Jesus is God.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
God is everywhere, but HE will NOT be in your heart until you obey Him.

What does Obey mean GT?

I'm sorry that everyone is pointing fingers and condemning! This is not good.

But GT.

Did He overcome?

Or do we overcome?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

God's Truth

The verse says ALL scripture. The bible is not the only scripture.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

All scripture can be BACKED by the OLD TESTAMENT, for all scripture is the word of God revealed.

Romans 16:25-27 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

The Word of God is revealed in the NEW TESTAMENT by Jesus.

2 Timothy 3:14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned, and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The verse says ALL scripture. Why would that exclude texts such as the Koran? When the constitution says all men are created equal was that supposed to exclude black men too?

Why do you believe the Quran to be scripture?

Do you believe this?

Mark 3:24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, it cannot stand. 25If a house is divided against itself, it cannot stand. 26And if Satan is divided and rises against himself, he cannot stand; his end has come.…

Do you believe this?

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Do you believe this?

Galatians 1:8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!

God's Truth

Read your own posts.

You are claiming that the Koran is scripture. I say it is not. You say that I don't get to decide. But you do?

The Bible is the Word of God. When the BIBLE says ALL scripture, it is talking about ITSELF.

You do not even preach the obedience of Christ.

The new age teachings of that of prizebeatz1 is from YOUR false teachings.

God's Truth

IF YOU WOULD PREACH OBEDIENCE TO CHRIST AS STATED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT, then people such as prizebeatz1 would NOT even exist.

Even begets evil.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
So what are you going to do? The bible says ALL scripture. It doesn't say ALL scripture except scripture that doesn't oppose the bible.

The Quran apposed the Bible in every way PrizeBeatz.

It is not from the King of Humility, but the king of Pride.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary