Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

The Bible proves you wrong. Most people understand and see the Trinity in the words of God

Most people are wrong. Many are called but FEW are chosen.

Truth is not something to be voted on, truth comes from the word of God. Christ tells you that his Father is the only true God yet you wish to follow the wisdom of the early church fathers who thought the world was flat. Christ came because his God sent him. He spoke what his God told him to speak. He came to do the will of his God. Yet you let the churches blind you from what is in scripture.

John 3:16,17

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Most people are wrong. Many are called but FEW are chosen.

Truth is not something to be voted on, truth comes from the word of God. Christ tells you that his Father is the only true God yet you wish to follow the wisdom of the early church fathers who thought the world was flat. Christ came because his God sent him. He spoke what his God told him to speak. He came to do the will of his God. Yet you let the churches blind you from what is in scripture.

John 3:16,17

Sent from my iPad using TOL

If He is the Son of God, who is He?

keypurr

If He is the Son of God, who is He?

The Son of God is the Son of God.

The word "God" is the title of a position, like "President" or "King".

The Son of a King is not the King. The Son of God is not God. There is only ONE God, YHWH.

All things were created except YHWH.

Christ is a creature, a creation.

God created all through his first creation, the logos (Christ)the spirit Son. The Son was sent to become human in the body of Jesus. This is how God was made known "manifested" to mankind.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Son of God is the Son of God.

The word "God" is the title of a position, like "President" or "King".

The Son of a King is not the King. The Son of God is not God. There is only ONE God, YHWH.

All things were created except YHWH.

Christ is a creature, a creation.

God created all through his first creation, the logos (Christ)the spirit Son. The Son was sent to become human in the body of Jesus. This is how God was made known "manifested" to mankind.

Wrong, your basic error

John 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

keypurr

Wrong, your basic error

John 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The 'Word, logos" is not God and not Jesus. The "logos" is the spirit son, the express images of the Father. This is the spirit that Jesus was anointed with. The man Jesus did not exist until Mary gave birth to him. The WORD WAS IN Jesus, Jesus was NOT the WORD.

ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT

YOCHANAN (JOHN)
Chapter 1
1. In the beginning was the Miltha. And that Miltha was with Elohim. And Elohim was that Miltha.
2. This was with Elohim in the beginning.
3. Everything existed through his hands……….

Miltha refers to the “Manifestation” of the Ruach haKodesh within Mashiyach. The physical body of Mashiyach is not the Word of YHWH, but his words and actions demonstrate the Will and Word of YHWH, which upholds observance of Torah.

Miltha is the spiritual son of Elohim (God).

Mashiyach refers to Messiah Y’shua (Jesus Christ)
YHWH is the name of the most high God.
Ruach haKodesh is the Holy Spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The 'Word, logos" is not God and not Jesus. The "logos" is the spirit son, the express images of the Father. This is the spirit that Jesus was anointed with. The man Jesus did not exist until Mary gave birth to him. The WORD WAS IN Jesus, Jesus was NOT the WORD.

ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT

YOCHANAN (JOHN)
Chapter 1
1. In the beginning was the Miltha. And that Miltha was with Elohim. And Elohim was that Miltha.
2. This was with Elohim in the beginning.
3. Everything existed through his hands……….

Miltha refers to the “Manifestation” of the Ruach haKodesh within Mashiyach. The physical body of Mashiyach is not the Word of YHWH, but his words and actions demonstrate the Will and Word of YHWH, which upholds observance of Torah.

Miltha is the spiritual son of Elohim (God).

Mashiyach refers to Messiah Y’shua (Jesus Christ)
YHWH is the name of the most high God.
Ruach haKodesh is the Holy Spirit.

so what manifestation became flesh?

keypurr

so what manifestation became flesh?
Mitha, the logos, spirit son, the express image. The first of all created creatures.

God created all things through his express image spirit son. This son was given the fullness of the Father. He is the spirit that moved across the face of the waters in Gen 1.

Sent from my VS835 using TOL mobile app

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mitha, the logos, spirit son, the express image. The first of all created creatures.

God created all things through his express image spirit son. This son was given the fullness of the Father. He is the spirit that moved across the face of the waters in Gen 1.

Garbage, the Spirit that moved across the waters was the Holy Spirit. The Holy Son of God was with the Father in the beginning and became flesh.

God's Truth

You have a reading problem GT.

This scripture says that God is the ONLY RULER, the King of kings and the Lord of lords:

1 Timothy 6:15
which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

Now read this scripture:

Revelation 17:14
They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

That scriptures says the Lamb (Jesus) will triumph because HE IS Lord of lords and King of kings.

What did the first scripture I posted say? It said that GOD is the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This scripture says that God is the ONLY RULER, the King of kings and the Lord of lords:

which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

Now read this scripture:

They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

That scriptures says the Lamb (Jesus) will triumph because HE IS Lord of lords and King of kings.

What did the first scripture I posted say? It said that GOD is the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Exactly. It says that God is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, not the Father. Jesus and the Father are separate personalities.

KingdomRose

Nope, Jesus is NOT God. He said he was God's SON. (John 10:34-36) To ignore what he said is a sad reflection on you. How can anyone throw his sayings out the window? He said that the Father was "the only true God" (John 17:3) and he called the Father "my God" (John 20:17). It's not nice to ignore God's Son.

Also, I might add, the scripture in Revelation that talks about the rider on a white horse being the King of kings and Lord of lords does not say that GOD is the rider. It says the Word of God is the one on the horse, and King of kings, etc. Someone is ADDING TO THE SCRIPTURES.

God's Truth

Nope, Jesus is NOT God. He said he was God's SON. (John 10:34-36) To ignore what he said is a sad reflection on you. How can anyone throw his sayings out the window? He said that the Father was "the only true God" (John 17:3) and he called the Father "my God" (John 20:17). It's not nice to ignore God's Son.

God the Father came as a Son.

Many scriptures say Jesus is God.

Now read this next scripture, it says that the Lamb, Jesus Christ, is the Lord of lords and the kings of kings.

So if Jesus is not God the Father, how then is there TWO different King of kings and Lord of Lords?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God the Father came as a Son.

Many scriptures say Jesus is God.

Now read this next scripture, it says that the Lamb, Jesus Christ, is the Lord of lords and the kings of kings.

So if Jesus is not God the Father, how then is there TWO different King of kings and Lord of Lords?

They may say He is God but do not say that He is the Father. They are two separate personalities.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Also, I might add, the scripture in Revelation that talks about the rider on a white horse being the King of kings and Lord of lords does not say that GOD is the rider. It says the Word of God is the one on the horse, and King of kings, etc. Someone is ADDING TO THE SCRIPTURES.
Would that be the same as when the Jehovah's witnesses add to John 1:1?

keypurr

Garbage, the Spirit that moved across the waters was the Holy Spirit. The Holy Son of God was with the Father in the beginning and became flesh.

Show me the verse that says the Holy Spirit moved across the face of the waters and I will show you the verse that say God created all through his son.

The Him Son that was with God is a spirit son that took the form of man. Your garbage comes from the early pagan religions. You just do not wish to upset your apple cart.