Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

There tons of other reasons why JW shouldn't come to the door.

If the use of Jesus being god instead of man and/or God then that adds to the reasons.

JW's are smarter than most other Christian faiths. They spend a lot of time dwelling on the Bible. Most other churches are not equipped to combat them if theology so they belittle them. Like you see on TOL, folks call others names or stupid but give no rebuttal to what they disagree with. GM is famous for that. SDA are also educated at a higher level than most.

I am a lone Ranger, I do not wish to join any church that I feel is not right for me. I have been that route.

Posted from the TOL App!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
JW's are smarter than most other Christian faiths. They spend a lot of time dwelling on the Bible. Most other churches are not equipped to combat them if theology so they belittle them. Like you see on TOL, folks call others names or stupid but give no rebuttal to what they disagree with. GM is famous for that. SDA are also educated at a higher level than most.

I am a lone Ranger, I do not wish to join any church that I feel is not right for me. I have been that route.

Posted from the TOL App!

Men triggered JW and SDA.
JW is listed as cults and equipped for a ride on the bus to hell.
SDA isn't listed as cults.

Arminianism and calvinism aren't denominations.

I do not know who GM is.

Pierac

It doesn't take, even a 'dummy' to see through your "Twilight Zone logic!"

I see you like to post against keypurr,

So Grosnick Marowbe... allow me to get you in on the action instead of following others too...

I challenge you to teach us all how Jesus is GOD but claims to Have a GOD... :rolleyes:

Let's see how you do with the very same question.... Post your opinion so I can do what I do!!!

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Posted from the TOL App!

JWs are a cult! If you think they're smarter than most
Christians and more versed in the Bible, why not join
their cult? You'd feel right at home?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Confusion comes from folks who do not wish to think. You will remain in the darkness until you decide to grow in wisdom GM. I question that you have that ability. I will pray for you.

Posted from the TOL App!

Don't want the prayers of a Heretic! Thanks just the same!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Keypurr, took you nearly 80 years to become the "Heretic" that you are!
You say, Christ and Jesus are two separate entities! That's false doctrine
at its best! You should be proud?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I see you like to post against keypurr,

So Grosnick Marowbe... allow me to get you in on the action instead of following others too...

I challenge you to teach us all how Jesus is GOD but claims to Have a GOD... :rolleyes:

Let's see how you do with the very same question.... Post your opinion so I can do what I do!!!

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

I don't think you believe what Keypurr does either. Do you believe that Christ and Jesus are two separate entities as he does?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
That's heresy, plain and simple. He was slain from the foundation of the world. That is not possible for a man. He said, Himself: "Before it happened Abraham, I am he." A man could not say that.
Your also a heretic to Unitarians. Thus I don't care if you call us heretics, idolater.