JESUS IS A MAN EXACTLY LIKE HIS BRETHERN

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus as our God and Saviour is an ECT.

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Saviour Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:

You just proved our claim with you quote. This is talking about God and Jesus, not Jesus is God.

Your English comprehension has a problem, friend.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
A man is exactly what Jesus Christ is.

A man who honored and believed and obeyed God, his Father completely and perfectly.

A man who served God as a prophet, a teacher, an apostle and pastor to God's people.

A man, a prophet like Moses, Acts 3:17-26 especially Acts 3:22

Jesus is not a man, anymore. He is Spirit like His Father, now.

bybee

My call was to read the Word of God - these are very specific texts which identify that Jesus is a man (not a human nature). This is an extremely educational exercise since you won't find this teaching in an evangelical church. Have you ever heard of a Catholic calling people to dig into the Word in this manner?

You still need to shorten your posts.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That's why you need to learn Greek.

No thanks, I know enough what Jesus is all about.

Jesus' teachings are not so hard to understand, it is just difficult to follow if we don't abandon our prideful and worldly way of living.

You don't have to be linguist to be His followers.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
My call was to read the Word of God - these are very specific texts which identify that Jesus is a man (not a human nature). This is an extremely educational exercise since you won't find this teaching in an evangelical church. Have you ever heard of a Catholic calling people to dig into the Word in this manner?

your call ? thanks, we never knew those verses existed. we understand that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. your call was to READ, not type. your phone is ringing, you have another call -

Colossians 1:19 KJV -

Ephesians 1:4-5 KJV and 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Colossians 1:20 KJV and 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29

you are disgracing Our Lord AND Saviour Jesus Christ

Romans 3:13-15 KJV and 16, 17, 18

Aner

His brethren did not think He was exactly like themselves...they worshipped Him

You will reply no doubt with a list of scripture which show He was a man....which nobody denies

There are scriptures which show He was God which you do deny

Totton

Should I believe you - or should I believe the author of Hebrews -
2:17 Therefore he had to be made like his brothers in every respect, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.?

Totton - Do you really believe Jesus was a man - as opposed to an impersonal human nature actuated by a deity? Really?

So your Jesus can fully independently function without an incarnated deity - just like you, I and ALL men have ever been able to?

I would be shocked if you really believed Jesus is a man - I expect you deny that He is a man and have replaced Him.

Aner

Aner

your call ? thanks, we never knew those verses existed. we understand that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. your call was to READ, not type. your phone is ringing, you have another call -

Colossians 1:19 KJV -

Ephesians 1:4-5 KJV and 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Colossians 1:20 KJV and 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29

you are disgracing Our Lord AND Saviour Jesus Christ

Romans 3:13-15 KJV and 16, 17, 18

Not sure how "snarky" is manifesting the spirit of gentleness to which YOU were called to approach those who are are in error....

Is this really the level of maturity that you are at in your walk with the Lord Jesus Christ?? Really?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Totton

Should I believe you - or should I believe the author of Hebrews -
2:17 Therefore he had to be made like his brothers in every respect, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.?

Totton - Do you really believe Jesus was a man - as opposed to an impersonal human nature actuated by a deity? Really?

So your Jesus can fully independently function without an incarnated deity - just like you, I and ALL men have ever been able to?

I would be shocked if you really believed Jesus is a man - I expect you deny that He is a man and have replaced Him.

Aner

You pick at scriptures like a woman picking chocs out of a box....this one I like, but I'll pass over on that one.

...not very mature

StanJ

Not sure how "snarky" is manifesting the spirit of gentleness to which YOU were called to approach those who are are in error....

Is this really the level of maturity that you are at in your walk with the Lord Jesus Christ?? Really?

How would you know ANY spirit, as you don't even know the spirit of Christ that you claim to have?

BTW, how many profiles do you have on TOL?

StanJ

My call was to read the Word of God - these are very specific texts which identify that Jesus is a man (not a human nature). This is an extremely educational exercise since you won't find this teaching in an evangelical church.
Have you ever heard of a Catholic calling people to dig into the Word in this manner?

Your call is to also understand it IN context and accept ALL of what it teaches about Jesus. This you do NOT do.
Yes I have, it's called the Catholic Apostolic Church. CAC for short.

Aner

You pick at scriptures like a woman picking chocs out of a box....this one I like, but I'll pass over on that one.

...not very mature

Is that as good as you can do? Instead of having the integrity and manning up to the fact that this text specifically contradicted what you said - and then falling on your face in repentance before the Word of God??

Instead you harden your heart and stiffen your neck against the Word of God. We have no fellowship in Jesus Christ - you are into your own little religious world - and that is what you want and will have.

I wish you the best for your life
In the Lord Jesus Christ,

Aner

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You got that right...we have no fellowship, my fellowship is with the apostles who hailed Him Lord and God and worshipped Him

keypurr

Is that as good as you can do? Instead of having the integrity and manning up to the fact that this text specifically contradicted what you said - and then falling on your face in repentance before the Word of God??

Instead you harden your heart and stiffen your neck against the Word of God. We have no fellowship in Jesus Christ - you are into your own little religious world - and that is what you want and will have.

I wish you the best for your life

In the Lord Jesus Christ,

Aner

They are not interested in your verses as it creates a disturbance in their comfort zone. But no one can change what is written. Why don't they just take verse by verse and discuss it? They have no answers for you my friend. Their minds are not open for learning.

Aner

You got that right...we have no fellowship, my fellowship is with the apostles who hailed Him Lord and God and worshipped Him

You are living in a religious fantasy - you call both Jesus the Messiah and the Apostles liars - and have zero interest in searching out whether these things be so. But this is what your flesh desires - and this is what you have. Your behavior is completely contrary to the call of Christ for His people - makes you easy to mark out.

Status
Not open for further replies.