And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.'
8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
9 "Provide neither gold nor silver nor copper in your money belts,
10 "nor bag for your journey, nor two tunics, nor sandals, nor staffs; for a worker is worthy of his food.
11 "Now whatever city or town you enter, inquire who in it is worthy, and stay there till you go out.
(NKJ)

Jesus died for the whole new testament. He is the testator.

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

You just slowly walking backwards. You are loosing your spirituality.
Your not hearing the Spirit no more. Your listening to the devil. Your trying to pick holes in scripture.

Mark 4:24-25
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Don't you know its all Gods Word. God sent Jesus, Jesus sent the apostles.

John 20:21-22
21 So Jesus said to them again, "Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you."
22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
(NKJ)

Matt 10:5-11
5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: "Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans.
6 "But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7 "And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.'
8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
9 "Provide neither gold nor silver nor copper in your money belts,
10 "nor bag for your journey, nor two tunics, nor sandals, nor staffs; for a worker is worthy of his food.
11 "Now whatever city or town you enter, inquire who in it is worthy, and stay there till you go out.
(NKJ)

Jesus died for the whole new testament. He is the testator.

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

You just slowly walking backwards. You are loosing your spirituality.
Your not hearing the Spirit no more. Your listening to the devil. Your trying to pick holes in scripture.

Mark 4:24-25
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
(NKJ)
Not so. You still haven't confessed your error, and now you are putting it on Jesus.