Jesus is God.

God's Truth

Bs"d

No He did not. He strongly warns us not to worship a man:

"You saw no form of any kind the day Y-H-W-H spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things Y-H-W-H your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."
Deut 4:15-19

Those scriptures are about not making statues or pictures and worshiping them, such as the Catholics, Hindus, Buddhists, and Pagans.

lifeisgood

Not that I was answering for Keypurr but Keypurr and I know the same thing, being taught of Elohim, so your question to him is the same as if it was to me. The Son of Man descended from the heavens in the corporeal-bodily form of a Dove at the immersion of Yeshua. No one has ascended into the heavens, but he that descended out of the heavens, even the Son of man, (who is in heaven), John 3:13. And these are ancient and heavenly things going back to Genesis 1:26-27, (the second Man from the heavens). Paul clearly tells you that the first anthropos Adam was the one from Genesis 2:7, that is, choikos, earthy, dust-like, of dust from the adamah.

Oh, I get it now, you also received the same 'new revelation' that keypurr received that came to him from out of nowhere. Was it at the same time? Did you guys were together when this 'new revelation' of a twice possessed Jesus came to you guys?

God's Truth

Bs"d

That is cannibalism.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

Believing and obeying is NOT cannibalism. You say anything that comes to your mouth to defend your false beliefs.

God's Truth

Oh, I get it now, you also received the same 'new revelation' that keypurr received that came to him from out of nowhere. Was it at the same time? Did you guys were together when this 'new revelation' of a twice possessed Jesus came to you guys?

What was the revelation that came to men who gave you the trinity doctrine?

There are three, but the three are ONE and the same.

God's Truth

Bs"d

The Tanach, for the Christians the OT, teaches very clearly that there is only ONE God, and that is Y-H-W-H.

People who want to look that over in detail can look here: https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/god-of-israel

So if anybody wants to say that Christ was God, or divine, than he has no choice than to say that Christ was Y-H-W-H, because there simply is no other God than Y-H-W-H.

But then you encounter the following problems:

If anybody says Christ is the same as Y-H-W-H then you are stuck with the fact that Y-H-W-H is his own son and at the same time his own father.

Then you are stuck with the fact that when Christ prays to his father, Y-H-W-H is praying to himself.

Luke 22:41-42: “and He knelt down and began to pray, saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."

So here Y-H-W-H has a different will than himself???

Even in heaven Christ is subjected to the Father, according to Corinthians 15:28, Matthew 20:23, Fillipens 2:9, and others.

So Y-H-W-H is subjected to himself???

When Christ was hanging at the cross, he cried out: “My God, my God, why did you forsake me?” Matthew 27:46

So Y-H-W-H forsook himself???

Collossians 3:1; “set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.”
Y-H-W-H is sitting at his own right hand???

Y-H-W-H died at the cross, slaughtered by his own creatures?

If so, who resurrected him?

Remember there is only one God: Y-H-W-H who IS one.

By now it should be clear to everybody that it is IMPOSSIBLE that Christ was or is God.

And from that we learn that Christians who worship Christ are idol worshipers.

For more information why Christ was not God and not the messiah, look here: http://MountZion.notlong.com

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

We are told TO CALL UPON JESUS. The phrase, "to call upon the name of the Lord" is a phrase used to designate prayer.

Acts 7:55-60 - "But being full of the Holy Spirit, he gazed intently into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God; 56 and he said, "Behold, I see the heavens opened up and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God." 57 But they cried out with a loud voice, and covered their ears, and they rushed upon him with one impulse. 58 And when they had driven him out of the city, they began stoning him, and the witnesses laid aside their robes at the feet of a young man named Saul. 59 And they went on stoning Stephen as he called upon the Lordand said, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit!"60 And falling on his knees, he cried out with a loud voice, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them!" And having said this, he fell asleep."

Ecclesiastes 12:7 and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

Did you read that? Stephen CALLED UPON THE LORD---AND told JESUS to receive his spirit. JESUS IS GOD, for our spirit returns TO GOD.

Rom. 10:13-14 - "for 'whoever will call upon the name of the Lord' will be saved." 14 How then shall they call upon Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him whom they have not heard?"

