Jesus the Man Before John !

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
We will see at the Judgment how you understood things !

How many times you are going to post similar stupid rhetoric instead of responding with a fool-proof text/s as a Christian is commanded?

Perhaps you aren’t a Christian after all.

beloved57

How many times you are going to post similar stupid rhetoric instead of responding with a fool-proof text/s as a Christian is commanded?

Perhaps you aren’t a Christian after all.

You want to know what I believe, read my threads and posts where I explained my views and beliefs !

Nanja

It's easy, she just reads your posts like I do, for they reveal a lot of what you believe !

Yes. A man's heart is revealed by the fruit of his understanding of the scriptures, especially with regard to Salvation. Mat. 7:18-20

~~~~~

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Yes. A man's heart is revealed by the fruit of his understanding of the scriptures, especially with regard to Salvation. Mat. 7:18-20

~~~~~

And this:

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

It is confirmed here:

1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Nanja

And this:

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

It is confirmed here:

1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

That's just quoting scriptures.

Do you believe the Gospel of God's Grace as illustrated in the Truths of TULIP?

~~~~~

beloved57

And this:

It is confirmed here:

Anyone can quote scriptures, but what about believing them and understanding them, that is what you lack !

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Anyone can quote scriptures, but what about believing them and understanding them, that is what you lack !

The scripture states exactly what I need to believe and understand.

I don't need a molester like you to tell me what it should mean.

But don’t worry.

There are tens of thousands of “Christians” who molest it making it mean contrary to what it states.

beloved57

The scripture states exactly what I need to believe and understand.

I don't need a molester like you to tell me what it should mean.

But don’t worry.

There are tens of thousands of “Christians” who molest it making it mean contrary to what it states.

Nanja

Because he has not been given belief in the scriptures pointing to the foundational principles of the
Gospel of God's Grace, as a consequence he will also wrest with understanding of all other scriptures.

~~~~~

beloved57

Because he has not been given belief in the scriptures pointing to the foundational principles of the
Gospel of God's Grace, as a consequence he will also wrest with understanding of all other scriptures.

~~~~~

Amen !

jerzy

BANNED
Banned

So you reject the command to say as it is written.

You reckon that you are appointed to molest it do understand it differently.

beloved57

So you reject the command to say as it is written.

You reckon that you are appointed to molest it do understand it differently.

Anyone can quote scriptures, it is understanding them that is key, which you don't, you not even a believer !

Status
Not open for further replies.