Jesus Christ is God Almighty, Jehovah

daqq

Can flesh Luke 24:39 walk through walls/doors or inherit 1Cor 15:50 the kingdom? the context of flesh would be a type just like when Jesus said you must eat my flesh and drink my blood John 6:56, do you have some in the freezer or is this a allegorical phrase? No man has seen God/Spirit unless they are having a dream or Vision Gen 32:30 Thomas was either having a vision or its symbolic Galatians 4:24, Luke 17:20-21, Matt 11:11 etc........

I wonder if a "phantasma" can traverse through walls and locked doors?
I guess not all flesh is the same flesh . . . :) :wave:

:poly:

Jerry Shugart

No man has seen God/Spirit unless they are having a dream or Vision Gen 32:30 Thomas was either having a vision or its symbolic Galatians 4:24, Luke 17:20-21, Matt 11:11 etc........

The Apostle John made it plain that the Lord Jesus is God. Let us look at this passage and pay attention to the word "this":

"And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life" (1 Jn.5:20).​

The Greek word translated "this" is a demonstrative pronoun and "it refers to a subject immediately preceding, the one just named" (Thayer's Greek English Lexicon).

When when we read "this is the true God" we can know that these words are referring to the Lord Jesus, the One just named.

So what John wrote there contradicts your idea that no man has ever seen God!

Thomas also said this to the Lord Jesus:

"My Lord and my God."

Zeke

The Apostle John made it plain that the Lord Jesus is God. Let us look at this passage and pay attention to the word "this":

"And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life" (1 Jn.5:20).​

The Greek word translated "this" is a demonstrative pronoun and "it refers to a subject immediately preceding, the one just named" (Thayer's Greek English Lexicon).

When when we read "this is the true God" we can know that these words are referring to the Lord Jesus, the One just named.

"My Lord and my God."

Flesh only begets? and Spirit only begets? do you have some of the Son of Gods flesh and blood in the freezer? Seeing God is said to be Spirit then His son would most likely be a spirit as well which is why Jesus represents the virgin born Son of the Spirit and the reason the Spirit mentions this about John Matt 11:11. You want to have your Letter and Spirit to 2Cor 3:6 you are a double minded man.

Zeke

I wonder if a "phantasma" can traverse through walls and locked doors?
I guess not all flesh is the same flesh . . . :) :wave:

:poly:

I guess it depends on which verses you need to remain literal and which ones you can't afford to. I hear they have Jesus hamburger down at the quick stop, the Jesus blood power drink is always sold out.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
This is a better translation:

"Then David said to all the assembly, “Bless the LORD your God.” And all the assembly blessed the LORD, the God of their fathers, and bowed their heads and paid homage to the LORD and to the king" (1 Chron.29:20).​

Peter, who was a representative of God, did not share your opinion:

"And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him. But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man"
(Acts 10:25-26).​

Peter knew that "men" were not to be worshipped so if the Lord Jesus is just a "man" then why would He accept "worship" from men?

No other man ever had God with him like Jesus did.

All who ever fell at Jesus' feet were giving God the glory not Jesus.

Luke 17

15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,

16 And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.

17 And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?

18 There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.

19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

"My Lord and my God."

Yuh caint have one without the other.;)

daqq

I guess it depends on which verses you need to remain literal and which ones you can't afford to. I hear they have Jesus hamburger down at the quick stop, the Jesus blood power drink is always sold out.

Hmmm, well, I was just thinking of the places where the Master comes traversing upon the water, in the fourth watch of the night, and seeing him the disciples become terrified, thinking and exclaiming, "It is a phantasma!", and he answers them, "Be of good cheer, I AM!", but of course the masters of the universe do not want εγω ειμι to mean "I am" in that place so they render it negatively as if to say, "(No), Be of good cheer, it is I." :)

daqq

Hmmm, well, I was just thinking of the places where the Master comes traversing upon the water, in the fourth watch of the night, and seeing him the disciples become terrified, thinking and exclaiming, "It is a phantasma!", and he answers them, "Be of good cheer, I AM!", but of course the masters of the universe do not want εγω ειμι to mean "I am" in that place so they render it negatively as if to say, "(No), Be of good cheer, it is I." :)

And surely someone will come along to tell us that "It was not his humanity but his divinity that was walking upon the water!" :chuckle:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Hmmmm..... I err ummm I.....:chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you think that anyone other than Jehovah God can rightfully be referred to as the "Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending"?

Rev 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
Rev 22:9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Go twist that.