The phrase "Call upon the name of the Lord" is a quote from Joel 2:32.

Joel 2:32 - "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered:for in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."

LORD here is YHWH, the name of God as revealed inExodus 3:14. Therefore, this quote, dealing with God Himself is attributed to Jesus.

God's Truth

Only to you and carnal Christianity.

The one who descended from the heavens is the Dove, (Shiloh, related to the slav or quail).
The blood in that sense is the "pure blood of the grape" just as he says he is the true Vine.
It is all allegories, parables, idioms, and sayings, like manna from the heavens. :)

I am not going to go against everything you said here, because I think there is some understanding and wisdom in it; however, consider that the Holy Spirit descended LIKE A DOVE and was NOT called a dove.

God's Truth

I'm not sure why you don't think I would agree with that, but I agree with your whole post :)

I've been saying that all along, but you've worded it better. I have said that Jesus was called Immanuel"God with us" because he had the absolute fullness of Gods holy spirit dwelling in him. He was his express image.

But my point is, Jesus isn't the Almighty God. He is in subjection to God, and God is his God. But he was absolutely the image of God on earth. I will read John 17 again in a bit to try and see why you think I believe differently to you. But I agree with your whole post

You are siding with a person who is quick to call others not saved and condemned.

God's Truth

I was just being sure you understood to avoid further doubt and questions. Thank you for your kind works in the affirmative . .:)

I never meant infer you were believing differently. I did mean to imply that there is more to be understood that we rejoice in!

Consider this by you writing:

If I said, "He is now" or will soon be when everything is "summed up" in Him; all His enemies are made His footstool, let there be no doubt about why God created man that this passage accruately portrays the conclusion of God's ultimate intention: "Wherefore God . . . hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should [will] bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth" Philippians 2:9,10 (KJV). Heirs of God and joint-heirs with Jesus will be in union in that of what Jesus has already entered into, i.e., full Throneship in the Godhead! Everything of it to be forever manifested in Human Flesh! The Word eternally ensconced in Glorified Sons of God as Jesus, Son of man, presented Himself to His disciples after His resurrection.

"For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings."
Hebrews 2:10 (KJV)

:)))!!

A man did NOT BECOME GOD that is impossible.

However, God came as a Man that Man is Jesus Christ.

marhig

I was just being sure you understood to avoid further doubt and questions. Thank you for your kind works in the affirmative . .:)

I never meant infer you were believing differently. I did mean to imply that there is more to be understood that we rejoice in!

Consider this by you writing:

If I said, "He is now" or will soon be when everything is "summed up" in Him; all His enemies are made His footstool, let there be no doubt about why God created man that this passage accruately portrays the conclusion of God's ultimate intention: "Wherefore God . . . hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should [will] bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth" Philippians 2:9,10 (KJV). Heirs of God and joint-heirs with Jesus will be in union in that of what Jesus has already entered into, i.e., full Throneship in the Godhead! Everything of it to be forever manifested in Human Flesh! The Word eternally ensconced in Glorified Sons of God as Jesus, Son of man, presented Himself to His disciples after His resurrection.

"For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings."
Hebrews 2:10 (KJV)

I see that we are the raised up glorified flesh that Christ lives through. Once God has raised us up with Christ, God and Christ are glorified through us. And others should see the heart of God and the image of Christ in us. Because the spirit of God will be cleaning out hearts and changing us to be more like his holy son.

Colossians 2

In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him*through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead

Romans 8

“But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.”

Ephesians 2

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,*even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)*And hath raised*us*up together, and made*us*sit together in heavenly*places*in Christ Jesus

2 Thessalonians 1

Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of*this*calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of*his*goodness, and the work of faith with power: That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

In the words of Jesus Christ

John 17

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent

Last edited:

God's Truth

You apparently see spirits as always being literal entities when the reality is that testimony is also spirit. In fact without the Testimony of Yeshua one does not have the New Covenant "Spirit" which was not even complete until Yeshua said at Golgotha, "It is finished". But concerning Yeshua the Anointed One Paul says that he emptied himself, (Philippians 2:7), and you too are admonished to have the same mind in you. If then you have not emptied yourself, and waited upon the Father, what spirit is it that you now have? For we know that there is the spirit of the world and prince of the power of the air, ("power of the air" because testimony is spirit-wind-breath).

