ECT Kingdom Of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Try being honest with yourself. You don't understand so you use guile to try to get me to stumble in my words. So you can "feel" justified.
You and I both know that we should use the words of scripture. But then you say I add my own ideas. You have yours as well. I have pointed out your long standing error about the years pertaining to verses on milk and meat. For you this is simply the only way to "put things together" and only have revelations from the scriptures. We can both learn from each other if we continue.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You and I both know that we should use the words of scripture. But then you say I add my own ideas. You have yours as well. I have pointed out your long standing error about the years pertaining to verses on milk and meat. For you this is simply the only way to "put things together" and only have revelations from the scriptures. We can both learn from each other if we continue.

I said
No I cant learn from you. I would be going backwards in my walk. I know you better than you know yourself. Or I should say the Holy Spirit knows you better. And He guides me in who you are. When and if you ever do get to the revelations of Jesus Christ there is no compromise. God does not believe in democracy.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
No I cant learn from you. I would be going backwards in my walk. I know you better than you know yourself. Or I should say the Holy Spirit knows you better. And He guides me in who you are. When and if you ever do get to the revelations of Jesus Christ there is no compromise. God does not believe in democracy.
When do you believe was Paul's first revelation of Jesus Christ?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When do you believe was Paul's first revelation of Jesus Christ?

I said
See some more rediculous questions. Who cares. I'm only interested in the ones I receive.

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
See some more rediculous questions. Who cares. I'm only interested in the ones I receive.

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)
But have you recieve-d Jesus? They did, and so should we as we receive all the Biblical prophets of God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
But have you recieve-d Jesus? They did, and so should we as we receive all the Biblical prophets of God.

I said
More ridiculous statements. One cant receive the revelations of Jesus Christ without receiving Jesus as the author of them. Why are you still making stuff up just to hear yourself talk?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
More ridiculous statements. One cant receive the revelations of Jesus Christ without receiving Jesus as the author of them. Why are you still making stuff up just to hear yourself talk?
No. Paul received revelations of Jesus Christ. This is different from the revelation of Jesus Christ in the book of Revelation.

Do you remember that Paul was on the road to Damascus? Did he meet Jesus then?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. Paul received revelations of Jesus Christ. This is different from the revelation of Jesus Christ in the book of Revelation.

Do you remember that Paul was on the road to Damascus? Did he meet Jesus then?

I said

Titus 3:9
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
(KJV)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

Titus 3:9
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
(KJV)
This has to do with the word revelations and how you are using it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This has to do with the word revelations and how you are using it.

I said
Don't you think it would be a good idea for you to wait until you are receiving the revelations before you try to judge others who are receiving them.

Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Don't you think it would be a good idea for you to wait until you are receiving the revelations before you try to judge others who are receiving them.

Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)
Not if you put receiving revelations in a time frame such as you have done.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Not if you put receiving revelations in a time frame such as you have done.

I said
But even if someone explains it to you. You cant understand them until you have received some. I know. All you can do is come up with a theory(guess) of who they work.
Its like scripture, you keep reading and adding different scriptures to your human wisdom. And you still hit the brick walls. When what you should be doing when you read scripture is purging out all thoughts and feelings that are contrary to the scripture. You give into your doubts that come up in you. Instead of just believing what ever is written in the scriptures.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
But even if someone explains it to you. You cant understand them until you have received some. I know. All you can do is come up with a theory(guess) of who they work.
Its like scripture, you keep reading and adding different scriptures to your human wisdom. And you still hit the brick walls. When what you should be doing when you read scripture is purging out all thoughts and feelings that are contrary to the scripture. You give into your doubts that come up in you. Instead of just believing what ever is written in the scriptures.
God has revealed many things to me. But one of those things is that you are wrong for having the opinion that milk and meat relate to years in some way, and a certain number at that!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God has revealed many things to me. But one of those things is that you are wrong for having the opinion that milk and meat relate to years in some way, and a certain number at that!

I said
Now what God would that be?

John 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
(NKJ)

Could it be this one? If it is this one you are working for satan.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Now what God would that be?
The one and only true God, the God of the Bible. He is YHVH. He is the God of truth. He is the Father of the only begotten Son, Jesus the Christ (Jesus Messiah, God's anointed one). He is the Creator of the world, even of you and I of whom He is also to be called Father.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The one and only true God, the God of the Bible. He is YHVH. He is the God of truth. He is the Father of the only begotten Son, Jesus the Christ (Jesus Messiah, God's anointed one). He is the Creator of the world, even of you and I of whom He is also to be called Father.

I said
John 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
(NKJ)