Jesus Christ is God Almighty, Jehovah

Jerry Shugart

I do not think you have actually heard what I have been trying to say, (which is much like what Keypurr also believes), Messiah Yeshua has been from the very beginning, that is, Ruach Elohim, from Genesis 1:2. The man Yeshua is not the same being, that is, not until the union at his immersion when the Spirit of the Holy One, (Ruach Elohim), descended from the heavens in somatiko-bodily form as a dove.

So the Lord Jesus Christ is not just "one" Person but instead He is a composite unity which is made up of the man Jesus and 'Ruach Elohim'?

Is it 'Ruach Elohim' who is spoken of here?:

"...and he is before all things, and in him all things consist" (Col.1:17; ASV).​

If 'Ruach Elohim' was "before all things" then how can he not be God?

Are you saying that there are two Gods, JHWH and Ruach Elohim?

daqq

Judge him in the Last Day by whom?

Why can you not hear what Yeshua says? He says the Logos-Word that he speaks is the Judge, not the man Yeshua himself, the man Yeshua judges no one, and likewise the Father judges no one but has committed all judgment to the Son: the Logos-Word of Elohim is the Seeker and the Judge, and the Son, and the Son of man who descended from the heavens in corporeal-bodily form as a dove.

Are you willing and capable of following very simple systematic logic? The heavens and the earth will pass away but the words of Messiah spoken through the mouth of Yeshua will not pass away. Therefore these very simple and clear emphatic statements from Yeshua which follow below are absolute doctrine. Please give it your best attempt to follow the very simple systematic logic in the following passages and statements from the Master himself:

Here is the perfect logic behind what I say, Freelight, taken straight from the Testimony of Yeshua himself in the very same Gospel account which so many use to supposedly prove that the man Yeshua or Jesus is "God Almighty born into human flesh" as they say. But when we take certain key statements of the Master himself, as follows, the error of Trinity is clearly exposed by the Testimony of Yeshua himself. The first key statement is that Yeshua says his words are SPIRIT, and even this should be enough to fully support what I have said, but if you follow the logic laid out in sequence from the statements below there is absolutely no denying the outcome of these clear emphatic statements.

The words of Yeshua are Spirit:

John 6:62-63
62 What then if you should behold the Son of Man ascending up [to] where he was before?
63 It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you,
they are Spirit, and they are Life.

The Father judges no one but has committed all judgment to the Son:

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

The man Yeshua also states that he himself judges no one:

John 8:15
15. You judge after the flesh: I judge no one.

There is only one who judges and he is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge. [Rev 2:23]

The Memra-Logos-Word which the man Yeshua speaks is not his own:

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not, keeps not my sayings: and the Logos-Word which you hear is not of me, but-contrariwise [it is] of the Father who sent me.

The Memra-Logos-Word is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the Logos-Word that I have spoken, that one shall judge him in the last day.

Revelation 19:11-16
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called
Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no one knew but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood:
and his name is called The Logos-Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written,
KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

The Son of Elohim and Son of Man is the Memra-Logos-Word who descended from the heavens in pneumatikos-spiritual somatiko-bodily form as a dove and abode-remained upon-within the man Yeshua throughout his ministry and Golgotha. No one has seen Elohim at any time because spoken word cannot be seen with the eyes of the flesh. The "new covenant" new Spirit, (Ezekiel 11:19, 18:31, 36:26), is therefore the most holy Word of the Testimony of Yeshua. Anyone claiming to have "the Holy Spirit" but not having and upholding the Testimony of Yeshua in uprightness is therefore deceived.

keypurr

The English term "Christ" is from the Greek christos meaning anointed.

The Spirit appeared as a dove to anoint Jesus as the Anointed One by contact, a symbolic laying on of hands
And what did the dove bring to Jesus? Act 10:38
Notice the word power and ask yourself what was that power.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're still a blasphemer.

Every RCC follower thinks so.

Do you follow K Copeland who has joined the Pope?

You believe all of their doctrines.

Whatever got you into such a mess that you deny Jesus Christ?

2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

For the Madists who claim Paul was the chiefest Apostle--

2Co 11:5 For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The dove did not bring Him anything that He did not already have.

Heb 13:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(13:8) Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

No doubt that you don't get that verse and will have some lame story about it.

You are so laughable.

What a Biblical ignorant twit.

LA

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Every RCC follower thinks so.

Do you follow K Copeland who has joined the Pope?

You believe all of their doctrines.

Whatever got you into such a mess that you deny Jesus Christ?

2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

For the Madists who claim Paul was the chiefest Apostle--

2Co 11:5 For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.

LA

Even Roman Catholics believe that Jesus is God.

Copeland? No, not even close.

You are the one who denies Christ is the Messiah, God incarnate.

keypurr

Do you believe supernatural miracles were done through the human Jesus?

Were they done by Jesus' power? If not, then by what power?
My thoughts are that the Christ in Jesus had the fullness of his Father. If God used Christ (spirit) to lay the foundation of the Universe he certainly would be able to do what he wished. But I also believe that he was loyal to the wishes of his God. Christ said he and his Father are one, being the exact copy of his Father would make them very close. Ultimately every thing comes from the Father.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
My thoughts are that the Christ in Jesus had the fullness of his Father. If God used Christ (spirit) to lay the foundation of the Universe he certainly would be able to do what he wished. But I also believe that he was loyal to the wishes of his God. Christ said he and his Father are one, being the exact copy of his Father would make them very close. Ultimately every thing comes from the Father.

That's pretty vague. Let's simplify.

Acts 2:22 Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know...

It was God who did who did the works. The Father and his Son Jesus born of Mary.

No additional spirit was needed.

Are you not willing to reconsider your theory.

Your bucket's got a hole in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGsEBP3tpxM

keypurr

That's pretty vague. Let's simplify.

Acts 2:22 Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know...

It was God who did who did the works. The Father and his Son Jesus born of Mary.

No additional spirit was needed.

Are you not willing to reconsider your theory.

Your bucket's got a hole in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGsEBP3tpxM

Not at all, Everything comes from God. God did a lot through and with his true Son. Jesus was born many years after Christ moved across the face of the waters.

God did everything through his express image, the first born of all creation/creatures.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

keypurr

Wrong again old heretic.

You deny an essential doctrine of Christianity.

You are on the outside looking in and on your way to a fiery future.

Think for yourself. Your blindness prevents you from seeing truth.

What do you consider the essential doctrine of Christianity?

The Trinity is a fable, so are many of the doctrines you believe in.

Follow your Lord not your Church.

Sent from my iPad using TOL