Humans are FLESH and SPIRIT.

We have our own spirit that lives inside of us.

Hebrews 12:9, Zechariah 12:1, and Malachi 2:15.

Zechariah 12:1 shows us that the spirit has a form.

Demons can live inside people.

Jesus gives his Spirit to live inside the saved.

lifeisgood

Bs"d

No He did not. He strongly warns us not to worship a man:

"You saw no form of any kind the day Y-H-W-H spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things Y-H-W-H your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."
Deut 4:15-19

That scripture has to do with creating statutes or whatever and worshiping them.

The Temple had images by God's own decree: Exodus 26:1 - Moreover you shall make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubim of skillful work shall you make them.

No record of any person worshiping those images and works that God commanded to be created.

There are other scriptures, but I am sure you already know all of them being such a religious man.

God's Truth

If you "empty yourself" (as the Hindus do) you can easily be filled with "evil spirits",
unless you are Born-Again, in which case you can "empty yourself" of your SELF (ego) and be FILLED with the Holy Spirit.

Luke 11:24 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ 25 When it arrives, it finds the house swept clean and put in order. 26 Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first.”

God's Truth

What you are essentially telling me is that you never did have the spirit of the world and the prince of the power of the air cast out of you to begin with. But I suppose that means you therefore have no need to worry about him coming back with seven other spirits more wicked than himself, (as the Master says). :)

If you have the Holy Spirit of God in you, and you watch your life and doctrine closely, you will not be over taken by evil and false spirits, you will be an over comer in Christ Jesus.

Elia

Believing and obeying is NOT cannibalism. You say anything that comes to your mouth to defend your false beliefs.

Bs"d

Believing and doing the wrong things, like worshipping a carpenter, is VERY wrong.

Eating another human being is cannibalism:

Cannibalism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism

Cannibalism is the act or practice of humans eating the flesh or internal organs of other human beings. A person who practices cannibalism is called a cannibal.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"

God's Truth

Not that I was answering for Keypurr but Keypurr and I know the same thing, being taught of Elohim, so your question to him is the same as if it was to me. The Son of Man descended from the heavens in the corporeal-bodily form of a Dove at the immersion of Yeshua. No one has ascended into the heavens, but he that descended out of the heavens, even the Son of man, (who is in heaven), John 3:13. And these are ancient and heavenly things going back to Genesis 1:26-27, (the second Man from the heavens). Paul clearly tells you that the first anthropos Adam was the one from Genesis 2:7, that is, choikos, earthy, dust-like, of dust from the adamah.

Again, the Holy Spirit descended on Jesus LIKE A DOVE. The Holy Spirit was not a dove.

Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit; however, as the Old Testament further explains, when a person is given power from God, it is said that the Holy Spirit came upon them.

Jesus' Spirit IS the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is the one who baptizes with the Holy Spirit, and Jesus baptized others with the Holy Spirit even when he was in his mother's womb.

Luke 1:41 When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.

Luke 1:44
For as soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.

Matthew 3:11 "I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

Elia

If you have the Holy Spirit of God in you, and you watch your life and doctrine closely, you will not be over taken by evil and false spirits, you will be an over comer in Christ Jesus.

Bs"d

You will be a cannibal of JC.

"Darkness as black as night covers all the nations of the earth"
Isaiah 60:2

God's Truth

Bs"d

Believing and doing the wrong things, like worshipping a carpenter, is VERY wrong.

Eating another human being is cannibalism:

Cannibalism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism

Cannibalism is the act or practice of humans eating the flesh or internal organs of other human beings. A person who practices cannibalism is called a cannibal.

Moses is your accuser.

John 5:45 "But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set.

Elia

What was the revelation that came to men who gave you the trinity doctrine?

There are three, but the three are ONE and the same.

Bs"d

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20

WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL THREE ONE AND ONE THREE!!

God's Truth

Bs"d

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20

WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL THREE ONE AND ONE THREE!!

Moses is your accuser.