Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

God's Truth

I am uncertain of what you are doing now. What I have done is point out that you think negatively in some way of going to the temple.

I have no idea what you mean by disproved.

Just to go to the temple. Wow. I think you think it was no good thing to go to the temple.

You are majorly confused. The Jews used to have to do many works, just to be clean to go to the temple.

After Jesus died, he made the people clean by his blood, and NO LONGER was the blood of animals needed.

However, the Pharisees and teachers of the law had the people arrested and even killed for not practicing the old law.

God's Truth

Jacob, does this sound like a good thing to you?

John 16:2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.

Matthew 24:9
"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are majorly confused. The Jews used to have to do many works, just to be clean to go to the temple.

After Jesus died, he made the people clean by his blood, and NO LONGER was the blood of animals needed.

However, the Pharisees and teachers of the law had the people arrested and even killed for not practicing the old law.

Do you believe the blood of animals would make anyone clean?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, does this sound like a good thing to you?

John 16:2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.

Matthew 24:9
"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

Of course not.

God's Truth

Do you believe the blood of animals would make anyone clean?

GOD COMMANDED it to atone for their souls. It was to make the people outwardly clean. Don't you believe God commanded it? Don't you believe it made the people outwardly clean? If you do not recognize what I say to be scriptures, just ask, and I will give you the book and numbers.

God's Truth

Of course not.

So then why did you say what you did to me? Tell me, do you think it is just as good to sacrifice animals for their blood day after day and year after year; or better that we do not have to do that, except believe that Jesus' blood cleans us once and for all?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
GOD COMMANDED it to atone for their souls. It was to make the people outwardly clean. Don't you believe God commanded it? Don't you believe it made the people outwardly clean? If you do not recognize what I say to be scriptures, just ask, and I will give you the book and numbers.

I don't know that I follow what you are saying.

I am also done for the evening.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So then why did you say what you did to me? Tell me, do you think it is just as good to sacrifice animals for their blood day after day and year after year; or better that we do not have to do that, except believe that Jesus' blood cleans us once and for all?

I understand what the blood of Jesus does. I am simply wondering if that is what you believe the blood of animals used to do.

God's Truth

The scriptures say God commanded the sacrifice of animals to atone for their souls, and to make them outwardly clean. Do you believe that or not? I will easily prove it with scripture.