Keeping Racism Alive

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
God Evolved. Isaiah 43:10...

Lk 2:52

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me [Isa. 43:10].

"God has no competitor or equal. He alone is God. He alone holds this unique position." McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed., Vol. 3, p. 292). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Have you thought about origins? Do you believe in Darwin's monkey theory? :DK: Ac 17:26

Darwin was a racist no different than hilters beliefs. (superior race)

One of the most important yet least-known aspects of Darwin is his racism: Darwin regarded white Europeans as more "advanced" than other human races. While Darwin presumed that man evolved from ape-like creatures, he surmised that some races developed more than others and that the latter still bore simian features. In his book, The Descent of Man, which he published after The Origin of Species, he boldly commented on "the greater differences between men of distinct races". (Benjamin Farrington, What Darwin Really Said. London: Sphere Books, 1971, pp. 54-56)

In his book, Darwin held blacks and Australian Aborigines to be equal to gorillas and then inferred that these would be "done away with" by the "civilised races" in time. He said:

"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes... will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla." ~ Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man, 2nd ed., New York: A.L. Burt Co., 1874, p. 178

http://www.naturalselectionanddarwinism.com/blackpeople.html

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Is political correctness anti-white?

Michelle Obama :DK: didn't want her husband :Nineveh: to be seen as an angry black man. :sozo2: He was chosen
14cb6a3adcf1bbbb81847de852c5913d.gif
because he's :CRASH: pro-Arab. That he can stoke the fires of racism in our country is just an added benefit.

fabian-400-glass.jpg