Jesus is God !

beloved57

I never claimed that there is a verse that states that "Jesus Christ is not God"

However, if you use your brain, verses like Acts 2:22 and I Timothy 2:5 make that as plain as day.

While we are at it, why don't you supply the verses that contain the words trinity, triune, duality, God-man, fully God/fully man, hypostatic union, mother of God, three in one, one God in three persons, God the Son.

How about showing me that "us" or "we" means trinity.

or that I and my Father are one means that that the son and the Father are identical.

or that if you have seen me you have seen the Father means that the Father and His son are identical.

or that anytime anyone uses the words "I am" that means that the person speaking is God.

Am I serious?

I am.

Am I the one asking you for answers to my questions?

I am he.

Maybe you could explain why God calls humans who serve him gods?

Maybe you could explain how the image of someone is that someone?

You have a lot of splainin to do Lucy.

I never said that you claimed that such verse exists, I asked where is one that states that Jesus is not God !

keypurr

Jude 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour,

be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

I and my Father are one. John 10:30; 14:9

Christ Jesus is the express image of the invisible God Col. 1:15;

the Creator of all things Col. 1:16; Gen. 1:1. Only He can give one

understanding of the scriptures Luke 24:45

All those Christ died for, the Elect of God, will come to know

the True God of Scripture, as He is revealed in them:

John 17:2-3 As thou hast given him power over all flesh,

that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God,

and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

~~~~~

The express IMAGE of God is not God. It is a FORM of God, a god.

There is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD and Christ is the express image of it.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
There are Two, on the Throne of God, in the New Testament Book of Revelation; that is Recorded in the Holy Bible: Feel Absolutely free to challenge me on that, though.

: D

Also, there are TWO, mentioned in the Old Testament Book of Isaiah.

=M=

The Father and the Son, on the "Throne of God"?

[Isaiah 1:24-30 KJV] 24 Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies: 25 And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin: 26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city. 27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness. 28 And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners [shall be] together, and they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed. 29 For they shall be ashamed of the oaks which ye have desired, and ye shall be confounded for the gardens that ye have chosen. 30 For ye shall be as an oak whose leaf fadeth, and as a garden that hath no water. 31 And the strong shall be as tow, and the maker of it as a spark, and they shall both burn together, and none shall quench [them].

[Revelation 22:1-9 KJV] 1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] in their foreheads. 5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever. 6 And he said unto me, These sayings [are] faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done. 7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed [is] he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. 8 And I John saw these things, and heard [them]. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. 9 Then saith he unto me, See [thou do it] not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Now, Beloved; What are you going to say?

Ben Masada

There are Two, on the Throne of God, in the New Testament Book of Revelation; that is Recorded in the Holy Bible: Feel Absolutely free to challenge me on that, though.

Also, there are TWO, mentioned in the Old Testament Book of Isaiah.

The Father and the Son, on the "Throne of God"?

Yea, I want to challenge you. Just go ahead and mention to me the famous two you claim there are in the Tanach aka the OT. The quote above in Isaiah says nothing about "the Son." Do you have any thing else?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Your Trollin' Days are Finished, Popery Incensed Troll!!!

LOL!!!

=M=

=====================================

Oh, but On the Other-hand to Ben; on the Other hand: Please See Above for Isaiah Quote Friend: Then, add this to your thoughts, as Well.

[Daniel 3:25 KJV] 25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

In the Fiery Furnace!!!

He was the Fourth. : D

=====================================

And, a Treat!!!

For all of you who "Like the KJV" as much as I Do!!!

[Exodus 6:3 KJV] 3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by [the name of] God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

See, Jehovah is what God's name is in the Old Testament; In the "KJV" of the Torah.

So, What Gives?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yea, I want to challenge you. Just go ahead and mention to me the famous two you claim there are in the Tanach aka the OT.

we know what Revelation and The Old Testament says. Jesus is an extension of God. don't feel bad if you can't grasp that. forget about it. move on - next ! Jesus Is God. One with God. who cares what the tanack says. your people wouldn't allow sick or disabled in the temple. greedy bigots. fake, phony "high" priests :rapture:

Aimiel

John 1 is parabolic, poetic, he shouldn't need to implicitly say Jesus is God for you to understand. As the embodiment of the Father, the Son is God.....but he is not ALL of the Father.
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

What part was left out?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I would bet your IQ is in the single numbers.

Learn what the word ONLY means.

hi keypurr, you look great today ! has your Lord AND Savior shown you the Truth, The Power of God. All things, my friend. that doesn't mean all but one or two things. ALL. that's why Jesus is God - peace and love little buddy ! i can feel your heart changing - Praise God ! Thank You Jesus ! Lord AND Savior ! Amen ! - :cigar:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is on the Throne of God.

In the Book of Revelation; and, in Isaiah, I Think/Believe.

The Son of God, is Certainly mentioned in the KJV of the OT book of Daniel.

=M=

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
hi keypurr, you look great today ! has your Lord AND Savior shown you the Truth, The Power of God. All things, my friend. that doesn't mean all but one or two things. ALL. that's why Jesus is God - peace and love little buddy ! i can feel your heart changing - Praise God ! Thank You Jesus ! Lord AND Savior ! Amen ! - :cigar:

The truth has been shown but the only way to make antitrinitarian's churich profitable is to continue to lie to thier suckered audience.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is on the Throne of God.

In the Book of Revelation; and, in Isaiah, I Think/Believe.

The Son of God, is Certainly mentioned in the KJV of the OT book of Daniel.

I've not seen anybody questioning the fact that Jesus is the son of God.

As for Jesus sitting on the throne of God so are we.