Kentucky clerk who refused gay couples taken into federal custody; ordered jailed

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
[The Constitution was] Written by Christian men with Judeo/Christian doctrine in mind.

Were the Founding Fathers "Tolerant" of Islam? [Part I]

http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=7&article=4622

Most of them dont understand when they refered to religion back then, they were refering to different denominations of Christianity and that universalism back them, meant you recognized all christian denominations as equal, be it catholic, baptist, Presbyterian, etcc, because the catholics were on their way to wanting the state and church as one again like it was where early americans came from.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Then you need to move to the Holy See, because once you start talking about facilitation of moral choice as sin you're by and large up to your neck in it given your material participation in the Republic.

It's more than mere facilitation. I recommend actually reading the link, or, if not, at least checking out the difference between material vs. formal cooperation in evil. It's a distinction worth knowing and may come in handy.

StanJ

He wasn't asserting that. :nono:
Does anybody here actually read the stuff that other people say? Or do you just look for key words and start copy/pasting?

WHO wasn't asserting WHAT? I asked aCW if he stays out of what happens on private property, because he always rants about what gays do in the bedroom.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
WHO wasn't asserting WHAT? I asked aCW if he stays out of what happens on private property, because he always rants about what gays do in the bedroom.

Read ACW's post again. Then, read the post to which he was responding. Then, read the post to which that post was responding.

At that point, it should become evident why your response is just silly and out of place.

Arthur Brain

As are all legitimate organizations that help sexually and gender confused youth with their sexual and gender confusion.

Since you're only against "quack therapy", that must mean that you're for the vast majority of other psychological and spiritual therapy for sexually confused youth, who without it very well might spend eternity in Hell (as well as having a very miserable life here on earth)?

(It's my...."method").

Why don't you set up your own "Faggot Recovery Center" and see how many patrons you get? Then you can tell any who appear how the little fags that they are deserve to rot in hideous suffering and how you're doing them a great big service by "curing" them.

Pratt.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
[The Constitution was] Written by Christian men with Judeo/Christian doctrine in mind.

http://www.apologeticspress.org/apco...7&article=4622

Most of them dont understand when they refered to religion back then, they were refering to different denominations of Christianity and that universalism back them, meant you recognized all christian denominations as equal, be it catholic, baptist, Presbyterian, etcc, because the catholics were on their way to wanting the state and church as one again like it was where early americans came from.

Exactly, and giving religious liberty to nutcase religions like Islam wasn't part of their original intent.

Hence the reason that a Muslim flight attendant refusing to serve alcoholic beverages to passengers and a Christian County Clerk refusing to issue marriage licenses to homosexuals shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence when it comes to "constitutional rights".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
There's another reason you boyz like Frank so much, he made the cover of the most popular homosexual magazine in the US.

That news is more than 2 years old aCW...try and keep up.

Has Pope Frank's morals "evolved" in that time Stan?

Wonder if they would give you the Bigot of the Year award?

Nah...probably not.

There you go judging again.

drbrumley

http://www.apologeticspress.org/apco...7&article=4622

Exactly, and giving religious liberty to nutcase religions like Islam wasn't part of their original intent.

:rotfl:

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.