Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Rosenritter

Lol, "notoriously" according to who? Trinitarian scholarship of course. But since you are not even a Trinitarian you are merely piggybacking on their error because it supports your own privately held theory. Elohim is not a man. Elohim is non-corporeal SPIRIT. No one has seen or beheld Elohim at any time: just as the authors of the Apostolic writings have stated in two places in the scripture, (in support of the Torah and full Tanach O/T teaching on the matter).

You do realize that you shoot your own argument in its foot by accusing me of having Trinitarian bias, while at the same time acknowledging I am not Trinitarian?

CherubRam

The Trinity proof text have been found to be Pagan corruptions of the bible scriptures. The same is true about the word "Hell." Trinitarianism and Hell are Pagan beliefs adapted to the bible. As for me, I view such things as a sin to tamper with the bible scriptures.

CherubRam

No it is entirely relevant. God is the judge, that's the context of the Psalm that you admit Jesus invoked in response to their charge.
All of the people in heaven are called elohiym (gods.) All of the people on earth who will have life immortal are also called elohiym (gods.)

God's Truth

The ORIGINAL BIBLE TEXT says that God (Yahwah) is the ONLY Divine Eternal. The word (God) is an interpretation in place of the translation "divine."

So do you believe that Jesus is the one and only God the Father come in the flesh as a Man?

By the way, that is NOT a trinitarian belief.

CherubRam

Trinitarianism in Judaism is a sin punishable by death. Trinitarianism has never been a belief in Judaism. Trinitarianism was introduced into Christianity by Gnostic Pagans.

Joshua 22:22
“The One Mighty God, Yahwah! The One Mighty God, Yahwah! He knows! And let Israel know! If this has been in rebellion or disobedience to Yahwah, do not spare us this day.

Psalm 50:1
A psalm of Asaph. The One Mighty God, Yahwah, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to where it sets.

Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father ? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

Malachi 2:15
Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.

Romans 3:30
since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Messiah Yashua, for whom all things came and through whom we live.

Ephesians 4:6
one God and Father of all, who is over all, and through all, and in all.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Messiah Yashua,…

James 2:19
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

God's Truth

The Trinity proof text have been found to be Pagan corruptions of the bible scriptures. The same is true about the word "Hell." Trinitarianism and Hell are Pagan beliefs adapted to the bible. As for me, I view such things as a sin to tamper with the bible scriptures.

You are promoting distrust about the Written Word of God, the Holy Bible. That is sin.

God's Truth

Trinitarianism in Judaism is a sin punishable by death. Trinitarianism has never been a belief in Judaism. Trinitarianism was introduced into Christianity by Gnostic Pagans.

Joshua 22:22
“The One Mighty God, Yahwah! The One Mighty God, Yahwah! He knows! And let Israel know! If this has been in rebellion or disobedience to Yahwah, do not spare us this day.

Psalm 50:1
A psalm of Asaph. The One Mighty God, Yahwah, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to where it sets.

Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father ? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

Malachi 2:15
Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.

Romans 3:30
since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Messiah Yashua, for whom all things came and through whom we live.

Ephesians 4:6
one God and Father of all, who is over all, and through all, and in all.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Messiah Yashua,…

James 2:19
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

Jesus is that one God and Father.

God can do anything that He wants, and He chose to come to earth as a Son of Man.

Rosenritter

Is it God's right and perogative, to become a God more powerful than Himself? Can God become a righteous evil God? How about a truthful liar or an all knowing ignoramus? An omnipotent impotent? An all powerful, powerless one? If God has the right and perogative to become and do anything, can God become Satan? Again I ask, can an all powerful God, create another God, more powerful than Himself?

The point is, that God can't do certain things. He doesn't have the right, prerogative, power, to undermine and violate His own nature and character.

So how do you figure that the character of God and Christ differ? Was one loving, and the other not? One perfect, the other not? One without sin, and the other not? It is a longstanding tradition that one is always permitted to understate their rank. That doesn't change who you are.

Rosenritter

John 1:1

Greek:
en arche en ho logos kai ho logos en pros ton theon kai theos en ho logos

Interlinear:
en (in) arche (beginning) en (was) ho (the) logos (Word) kai (and) ho (the) logos (Word) en (was) pos (toward or with) ton (TON is a special definite article "the" meaning the one and only, it appears as TON instead of O in the Greek) theon (Divine Eternal) kai (and) theos (Divine) en (was) ho (the) logos (Word)

In English we have:
In beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the (one or only) Divine Eternal, and Divine was the Word.

The defining article "a" must be supplied for the English language, to define that there is another Divine that is not the "Divine Eternal."

Why do translators drop off the definite article TON (the one or only) before Divine Eternal?

Theon and Theos
They both mean Divine, but in different cases. Theos is the nominative, Theon is accusative. Another form is Theou, which is genitive.

John 1:1 reads: “In [the] beginning was the Word, and the Word was with [τὸν θεὸν, (TON THEON) literally, the only Divine Eternal], and the Word was divine. [θεὸς].”

In the first instance (“the Word was with the only Divine Eternal”) it is in the accusative case and thus is spelled θεὸν [theon] But in the second occurrence it is in the nominative case, and so it is spelled θεὸς [theos]
Ton Theon was also applied to Zeus, meaning "The Only Divine Eternal."

All that attempt at diving into the Greek, arguing against translators more skilled than yourself, when you could keep reading how this God is the God that created the worlds. There's only one of those, you know.

Rosenritter

So you don't believe that the dead actually die?

daqq

You do realize that you shoot your own argument in its foot by accusing me of having Trinitarian bias, while at the same time acknowledging I am not Trinitarian?

Your status has no impact on my doctrine: the kingdom of Elohim is within you.

By the way:

Nope.

Alexandrian > Roman|Byzantine

I meant Alexandrian not Roman. Byzantine > Alexandrian. Alexandrian is notoriously corrupt.

The highlighted portion in red is simply wishful thinking as there are Coptic texts which agree more with the Alexandrian type, being that the Alexandrian type appears to either have originated from Egypt or was brought into Egypt very early on, and some of those Coptic texts are some of the oldest manuscripts, (Bodmer Papyri), much older than the Byzantine representatives. And as for the KJV which you have stated elsewhere that you believe to be the most accurate, the Textus Receptus essentially came from the Erasmus junk text which he placed along side his "new Latin version" so as to highlight his new and improved LATIN text which he was trying to sell. His whole point was to slap together a generic faulty Greek text and place it along side his new Latin text so as to show the superiority of his Latin text. And yet nobody wanted anything to do with his Latin text and rather fell in love with his Greek text because it had so many wonderful places that suddenly supported church doctrine out of nowhere. The amazing thing is that the original text which came to be known as the Textus Receptus does not even exist anymore; for even though it came about at the beginning of the age of the printing press, it is claimed that the original was copied and reproduced so many times that it simply vanished into dust particles. Wow, how convenient, no one can actually go look at a so-called Textus Receptus family of texts, from which the KJV eventually came, because the T/R only exists in print and now online. :rotfl:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God's Truth = Heironeous

God's Truth = Heironeous

You are a gossip. Show where I speak about the avatar of others, you false witness.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?115654-The-Trinity&p=5079938&viewfull=1#post5079938

Be silent now, lady. One who herself uses a game avatar of a make-believe deity.

AMR

You are a galactic hero, according to you, and your picture is feminine.

Yours is a Dungeons and Dragons fantasy deity that has been used since the 1980s being held up by you as a representation of the armor of God (Er, no!).

AMR

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
His screen name is the name of a galactic hero, according to his own guidelines about screen names it makes him a galactic hero. I think that makes him delusional, and that he is a hypocrite and can't see it.
You claim yours is mere picture of someone wearing the armor of God, when in fact is is a picture of a fantasy deity that has nothing to do with God or God's armor:

https://alchetron.com/Heironeous-2942423-W

As for my avatar, it is someone with the full amour of God. I chose this picture because of that probably over 15 years ago before so many others started using it.

Clearly you rationalize your use "before so many others" in the face of facts to the contrary.

Lady, you are becoming quite an spectacle of hypocrisy.

AMR

God's Truth

You claim yours is mere picture of someone wearing the armor of God, when in fact is is a picture of a fantasy deity that has nothing to do with God or God's armor:

https://alchetron.com/Heironeous-2942423-W

Clearly you rationalize your use "before so many others" in the face of facts to the contrary.

Lady, you are becoming quite an spectacle of hypocrisy.

AMR

You have bad eyes so all you see is bad. You have come to slander and accuse. You are no righteous judge.

God is my judge. I couldn't care any less what you think of me.

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If is is on the internet, then it teaches the truth?

If is is on the internet, then it teaches the truth?

Think what you want.

I got that picture from the Internet with the scripture on it Eph 6:10-17.

So if it is on the internet, then everything is applicable?

This is on the internet:
View attachment 25897

There you go. I suppose that means the item is just fine to use. :AMR:

Idiocy abounds. Sigh.

AMR

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She Protests Too Much

She Protests Too Much

I couldn't care any less what you think of me.
More hypocrisy.

If you meant what you claim, you would immediately cease to give frequent evidence to the contrary in all your lachrymose responses to what I have to say on this matter.

Rather, you are just a double-minded person (James 1:8).

AMR