Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, we are saved by grace through faith. That is what the verse says. It is followed by saying we are not saved by works. If we were, people could boast.

No one can boast because all good works come from God. We cannot do anything good without God's help.

It is just simple fact and simple Christian principle.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No one can boast because all good works come from God. We cannot do anything good without God's help.

You have said, "I don't know if I'm saved?" Yet, you tell us you're obedient. If you find out at the judgment you were't saved and yet did all those good works, deeds and obedience, would you be surprised?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You have said, "I don't know if I'm saved?" Yet, you tell us you're obedient. If you find out at the judgment you were't saved and yet did all those good works, deeds and obedience, would you be surprised? Because you say, "All good works come from God." If you wind up being judged unsaved, that will mean you did all those good works/deeds and obedience, on your own?

God's Truth

You said we can do nothing without God's help, but you do not know if you are saved. Do you see a problem with that logic?

As for boasting, we can boast.

Paul says he wants us to boast in each other.

For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand. And I hope that, as you have understood us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus. See 2 Corinthians 1:13,14.

Paul shows us we can boast in ourselves.

2 Corinthians 1:12 Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity and godly sincerity. We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom but on God's grace.

2 Corinthians 7:14 I had boasted to him about you, and you have not embarrassed me. But just as everything we said to you was true, so our boasting about you to Titus has proved to be true as well.

1 Thessalonians 2:10
You are witnesses, and so is God, of how holy, righteous and blameless we were among you who believed.

2 Corinthians 12:6
Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth.

Acts 23:1
Paul looked straight at the Sanhedrin and said, "My brothers, I have fulfilled my duty to God in all good conscience to this day."

1 Corinthians 9:15 But I have not used any of these rights. And I am not writing this in the hope that you will do such things for me, for I would rather die than allow anyone to deprive me of this boast.

KingdomRose

Jesus' teachings and commands are in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

He explains His teachings perfectly in His Word. If you are sincerely seeking to know His word, you should not be asking about it in the forums. I urge you to learn from Him directly. He is the perfect teacher of His salvation and His teachings.

Those books are short books and repeat many of the same things.

His word is not spread much to the world and to many churches. That's why I am doing this.

If we read or know what is written in those books, there is not going to be much chaos in Christian community.

It is so bad, and will be worse and worse as time comes near to the end because we disregard His Word.

I you want to be in Jesus' side or inherit God's kingdom, you need to know what He teaches and take heed what He says, and put into practice.

blessings.
I agree completely. People seem to rely too much on what their religious leaders say, rather than checking it out for themselves. It's clear when Jesus says, "I am God's Son," and, "The Father is greater than I am." Yet the clergy will say "that's not what he means"! People must research for themselves. It's not too hard to understand.

KingdomRose

Matthew 23

Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

Meshak, do you keep Matthew 23? "Jesus" says to go the temple and take your instruction there and do and observe all they say to do.

Excuse me, Nick, but Jesus was pointing out the HYPOCRISY of the religious leaders. What they "say," Jesus said, was right because that was when they read from the Tanakh---the Bible itself. But what they DID was hypocritical, and no one should do what they do. He had said already that "you will know the ravenous wolves by their 'fruits,' or, their deeds." (Matthew 7:15,16) Clearly he was warning people to beware of these false teachers of God's Word. Do you want to continue to follow after the wolves?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The scriptures say God commanded the sacrifice of animals to atone for their souls, and to make them outwardly clean. Do you believe that or not? I will easily prove it with scripture.
I understand about animal sacrifice. I am asking for the Biblical support for that it makes a person clean.
Okay, good night.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The scriptures say God commanded the sacrifice of animals to atone for their souls, and to make them outwardly clean. Do you believe that or not? I will easily prove it with scripture.

You may be able to. But so far you have not shown this, maybe now you have. Outwardly clean? Please explain.

KingdomRose

That's because you don't preach the "True Gospel."

Mesh is preaching a more correct gospel than you are. Do you even know what "the Kingdom" is? Do you listen to the foolishness of religious leaders who say that it is merely "in your heart"? They don't want to face the truth that their cushy relationship with their governments would be threatened by an actual government by God. He is going to REMOVE all of men's governments, including this one here. That is anathema to most church leaders. But anyone who realizes that God's government is a REAL GOVERNMENT is the one who is on Christ's side and will survive. I think Meshak recognizes this. Do you? Check out DANIEL 2:44; ISAIAH 9:6,7; LUKE 1:31-33; MATTHEW 6:9,10; REVELATION 20:6.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mesh is preaching a more correct gospel than you are. Do you even know what "the Kingdom" is? Do you listen to the foolishness of religious leaders who say that it is merely "in your heart"? They don't want to face the truth that their cushy relationship with their governments would be threatened by an actual government by God. He is going to REMOVE all of men's governments, including this one here. That is anathema to most church leaders. But anyone who realizes that God's government is a REAL GOVERNMENT is the one who is on Christ's side and will survive. I think Meshak recognizes this. Do you? Check out DANIEL 2:44; ISAIAH 9:6,7; LUKE 1:31-33; MATTHEW 6:9,10; REVELATION 20:6.

Aren't you a "Jehovah Witness? Meshak thinks you guys are godly. By the way, I didn't receive my Watchtower magazine last month?