Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
another dodged question

sometimes you do have to stir the pot

stir_zpszk8hazif.gif~original

GFR7

Your opinion has been noted and rejected.

No, you don't. You pretend to care about them as a way to further your agenda. Otherwise, you wouldn't insinuate that biological children are superior to other children, including those who are adopted.
I did nothing of the kind. I said that biological children have certain advantages - especially knowing that they live with their married, natural mother and father - and this has been noted by much research.

TracerBullet

Those practices should be discouraged and much of it stopped altogether. Unless you just really don't care about children's rights. I for one, do.

If you cared about children you wouldn't care how they got to this planet, it should be good enough that they are here.

TracerBullet

so you know his agenda
but
you can't really explain it to us

you want horrors
who has done more
when it comes to placing orphans in good homes?
and
they were forced out of business because they would not accept same sex couples

so what does this tell you?

accepting same sex couples is more important than placing orphans in good homes
and
that says it all

You don't seem to have a problem making claims about the agendas of other people

TracerBullet

I did nothing of the kind. I said that biological children have certain advantages - especially knowing that they live with their married, natural mother and father - and this has been noted by much research.

No, not much or any research at all coming to this conclusion

GFR7

If you cared about children you wouldn't care how they got to this planet, it should be good enough that they are here.
Once they're here, of course they're important. I'm just noting that something should be done to curtail some of these issues that have come up. That's all.

Sitamun

what conclusion would you make
when
an institution that places orphans in good families
gets shut down because they would not accept same sex marriage?

For the second time, adoptees aren't orphans! Also, the church has a sketchy record on just what they constitute as "good" homes. Lastly, the church closed the division of their own accord, they weren't forcefully shut down.