Jesus is God.

lifeisgood

Saved doesn't mean anyone who is comes into the full of God/Jesus/HolySpirit.

Saved for me is that moment when I was born-again hearing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary. Being that God has placed me in His path, now, I embark in my lifelong walk in it. As I walk in His path, He teaches me and conforms me more and more to the image of His Son. It is the process of sanctification and it definitely is a lifelong process and only the Holy Spirit can carry this process out.

Arguably here are elementary steps into finding knowledge one must pursue: 1. Salvation 2. a choosing to go further in Christ whereby, after counting the cost, one is born again and the indwelling happens. 3. Personal pentecost, spelled out for us in Acts 19. Even after that Romans 8:1 is the internal argument that must won for bringing it all together that in that endeavor knowledge will become pretty much an 'automatic'. . . a working out what God has worked in.

Born-again for me means the moment I heard the Gospel of Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, God baptized me into His family and I became His.

Now, after He has saved me and I now am no longer blinded by the enemy of my soul, I embark in my lifelong walk with the Lord, being conformed to His image by His Holy Spirit in the process of sanctification.

God's Truth

Jesus isn't God the father, he prayed to his father. Why would the father pray to himself the father?

And Jesus can save us from sin, by strengthening us in the spirit so we can fight Satan. Don't you know this?

Jesus himself was strengthened by God!

Philippians 4

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

You gave a scripture that contradicts what you said! Jesus is the Christ and JESUS strengthens Paul.

Christ means God.

God's Truth

Saved for me is that moment when I was born-again hearing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary. Being that God has placed me in His path, now, I embark in my lifelong walk in it. As I walk in His path, He teaches me and conforms me more and more to the image of His Son. It is the process of sanctification and it definitely is a lifelong process and only the Holy Spirit can carry this process out.

Born-again for me means the moment I heard the Gospel of Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, God baptized me into His family and I became His.

Now, after He has saved me and I now am no longer blinded by the enemy of my soul, I embark in my lifelong walk with the Lord, being conformed to His image by His Holy Spirit in the process of sanctification.

One must come to Jesus in admittance of sins, confession, and repentance of those sins. If after you obeyed, you have trouble with a sin, then you are to call on Jesus and he will help you, and that is when you receive the Holy Spirit. Jesus gives the Holy Spirit to those WHO OBEY. See Acts 5:32.

keypurr

Keypurr..... how would you know when you admit you don't trust the Bible? You say its been changed. So, you have set yourself up as the judge of God's Word.

Anyways..... lets look at what the Bible says regarding your claim.
Who created? God
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" Gen. 1:1

Who created? The Son
"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him" Col. 1:16

Who created "by Myself"? The Lord (Jehovah)
"Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, Iam the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself

Who created? The Word, which was made flesh.
"All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." John 1:1-14

Who created?the Word
"All things were made by him (The Word); and without him (Yhe Word)was not any thing made that was made."

Do you know the Creator?
"He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not." John 1:10

You sound like a clanging symbol.

We need to prove all things in scripture. Why? Because there are misquotes in it.

And I will say it again for you, god created everything THROUGH his Son Christ, not Jesus, but the Christ that was in him.

Peace

God's Truth

Merely being sad and crying about what Jesus did for us is not when one is saved.

Merely being contrite/sorry for your sins is NOT enough. Even Catholics live their lives being sorry and contrite about the evil they keep doing.

We have to stop sinning that is what repent means.

lifeisgood

And Jesus can save us from sin, by strengthening us in the spirit so we can fight Satan. Don't you know this?

There is nowhere in Holy Writ where we are told to 'fight Satan' for Jesus the Christ DEFEATED Satan on the Cross of Calvary already.

We are told to "Fight the good fight of faith" though.

God's Truth

Peace

Christ means anointed by God, not that Christ is God.

Christ means God.

Mary was convinced by the Holy Spirit, who is God.

Who has God Himself as their biological Father?

No mere man does

Jesus is God come in the flesh, and when he was baptized, he was given power for his ministry

God's Truth

There is nowhere in Holy Writ where we are told to 'fight Satan' for Jesus the Christ DEFEATED Satan on the Cross of Calvary already.

We are told to "Fight the good fight of faith" though.

We are told TO RESIST SATAN.

SUBMITTING TO GOD...which MEANS obeying God, IS FIGHTING SATAN.

You will never. ever. get around the fact that we HAVE TO OBEY GOD.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

God's Truth

Ephesians 4:27
and do not give the devil a foothold.

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil's schemes.

Ephesians 6:13
Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober-minded and alert. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

1 Peter 5:9
Resist him, standing firm in your faith and in the knowledge that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kinds of suffering.

God's Truth

You sound like a clanging symbol.

We need to prove all things in scripture. Why? Because there are misquotes in it.

And I will say it again for you, god created everything THROUGH his Son Christ, not Jesus, but the Christ that was in him.

Peace

GOD's SPIRIT, GOD, GOD THE FATHER was in Jesus the Christ. We all have our own spirit living inside us, and we receive God's Spirit, the Holy Spirit, after we are saved; BUT JESUS' SPIRIT WAS AND IS THE SPIRIT OF GOD.

lifeisgood

We are told TO RESIST SATAN.

Which is not fight with Satan. Jesus the Christ did that on the Cross of Calvary DEFEATING Satan soundly.

SUBMITTING TO GOD...

Now we're talking.

which MEANS obeying God, IS FIGHTING SATAN.

