Kerry Spanked Israel

chair

But the real question is why? What gave the Western world the right to create a new country for the Jewish people? The Holocaust? If so, then give Manhattan back to the Injuns...

The Jews are from Israel. If anything, we are the "injuns" of the Middle East. Ever hear of the Arab conquests in the 7th century? And modern Zionism started in the late 19th century. Israel was not "invented" because of the Holocaust.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
The Jews are from Israel. If anything, we are the "injuns" of the Middle East. Ever hear of the Arab conquests in the 7th century? And modern Zionism started in the late 19th century. Israel was not "invented" because of the Holocaust.

Jews have been castigated from shortly after Christians took the stage. Often they were/are "other" in the minds of non-Jews. Just as Muslims are "other" to Trumpy and his followers. Makes it easier to dislike them. Ala all Mexicans are drug dealers and rapists.
Yes Jews are the "Injuns" of, well probably the world. My comment was not anti-Semitic, despite the pleasure it gives Nicky to raise that issue, but addressed to the question of what gave the victors in WWII the right to replace (word choice?) the Palestinians with Jews? Just because they were there earlier? If that is the case why not give the Americas back to the natives?
Perhaps it is too late to do that--Americas back to the natives--but if so then arguing to redo the 7th century Arab conquests is also too late.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
John Kerry scolded Israel today - see full speech

In about 3 weeks John Kerry will no longer be Secretary of State, so this thread is pretty much useless.

That being said: How about we talk about Israel's real enemies, Russia and Iran?

putin-iran.jpg

Should the citizens of the United States be concerned with the new Secretary of State Rex Tillerson (if he's confirmed) who has close ties to Russia and Vladimir Putin as well as President Elect Donald Trump who does as well?

Russia%20Putin%20Tillerson

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Let Russia deal with the Middle East...

not until we're off oil

No. You are a dangerous bigot.

:banana:

i prefer "deplorable" :p

Jews have been castigated from shortly after Christians took the stage.

right - before christians "took the stage" they never had to struggle, were never enslaved, never suffered....

jd said:
... all Mexicans are drug dealers and rapists.

trump never said that :idunno:

hate on trump all you like, but at least be clear what you hate him for

jd said:
what gave the victors in WWII the right to replace (word choice?) the Palestinians with Jews?

there's still lots of palestinians in israel, living peacefully alongside the jews

arab-jewish-population-in-israel-palestine-1914-to-2005.gif

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Britain, edging towards Trump, scolds Kerry over Israel

Britain scolded U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry for describing the Israeli government as the most right-wing in Israeli history, a move that aligns Prime Minister Theresa May more closely with President-elect Donald Trump.

After U.S. President Barack Obama enraged Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by refusing to veto a UN Security Council resolution demanding an end to Israeli settlement building, Kerry's public rebuke of Israel has unsettled some allies such as Britain.

Amid one of the United States' sharpest confrontations with Israel since the 1956 Suez crisis, Kerry said in a speech that Israel jeopardizeds hopes of peace in the Middle East by building settlements in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-britain-idUSKBN14J0L0

:mock: bammy and kerry

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
That being said: How about we talk about Israel's real enemies, Russia and Iran?

Should the citizens of the United States be concerned with the new Secretary of State Rex Tillerson (if he's confirmed) who has close ties to Russia and Vladimir Putin as well as President Elect Donald Trump who does as well?

But Trump just congratulated Putin for "delay" in response to Obama's moves. Said he always knew he was "very smart". The Trumpeter is hoping all this Russian stuff just goes away. Dont think Sen McCain will let it. Apparently the possibility that the Russian actions helped the vote for The Trumpeter offends his ego. Rather than being upset as most normal Americans would be given what the Russians did, Trump will want to use it to make some deal which will help Exxon and Trump but screw the average American.
Yet his supporters will think Trumpy a genius rather than the slime ball he is.

drbrumley

I wouldn't be surprised if, in 6 months, Trump decides to cancel that $38 billion check Obama cut the Israelis

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
It's obvious you didn't watch the speech. Kerry attacked the Palestinians and Arab allies for their support for terrorism and denial of Israel's right to exist. But hey why argue substance when you can call names.

The substance was a complete imbecile attempting to defend the indefensible act that his anti semite boss (Obama) did at the UN previously with willful malice. Both men are a disgrace to this nation and Jan 20th cannot come quick enough...good riddance to both of these turds.

Answer me this. What then is the endgame for Israel?

Obviously to live with terrorists surrounding them calling for their demise, as it has always been. The Arabs do not want peace...never did, and I can tell you that their ongoing attempt for the whole of Jerusalem will NEVER happen, not even with a bunch of irrelevant bullies at the UN calling for it. Outside of the U.S.'s influence, money, & military the UN is nothing, because all those bullies with a pulpit there at the UN are a big bunch of cowards to do anything about it on their own.

If, as Kerry said Israel intends to annex the west bank, do you think de-facto apartheid will allow for stability in Israel? Do you want Israel to engage in genocide? Forceful removal of Palestinians from the West Bank/Gaza? Because those are the only options if Israel doesn't go with the two state solution.

Contrary to popular belief the Israeli's are not in the wrong here, the lands they are occupying are theirs, part of their sovereign nation, including the Golon which the Syrians lost due to their own aggression. There is no apartheid, the arabs living there have had every opportunity to live in peace alongside the Israeli's and have rejected that arrangement in lieu of ongoing conflict, murder, terrorism...all this is their choice so, personally I really don't care how the Israeli's deal with them at this point. The two state solution has been tried & failed because the Arabs occupying the Sovereign nation of Israel don't want anything less than the genocide of the Jews, it is a stand off and I don't see where the Israeli's are forced into a position to give them anything more unless they are willing to lay down arms, recognize the Jewish nation, and make peace. I have not one ounce of sorrow for the terrorists, and make no mistake these Arabs who refer to themselves as palestinians are just a band of thug terrorists.

glorydaz

The substance was a complete imbecile attempting to defend the indefensible act that his anti semite boss (Obama) did at the UN previously with willful malice. Both men are a disgrace to this nation and Jan 20th cannot come quick enough...good riddance to both of these turds.

Obviously to live with terrorists surrounding them calling for their demise, as it has always been. The Arabs do not want peace...never did, and I can tell you that their ongoing attempt for the whole of Jerusalem will NEVER happen, not even with a bunch of irrelevant bullies at the UN calling for it. Outside of the U.S.'s influence, money, & military the UN is nothing, because all those bullies with a pulpit there at the UN are a big bunch of cowards to do anything about it on their own.

Contrary to popular belief the Israeli's are not in the wrong here, the lands they are occupying are theirs, part of their sovereign nation, including the Golon which the Syrians lost due to their own aggression. There is no apartheid, the arabs living there have had every opportunity to live in peace alongside the Israeli's and have rejected that arrangement in lieu of ongoing conflict, murder, terrorism...all this is their choice so, personally I really don't care how the Israeli's deal with them at this point. The two state solution has been tried & failed because the Arabs occupying the Sovereign nation of Israel don't want anything less than the genocide of the Jews, it is a stand off and I don't see where the Israeli's are forced into a position to give them anything more unless they are willing to lay down arms, recognize the Jewish nation, and make peace. I have not one ounce of sorrow for the terrorists, and make no mistake these Arabs who refer to themselves as palestinians are just a band of thug terrorists.

:first: