john w has become a Pentecostal

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The unregenerates won't ask God for anything since they don't care like the rest of mankind.
The spirit falls on those God drew long before the big bang of the big bang that caused the the big bang.

The church always had power that never gets weak nor die.

You experienced the kundulini engeries which anyone can have in any religion. You just happened to be worshipping or praising God when you awakened it. Pentecostalism can cause mental illness. That's why they ask not to converse with other denominations. Now you know the truth and your stuck with the idea that the Christians might be right. Investigate.

Investigate yourself, or remain ignorant it is up to you :idunno:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The difference between Anglican and Catholic is the same difference as between all Christian non-Catholic's and Catholic's --the pope/papacy/successor of Peter. Only Catholic's accept Peters office as supreme pastorship of the Church of Jesus Christ (Matthew 16:18 KJV, Acts 8:3 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:9 KJV, Galatians 1:13 KJV). Anglican's are just as different from Catholic's as everybody else who is a Christian yet who reject's our Lords gift of a perpetual shepherd (John 21:15-17 KJV).
Catholic's are reminded of this every Mass.

DJ

Jesus said to Peter "feed MY sheep" Christ remains the only Shepherd of His sheep.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I'm not that far away from that, though I never can believe that any initiative begins with men. Zach says they will look upon Him who they have pierced and mourn for Him as for a firstborn son...ALL Israel will mourn for Him every single family, every household.

There is a considerable amount of longing, of yearning, of asking, of repentance there...but first they will see Him who they have peirced.

The Type is Joseph when he revealed himself to his brothers who of course was all Israel...they were considerably dismayed and abashed in his presence, but Joseph fell on their necks and wept.

“For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.”
**Matthew‬ *23:39‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/mat.23.39.asv

That is the messianic greeting ^^

“And the multitudes that went before him, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.”
**Matthew‬ *21:9‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/mat.21.9.asv

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I'm not that far away from that, though I never can believe that any initiative begins with men. Zach says they will look upon Him who they have pierced and mourn for Him as for a firstborn son...ALL Israel will mourn for Him every single family, every household.

There is a considerable amount of longing, of yearning, of asking, of repentance there...but first they will see Him who they have peirced.

The Type is Joseph when he revealed himself to his brothers who of course was all Israel...they were considerably dismayed and abashed in his presence, but Joseph fell on their necks and wept.

That's what I mean kid.
Hosea prophesied that Jehovah would return to His place until they (Israel) confess their sin (singular sin) and then He shall return.

The unpardonable sin of Matthew 12 is that singular sin, the rejection of the messiahship of Yeshua by Israel based on demon possession.

According to first century phsrasaic Judaism only the Messiah when He comes can cast out a mute demon. The Pharisees brought the demoniac as a test case. Once Yeshua cast out the demon the multitudes ask the jewish leaders if Yeshua was the messiah the son of David. The Pharisees were forced to make a decision and the unpardonable part was that the kingdom offer would now be rescinded and would be offered to a future generation of Israel, the tribulation generation. The kingdom entered into mystery form and Yeshua ceases to teach that generation. He begins the parabolic method to hide the truth from that generation while explaining it to the disciples.

Indeed Yeshua will offer Israel the kingdom but Hosea says not until their national confession.

Hosea says the elders will have a three day prayer vigil. They will pray Psalms 79-80 and then they will confess Isaiah 53. Then and only then does Yeshua return.

iamaberean

What make's 1 Pentecostal? It has something to do with being baptized in the Spirit, slain in the Spirit, speaking in tongue's, healing's; right?

Could I become Pentecostal without renouncing my current value's? What do I have to confess, and do, in order to be truly Pentecostal?

Is they're some authority in Pentecostalism, that speak's for all Pentecostal parish's as a body, and what is it? The difference's in what Pentecostal's believe and confess, as compared to what other non-Catholic diocese's believe and confess, is what?

What is the relationship between the Assembly's of God, and Pentecostalism?

DJ

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

If there is a difference in denominations, it is the fact that Pentecostals have faith! What does having faith get you? Eternal life.

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Dan Emanuel

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

If there is a difference in denominations, it is the fact that Pentecostals have faith! What does having faith get you? Eternal life.

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
" . . . faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

I believe that faith is exemplified in the sacrament's of the Church; baptism, confirmation, the Eucharist (taking communion), marriage, holy order's, anointing the sick, and penance.

Do Pentecostal's do these?

DJ

iamaberean

no, i was exaggerating. you could look up AG (Assembly Of God). There are also many Pentecostal churches outside of AG. Every church is different and some are highly charismatic (tongues, thrashing). Fake

Tongues, when from God, are real. To receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, eternal life not tongues, one will also speak with tongues as the evidence, just like those in the early church.

Act 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 10:46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God.

Faith is required, if one doesn't believe in Jesus and his ability to fill us with his Spirit, then they are trying to enter heaven through another gate.

Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Tongues, when from God, are real. To receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, eternal life not tongues, one will also receive tongues as the evidence, just like those in the early church.

Act 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Fake.

iamaberean

" . . . faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

I believe that faith is exemplified in the sacrament's of the Church; baptism, confirmation, the Eucharist (taking communion), marriage, holy order's, anointing the sick, and penance.

DJ

Baptism - once, in Jesus name.

Marriage - once

Confirmation - once by Jesus, that is being born again of the water and the Spirit.

Anointing the sick - yes

The rest are traditions of other denominations, not apostolic.

iamaberean

Originally posted by iamaberean:

Tongues, when from God, are real. To receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, eternal life not tongues, one will also speak with tongues as the evidence, just like those in the early church.
Post by iamaberean:

Faith is required, if one doesn't believe in Jesus and his ability to fill us with his Spirit, then they are trying to enter heaven through another gate.

Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Patrick Jane,

I know that is your opinion, but according to scripture and my own experience, you are wrong! However, your opinion could hurt others in their walk with God and you should resist speaking of things that do not agree with His word.

Dan Emanuel

Baptism - once, in Jesus name.

Marriage - once

Confirmation - once by Jesus, that is being born again of the water and the Spirit.

Anointing the sick - yes

The rest are traditions of other denominations, not apostolic.
What about taking communion though? You aren't saying that taking communion is "not apostolic," right?

I'm thinking you probably forgot it?

DJ

iamaberean

What about taking communion though? You aren't saying that taking communion is "not apostolic," right?

I'm thinking you probably forgot it?

DJ

1Co 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

He came in 70 AD, no need to eat or drink anymore.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

DJ

All these are fake ordinances, none of them corresponds to the scriptures...fake baptism, fake Pentecost [confirmation] fake breaking bread, fake Christian ministry, fake anointing the sick, fake confessions.

Nor does God honour any of them. The Catholic way is "we don't have real bible faith so we'll do sacraments instead."

iamaberean

I consider a preterist to be anybody who say's that our Lord returned in A.D. 70.

I'm not saying your not Christian.

DJ

Jesus told his disciples that he would return in their generation and some of them would still be alive.

That right there would be enough for me to believe, but he also said they would know the time by the fact that Jerusalem would be surrounded and destroyed at the end of the age. They would wait to see, but we know that really happened because history has recorded it.

Why would anyone not believe? Jesus said so and it happened.