Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I only speak what the scriptures say. I can prove everything I say with scripture. Jesus gave me understanding. I would like to help you to know Jesus better.

The proof is in the pudding, but the point is that God's word is tested and true and it has stood the test of time.

God's Truth

You should accept all of Jesus' word. You should accept all of Jesus' words.

As for Ephesians 2:8-9 NASB, notice what is said about grace and faith. And this is about salvation. Now go back to what you were responding to.

I believe all of God's words.

You were taught by false teachers to believe those scriptures to say we are saved by faith plus no obeying anything else.

You should consider what I am telling you. Check out the scriptures, for the works Paul was speaking about are the ceremonial works, such as circumcision.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I believe all of God's words.

You were taught by false teachers to believe those scriptures to say we are saved by faith plus no obeying anything else.

You should consider what I am telling you. Check out the scriptures, for the works Paul was speaking about are the ceremonial works, such as circumcision.

I think we already eliminated what you are saying here now. That is, you misinterpret the sentence and substitute it for what you fear.

Danoh

I'm not sure about that. John 3:16 doesn't say that "God so loved the House of Israel."

No, it does not. It says "the world."
Which it has already limited in John 1 to "His own."

The balance of John 1 identifying both who were "the as many as received him" and what they believed "thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel."

God's Truth

Not at all.

So then, are going to keep saying we are saved by faith alone?

It does not make sense to tell people we are saved by faith without obedience to anything God says.

Paul was speaking about our being saved by faith and not the works of the old law, the works that made one's self clean, such as circumcision.
Paul would NOT ever tell anyone we are saved by faith and no obedience.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So then, are going to keep saying we are saved by faith alone?

It does not make sense to tell people we are saved by faith without obedience to anything God says.

Paul was speaking about our being saved by faith and not the works of the old law, the works that made one's self clean, such as circumcision.
Paul would NOT ever tell anyone we are saved by faith and no obedience.

No, we are saved by grace through faith. That is what the verse says. It is followed by saying we are not saved by works. If we were, people could boast.