Truster

Prove me wrong then bright spark:

Believe means........
Faith means............
Trust means............
Gospel means...........
Evangel means..........
Angel means...........

Secular meanings and dictionaries cannot give the spiritual interpretation of these words.

OK bright spark lets go for it.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Who says He wasnt ?

The molester of God's word like you.

It is beyond your molestation skills to molest the proof of Jesus' origin:

2Sa 7:12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

Peter declares it fulfilled here:

Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

and Paul here:

Act 13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

beloved57

The molester of God's word like you.

It is beyond your molestation skills to molest the proof of Jesus' origin:

2Sa 7:12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

and Paul here:

Act 13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Neither one of you believe in Christ !

Truster

Prove me wrong then bright spark:

Believe means........
Faith means............
Trust means............
Gospel means...........
Evangel means..........
Angel means...........

Secular meanings and dictionaries cannot give the spiritual interpretation of these words.

OK bright spark lets go for it.

You seem to thrive at cut and paste, but when understanding or reason for hope are called for you realise that this pair only come from experience. Being a hypocrite you lack that experience and so you refuse to give reason or explain your understanding, because in doing so you know your hypocrisy will be revealed.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
By reading your posts !

You mean by reading my quotes like these?

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

It is confirmed here:

1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Or these?

sa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Psa 33:6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
Psa 33:9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

It is confirmed in the NT:

Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word (rhema-never Jesus, always utterance) of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

The origin of Jesus is clearly stated here:

and Paul here:

beloved57

You mean by reading my quotes like these?

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

It is confirmed here:

1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Or these?

sa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Psa 33:6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
Psa 33:9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

It is confirmed in the NT:

Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word (rhema-never Jesus, always utterance) of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

The origin of Jesus is clearly stated here:

and Paul here:

Scripture quoted is fine, it is your unbelief and not understanding scripture !

Status
Not open for further replies.