Kate Steinle Verdict

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The 7 time felon who's been deported half a dozen times should have been found guilty of involuntary manslaughter at the very least. I can understand the fact that he was many feet away and the bullet ricocheted and he claims it "went off" on it's own but involuntary manslaughter is exactly what happened.

The defense attorney immediately made political statements and reminded Trump that he is under investigation and has the same presumption of innocence as the ILLEGAL ALIEN FELON. How comforting to Kate's parents and all of America.

I don't understand why a person's long criminal history and the fact that the person IS NOT A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY and has been repeatedly deported and keeps coming back illegally is not admissible in court. Is this only in jury trials or only in murder trials? Because I know if I get a speeding ticket and see the judge, they see all of my driving history and prior tickets and may use that information in his decision.

It's just not right.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Apparently the illegal felon told police that he shot at a sea lion. Then, it went off when he kicked it. The poor man, the police had trouble understanding him.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I thought it was murder if even if its accidental, when someone dies even accidentally while one is in the commission of another crime?

He was here illegally (crime)

He had a firearm (crime)

He discharged one illegally (crime)

Im sick of the bleeding heart liberal judges.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I thought it was murder if even if its accidental, when someone dies even accidentally while one is in the commission of another crime?

He had a firearm (crime)

high-five-smiley-emoticon.gif

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

He had a firearm (crime)

Yes, way too many liberal judges out there. I thought of liberal juries a few days ago because it IS California.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Someone says something, you want them to shut up.

Someone doesn't say something, you're critical of their silence.

What could anyone say or not say that would satisfy you?
How about caring about IMPORTANT things instead of what Trump said on Twitter. You all have plenty to say about everything else you can whine about.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Do you actually believe because someone hasn't posted in your thread they don't care about your topic?

Whether or not "the left" at TOL say anything or don't say anything - it doesn't matter, you won't be satisfied either way.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Do you actually believe because someone hasn't posted in your thread they don't care about your topic?

Whether or not "the left" at TOL say anything or don't say anything - it doesn't matter, you won't be satisfied either way.
You are the one that will never be satisfied, I'm having a great Friday. I's not my thread or my topic. It's a travesty of justice and it all stems from the liberal illegal immigrant loving left. Your "side" is getting people killed by coddling illegals.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You are the one that will never be satisfied, I'm having a great Friday. I's not my thread or my topic. It's a travesty of justice and it all stems from the liberal illegal immigrant loving left. Your "side" is getting people killed by coddling illegals.

You were the one noticing no one on "the left" had commented yet, so I thought I'd point out to you that it wouldn't matter what anyone on "the left" said or didn't say, you won't be satisfied. And look, you're not satisfied. Now it seems because you're having a great Friday, I can't possibly be having a great Friday too. :chuckle:

And yes, it's your thread. You created it. Whose else would it be if not yours?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You were the one noticing no one on "the left" had commented yet, so I thought I'd point out to you that it wouldn't matter what anyone on "the left" said or didn't say, you won't be satisfied. And look, you're not satisfied. Now it seems because you're having a great Friday, I can't possibly be having a great Friday too. :chuckle:

And yes, it's your thread. You created it. Whose else would it be if not yours?
It's Knight's thread and I am satisfied with it. I mentioned that the left is silent here on this. Nobody is defending sanctuary cities or "states" in your case.

Did I say you weren't having a great Friday? Did I even imply that? No. I didn't, you're projecting. I cut you slack for 2.5 years because I thought you were younger, maybe in your thirties still going to school. Now that I know you're in your late fifties it's comical. Nice try though.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It's Knight's thread and I am satisfied with it. I mentioned that the left is silent here on this. Nobody is defending sanctuary cities or "states" in your case.

Did I say you weren't having a great Friday? Did I even imply that? No. I didn't, you're projecting. I cut you slack for 2.5 years because I thought you were younger, maybe in your thirties still going to school. Now that I know you're in your late fifties it's comical. Nice try though.

:rotfl:

Thank you, that was quite illuminating. :)

And now I have to leave for my walk.

:carryon:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No more school. I graduated in May, age 56. And now I'm 57.

I guess I should just curl up in a corner and die now, right? :eek:
Projecting again. That tells me you want more explanation of why I find you comical now. Big plans for your degree? Be careful on your walk that you said you already logged off to take, you never know when an illegal will pop up and find a gun that goes off on it's own.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Projecting again. That tells me you want more explanation of why I find you comical now. Big plans for your degree? Be careful on your walk that you said you already logged off to take, you never know when an illegal will pop up and find a gun that goes off on it's own.

I didn't say I logged off. :rotfl: Why in the world would you care how I left on my walk? My, you're controlling.

I was actually putting on my shoes just now. Is that all right with you?

:chuckle:

And no, I don't care what you think patrick. Not in the slightest. I stopped caring what anyone on the alt-right thinks a long time ago. Now I'm just somewhat fascinated and very much disgusted by the high-fiving bigots and the willfully blind.

You have a MAGA day. :thumb:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I didn't say I logged off. :rotfl: Why in the world would you care how I left on my walk? My, you're controlling.

I was actually putting on my shoes just now. Is that all right with you?

:chuckle:

And no, I don't care what you think patrick. Not in the slightest. I stopped caring what anyone on the alt-right thinks a long time ago. Now I'm just somewhat fascinated and very much disgusted by the high-fiving bigots and the willfully blind.

You have a MAGA day. :thumb:
:rotfl: You said "I have to leave now" - I'm controlling? I don't care if you're biting your toenails or spending the day whining on TOL. It would be boring here without brainwashed liberals and erroneous Bible translations. Oh and, EVERYDAY is a MAGA day, but you wake up and realize that anew every morning, after naps too. :thumb:

musterion

"Never let a crisis go to waste." The verdict is a statement against Trump. The woman's murder and continued injustice for it is worth it to them. It's also them flipping the bird at the rest of us.