Jesus is God !

Right Divider

Body part
Show me in scripture where Jesus raised himself.

Look hard because it is just not there.

You can find where God raised him though.
So your "Jesus" is a liar, because He most certainly say that HE would raise Himself.

John 2:18-21 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:18) ¶ Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things? (2:19) Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. (2:20) Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? (2:21) But he spake of the temple of his body.

keypurr

So your "Jesus" is a liar, because He most certainly say that HE would raise Himself.

John 2:18-21 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:18) ¶ Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things? (2:19) Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. (2:20) Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? (2:21) But he spake of the temple of his body.

I do not deny he said it, I asked you to show me where HE DID IT.

Your not answering the question RD. There in no verse in scripture that says HE DID IT. BECAUSE HE DID NOT RAISE HIMSELF, GOD raised him. Jesus was a man, not God. He did what he was told to do and said what he was told to say by his God. God's logos was IN him. Yet He was not God.

It is you that is distorting the word of God, not me.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

keypurr

How can Acts 20:28 KJV be true if Jesus isn't God?

It can't be.

So Jesus is God !

Thats not what it says friend. It speaks of Jesus who gave is blood for God's church. That does not make Jesus God.

Jesus has a God. There is only one God. So Jesus is not God, he is the Son of God.

Zeke

God has inferior Children? a Psychosis that is characterized by an impaired relationship with divine reality. And it is a symptom of serious mental disorders. People who are psychotic may have either hallucinations or delusions while living in simulated realities Galatians 4:1, Quiet the King's dreaming.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Thats not what it says friend. It speaks of Jesus who gave is blood for God's church. That does not make Jesus God.

Jesus has a God. There is only one God. So Jesus is not God, he is the Son of God.
It doesn't say Jesus' blood, it says God's blood. Of course it was Jesus' blood, so if Jesus' blood is God's own blood, then Jesus must be God.

Jesus is God !

Acts 20:28 KJV

glorydaz

I do not deny he said it, I asked you to show me where HE DID IT.

Your not answering the question RD. There in no verse in scripture that says HE DID IT. BECAUSE HE DID NOT RAISE HIMSELF, GOD raised him. Jesus was a man, not God. He did what he was told to do and said what he was told to say by his God. God's logos was IN him. Yet He was not God.

It is you that is distorting the word of God, not me.

Proving you have NO SAVIOUR. You poor old soul. Your time is running out, Keypurr. You will die in your sins, and you have no one to blame but yourself and your own stubborn pride. :sigh:

keypurr

Proving you have NO SAVIOUR. You poor old soul. Your time is running out, Keypurr. You will die in your sins, and you have no one to blame but yourself and your own stubborn pride. :sigh:

How does that prove that I have no saviour?

Your talking foolishness friend. Jesus is my saviour, but he is not my God. Apples and Oranges.

keypurr

It doesn't say Jesus' blood, it says God's blood. Of course it was Jesus' blood, so if Jesus' blood is God's own blood, then Jesus must be God.

Jesus is God !

Acts 20:28 KJV

God is a SPIRIT and does not have any blood.

You do not know who God is or you would not have made that statement. This world was not created by a man named God.

keypurr

If He said that He was GOING to DO IT and then DID NOT DO IT.... that would make Him a liar.... He is NOT a liar.

Then SHOW ME where he DID IT.

IT IS YOU who is assuming he did it. If he died he could not do it. If he died and did it then he was not really dead. YHWH raised him.

Right Divider

Body part
How does that prove that I have no saviour?

Your talking foolishness friend. Jesus is my saviour, but he is not my God. Apples and Oranges.
1Tim 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, [which][ is] our hope;

How many saviors do you think that there are?

Hos 13:4 (AKJV/PCE)
(13:4) Yet I [am] the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for [there is] no saviour beside me.

keypurr

The Word was God. John 1:1
The Word was made flesh. John 1:14

You're wrong again keypurr.

Jesus is not the WORD, the logos is. Jesus was born flesh and did not need to become flesh. However the logos did. Read the tenth chapter of Hebrews. The true son need a body provided for him. WHY SO.

Think RD. The WORD (logos) became flesh. The word was with God at the creation, the word is a spirit, it is the express image of the Father and was given the power of his God. The word is not a man, IT WAS PUT INTO A MAN, avery special man, Jesus.

Right Divider

Body part
Then SHOW ME where he DID IT.
First things first keypurr.

Did Jesus say that He would raise Himself? Yes, He did!

John 2:19-21 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:19) Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. (2:20) Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? (2:21) But he spake of the temple of his body.

Therefore, if He did NOT do it... then He lied.

Did He lie?

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus is not the WORD, the logos is. Jesus was born flesh and did not need to become flesh. However the logos did. Read the tenth chapter of Hebrews. The true son need a body provided for him. WHY SO.

Think RD. The WORD (logos) became flesh. The word was with God at the creation, the word is a spirit, it is the express image of the Father and was given the power of his God. The word is not a man, IT WAS PUT INTO A MAN, avery special man, Jesus.
Poor keypurr, you're just completely immune to the truth.

There is no photo-copy of God.

keypurr

1Tim 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, [which][ is] our hope;

How many saviors do you think that there are?

Hos 13:4 (AKJV/PCE)
(13:4) Yet I [am] the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for [there is] no saviour beside me.

Who sent the son to become the saviour?
God is also the savour as if he did not send his son we would not be saved. Notice your verse again, "God our saviour AND Jesus Christ".
God AND Jesus! Proof that they are not both God for only the Father is God. God created and sent the saviour.