Just When you Thought Democrats Could not get any more STUPID

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Amiel , we have a pretty clean country now . But this is changing under Trump. He is allowing massive amounts of toxic waste and chemicals to be proud into our rivers, lakes, streams and reservoirs . If Trump is not stopped soon, we ARE at grave risk of losing the clean and safe water, food and air we enjoy . He doesn't give a you-know-what about the safety and welfare of the eAmerican people. All he's interested is his own profit .

It seems "progressives" are a cynical lot.

genuineoriginal

:think:
Amiel , we have a pretty clean country now . But this is changing under Trump. He is allowing massive amounts of toxic waste and chemicals to be proud into our rivers, lakes, streams and reservoirs . If Trump is not stopped soon, we ARE at grave risk of losing the clean and safe water, food and air we enjoy . He doesn't give a you-know-what about the safety and welfare of the eAmerican people. All he's interested is his own profit .
All of us eAmerican people should organize a parade to celebrate the pride of the toxic waste and chemicals.
:thumb:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
(Trump) is allowing massive amounts of toxic waste and chemicals to be proud into our rivers, lakes, streams and reservoirs .

link?

cite?

references?

any support at all for the ridiculous nonsense you believe is true?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
  • Rebuild every single building in America
  • Phase out air travel in 10 years
  • Government jobs and health care for everybody
  • If we don’t have the money for it, no big deal, just print some

Sound Crazy? Yes! It is also the Green New Deal that the Democrat presidential hopefuls signed onto. Yes, Liberals and Democrats are actually that stupid.

(video)

ok doser

I wasn’t referring to the faq

the FAQ was originally intended to be a supporting document, providing more detail for the intentionally vague language of the bill

seems to me it would be a better thing to refer to than the bill, as it better explains the intent of the bill

WizardofOz

the FAQ was originally intended to be a supporting document, providing more detail for the intentionally vague language of the bill

seems to me it would be a better thing to refer to than the bill, as it better explains the intent of the bill

No one on TOL referenced the FAQ until days later. They were just parroting what they heard in the media

the bill says "upgrading"

can you explain why "rebuild" isn't a suitable synonym?

Because they’re different terms and different concepts. Why not use the actual word used in the document? That would make the most sense, wouldn’t it?

ok doser

No one on TOL referenced the FAQ until days later.

i didn't even know about it until yesterday - but it seemed obvious that hannity/beck/limbaugh/etc were working from existing statements

Because they’re different terms and different concepts. Why not use the actual word used in the document? That would make the most sense, wouldn’t it?

to my ear and in a car restoration context (stock 57 chev with an inline six):

retrofit suggests new upholstery and a paint job, fancy wheels

upgrade suggests stronger shocks and better tires, modern liners on the stock drum brakes

rebuild suggests a GM350 crate, TH400 tranny, rear diff from a vette, front and rear suspension transplants, rack and pinion power assist steering, front and rear disc brakes, etc

what they're proposing in the NGD is a rebuild

Last edited:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
:nono:

Quote me

I already quoted you lying earlier. You literally told a lie a minute. And then you denied it. I don't need to prove to everyone here what everyone here already knows. You live in some fantasy world where you think that I am the only one who believes the things I say about you. We ALL know you're a liar and we ALL know you defend the Left in every thread.

Go away little person.