No it is not. It is obeying God, which has absolutely nothing to do with a fight with Satan.
Jesus the Christ did the fighting on the Cross of Calvary DEFEATING Satan soundly.
I am not to fight Satan I am to "Fight the good fight of faith".

You will never. ever. get around the fact that we HAVE TO OBEY GOD.

Only you say that we say that.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Awesome verse. Thank you.

God's Truth

Not I Want indeed you to be ignorant brothers (Paul winding up for core doctrine)

that the fathers of us all under the (cloud)1 were and all through the sea passed and

all into Moses were baptized in the (cloud)1 and in the sea

and all the same (spiritual food ate and all the same spiritual drank drink they drank )

indeed of [the] (spiritual following rock)2 the (rock moreover was Christ).2

The cloud followed Israel as cloud by day and fire by night.

David calls God the Rock and Deliverer.

Psalm 18:2Amplified Bible (AMP)

The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and the One who rescues me;
My God, my rock and strength in whom I trust and take refuge;
My shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower—my stronghold.

Paul directly correlates the cloud, food (Manna or bread from heaven), and the miracle of the Red Sea with the Rock.

He is directly teaching that the Cloud that followed Israel was the Spiritual following Rock.

He then states that the rock was Christ.

This is the first bread crumb that directly calls Christ Y-H-W-H from Paul.

There are many more. But note Paul says it in a way that is direct, but allows for faith.

Sent from my iPad using TOL Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

That is right. Jesus is the Christ and IS GOD.

Now think about it deeper.

Read what Paul says about that time in the desert.

THEY DIED IN THE DESERT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT OBEY.

1 Corinthians 10:1

Warnings From Israel’s History
10 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. 2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. 3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. 5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.

6 Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did. 7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry.” 8 We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did—and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died. 9 We should not test Christ, as some of them did—and were killed by snakes. 10 And do not grumble, as some of them did—and were killed by the destroying angel.

11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come. 12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall! 13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

lifeisgood

Ephesians 4:27 - and do not give the devil a foothold.

Ephesians 6:11 - Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil's schemes.

Faith properly placed in Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary gives Satan no place.

Ephesians 6:13 - Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand.

Not giving Satan an inch as we keep our faith in Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober-minded and alert. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

1 Peter 5:9 - Resist him, standing firm in your faith and in the knowledge that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kinds of suffering.

“The Faith” ALWAYS refers to what Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary; our Faith must be ever anchored in that Finished Work. Every true Christian faces the onslaught of the Evil One, therefore the admonition that we are to be mentally self-controlled, awake, and watchful.

Thank you gt for the verses.

God's Truth

Which is not fight with Satan. Jesus the Christ did that on the Cross of Calvary DEFEATING Satan soundly.

Are you kidding? Only the VIOLENT, THE FORCEFUL will come into the kingdom of heaven!

Matthew 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.

Now we're talking.

We submit to God by OBEYING GOD. Can you imagine being told what to do by the Word of God Himself, and then being a servant, a friend, a family member, but doing things the enemy Satan wants us to do?

If you do not obey God, you are NOT submitting to God

No it is not. It is obeying God, which has absolutely nothing to do with a fight with Satan.
Jesus the Christ did the fighting on the Cross of Calvary DEFEATING Satan soundly.
I am not to fight Satan I am to "Fight the good fight of faith".

You have been deceived and I would love to keep proving it to you with the words of God Himself

Only you say that we say that.

I show from SCRIPTURE everything that I say

Awesome verse. Thank you.
Submit to God means obey Him. Do what He says.

God's Truth

Faith properly placed in Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary gives Satan no place.

Not giving Satan an inch as we keep our faith in Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

“The Faith” ALWAYS refers to what Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary; our Faith must be ever anchored in that Finished Work. Every true Christian faces the onslaught of the Evil One, therefore the admonition that we are to be mentally self-controlled, awake, and watchful.

Thank you gt for the verses.

Faith ALONE IS DEAD and cannot save anyone.

Let's talk about that some more

lifeisgood

Are you kidding? Only the VIOLENT, THE FORCEFUL will come into the kingdom of heaven!

Matthew 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.

So, keep on REJECTING the victory of Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary and keep on presenting your fighting VIOLENTLY, THE FORCEFUL will to come into the kingdom of heaven.

You DISobedint servant.

We submit to God by OBEYING GOD.

No.

You SUBMIT to God. Step #1.

If you do not obey God, you are NOT submitting to God.

No, you’re not SUBMITTING to God, which is step #1. You always off step #1.

I show from SCRIPTURE everything that I say

“Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” (1 Timothy 6:12).

“I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.” (II Timothy 4:7).

Nothing about me fighting with Satan or obeying God.

Someday you will get it. I know you will.

Submit to God means obey Him. Do what He says.

Submit to God simply means submit to God. That is step #1. You’re always off step #1.

Cross Reference

So, keep on REJECTING the victory of Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary and keep on presenting your fighting VIOLENTLY, THE FORCEFUL will to come into the kingdom of heaven.

You DISobedint servant.

No.

You SUBMIT to God. Step #1.

No, you’re not SUBMITTING to God, which is step #1. You always off step #1.

“Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” (1 Timothy 6:12).

“I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.” (II Timothy 4:7).

Nothing about me fighting with Satan or obeying God.

Someday you will get it. I know you will.

Submit to God simply means submit to God. That is step #1. You’re always off step #1.

Is the assurance of your salvation the extent of what you go after when you read your Bible?