Jesus is God !

lifeisgood

What is your point? GOD created everything through his Christ. But that does not mean that Christ is the most high God. He is a god to us for he was given powers over us, he is our Lord not our God.

Please, read the verses again, slowly, this time.

keypurr

You have been shown by many in this forum such as this response from another poster:
ος ων απαυγασμα της δοξης και χαρακτηρ της υποστασεως αυτου φερων τε τα παντα τω ρηματι της δυναμεως αυτου καθαρισμον των αμαρτιων ποιησαμενος εκαθισεν εν δεξια της μεγαλωσυνης εν υψηλοις

Who being radiance of Glory, and the express image of His essence, upholding all things by the Word of power, having made purification of our sins through Himself, He sat down on the right of the Majesty on high, (Heb 1.3)

No doubt, what you are attempting to do is to reverse-translate Heb 1.3, and use the term 'image' as imparting the same meaning as used by a completely different word, in completely different scripture.

What you failed to realize, because you don't know how to exegete, and you repeatedly plagiarize your replies from the internet, is that Heb 1.3 uses a completely different word than used ANYWHERE else in the entire NT.

Thus...if you were cognizant, then you would have known that this Greek word does NOT impart the same meaning as 'image' elsewhere in scripture.

This is basic stuff.

The Book of Hebrews utterly destroys your world-view.

The Book of Hebrews is aptly named for the OT material of which it contains.

Heb 1.1 immediately informs the reader that the One God of the OT has always revealed Himself ‘by many portions’ (polymeros) and ‘in various forms’ (polytropos).

These two Greek terms are ONLY used this one time/ea in the entirety of the Holy Bible, and lexically are defined as ‘One of the constituent parts of a whole; in a context where the whole and its parts are distinguished.’

A clear signal of the ONE Triune Creator God of the Universe.

=====

This is one but one example of many that you have been shown; however, you have rejected the Truth you once had for a lie of your own machination.

Wrong again, the book of Hebrews fully supports my thoughts. I did not write the bood, I only read what is there. Express image means express image or exact image. Twist as you may the truth will rise to the top like cream in a milk bottle. God created his exact image and gave it his fullness.

You need to deal with it.

keypurr

when they cannot rebuttal, they go down to condescending. They have nothing else to do.

They are not strong enough or smart enough to drift away from the lies they have been subjected to. Tradition is a heavy burden to shake off.

StanJ

They are not strong enough or smart enough to drift away from the lies they have been subjected to. Tradition is a heavy burden to shake off.

Incredulous how you try to turn apostasy into a goal instead of a result of unbelief. :nono:

StanJ

Wrong again, the book of Hebrews fully supports my thoughts. I did not write the bood, I only read what is there. Express image means express image or exact image. Twist as you may the truth will rise to the top like cream in a milk bottle. God created his exact image and gave it his fullness.

and yet you can NOT supply ANY exegesis at all about this one book of the Bible. :loser:

lifeisgood

You chose to pick up the wrong milk bottle, keypurr.
The milk bottle you chose to pick up is empty.

You left the truth of Hebrews, which at one time you did have, for a lie of your own machination.

The thoughts you have now, after rejecting the truth you once had, don't even come close to get close enough to the shadow of the thoughts in Hebrews.

keypurr

You chose to pick up the wrong milk bottle, keypurr.
The milk bottle you chose to pick up is empty.

You left the truth of Hebrews, which at one time you did have, for a lie of your own machination.

The thoughts you have now, after rejecting the truth you once had, don't even come close to get close enough to the shadow of the thoughts in Hebrews.

Not so friend, I am right on with Hebrews.
No one, including me, has disproved my thoughts.

keypurr

I'm wearing steel toed boots doofus. Don't you feel them kicking your butt on here? Maybe you butt is as dead as your mind is?

Your not even scratching my butt Stan.

But I must say your defending your false faith with all you have, but it is not enough. Truth always wins and you are not displaying it.