LA

daqq

Hmmmm..... I err ummm I.....:chuckle:

Yeah, I was not sure how to respond to that, except that I suppose if one does not have access to the literal physical blood of Messiah for a covering, (both internal and external like the Ark of Noah which was pitched with red-tar pitch within and without), then it is likewise true that one does not necessarily need to have literally killed someone to have the blood of the holy ones on their hands. Blood is figurative and in the case of Yeshua it is his Testimony; and the Spirit likewise testifies because testimony is Spirit: the Spirit, the Water of Life, and the Blood, these three are one and they therefore testify. Without the Testimony of Yeshua one neither has the Blood, nor the Water, (of Life), nor the new Spirit foretold in the Prophet Ezekiel, (Eze 11:19, Eze 18:31, Eze 36:26). :)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Lyrics

Burnin', burnin', all you can take
Wheels are turning in the bed you make
I'll take you over, you're tied at the stake
Nobody loves you like the way I do

Light rain's over, the sun's all around
Four-leaf clover as I pull you down
I'll take you over, you're tied at the stake

Jerry Shugart

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Go twist that.

The One who said "I come quickly" is the Lord Jesus. How do we know that? Because John knew it was Him:

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus"
(Rev.22:20).​

So the Lord Jesus identified Himself as the "Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end."

Therefore, since God is the only One who can be described as the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end" wecan know that the Lord Jesus is God.

Go twist that.

daqq

The One who said "I come quickly" is the Lord Jesus. How do we know that? Because John knew it was Him:

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus"
(Rev.22:20).​

So the Lord Jesus identified Himself as the "Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end."

Therefore, since God is the only One who can be described as the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end" wecan know that the Lord Jesus is God.

Go twist that.

Again, you yourself have twisted it even after it was explained in another thread: it is the author himself who makes the statement, the Witness, "he who testifies these things", and he clearly says of himself, "Surely I come quickly", because he is Eliyahu; he who comes before the Master to restore all things, as Yeshua himself says of him in the Gospel accounts. Again, that is why he says in the same statement, "Come, Master Yeshua", (for Eliyahu is the forerunner and the Word of Elohim shall not pass away).

Jerry Shugart

Again, you yourself have twisted it even after it was explained in another thread: it is the author himself who makes the statement, the Witness, "he who testifies these things", and he clearly says of himself, "Surely I come quickly", because he is Eliyahu; he who comes before the Master to restore all things, as Yeshua himself says of him in the Gospel accounts. Again, that is why he says in the same statement, "Come, Master Yeshua", (for Eliyahu is the forerunner and the Word of Elohim shall not pass away).

The Apostle John said this:

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw"
(Rev.1:1-2).​

John says that he bare the record of the "testimony of Jesus Christ." Since John recorded the "testimony of Jesus Christ" then it is the Lord Jesus Himself who testified these things:

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev.22:20).​

Therefore, we can know that in the following verse it is the Lord Jesus speaking:

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​

Here we see God describing Himself in the same way, as being the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:5-7).​

God is the only One who can be described as the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end", and that is exactly how the Lord Jesus describes Himself. Therefore, common sense dictates that the Lord Jesus is God.

I have already shown you these truths and you were unable to prove that anything which I said is in error.

daqq

The Apostle John said this:

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw"
(Rev.1:1-2).​

John says that he bare the record of the "testimony of Jesus Christ." Since John recorded the "testimony of Jesus Christ" then it is the Lord Jesus Himself who testified these things:
"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev.22:20).​

Therefore, we can know that in the following verse it is the Lord Jesus speaking:
"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​

Here we see God describing Himself in the same way, as being the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:5-7).​

God is the only One who can be described as the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end", and that is exactly how the Lord Jesus describes Himself. Therefore, common sense dictates that the Lord Jesus is God.

I have already shown you these truths and you were unable to prove that anything which I said is in error.

Revelation 22:20 W/H
20 λεγει ο μαρτυρων ταυτα ναι ερχομαι ταχυ αμην ερχου κυριε ιησου
20 Says the one testifying these things, Yes, (Indeed-Surely), I come quickly! Amen. Come, Master Yeshua.

Says Yohanan the Testifier, (the Witness), Yes-Indeed-Surely I come quickly!

Revelation 1:9-10
9 I Yohanan, your brother and fellow-partaker with you in the tribulation and kingdom and patience which are in Yeshua, was in the isle that is called Patmo, by way of the Logos-Word of Elohim and the Testimony of Yeshua.
10 I was in the Spirit in the Day Kuriake,
[Luke 4:19] and I heard behind [οπισω] me a great voice as of a trumpet:

Matthew 3:11
11 I indeed immerse you in water toward change of heart: but the one coming behind
[οπισω] me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not sufficient to bear: he shall immerse you in Spirit Holy and fire!

You have no clue what you read because you have actually ignored both the Testimony of Yeshua and Yohanan.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You arrive at the wrong conclusion.

The Father (the Creator) resides in His son Jesus.

2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

LA

marhig

Can flesh Luke 24:39 walk through walls/doors or inherit 1Cor 15:50 the kingdom? the context of flesh would be a type just like when Jesus said you must eat my flesh and drink my blood John 6:56, do you have some in the freezer or is this a allegorical phrase? No man has seen God/Spirit unless they are having a dream or Vision Gen 32:30 Thomas was either having a vision or its symbolic Galatians 4:24, Luke 17:20-21, Matt 11:11 etc........

Absolutely right regarding the flesh, but it's also true regarding the blood too, which isn't the natural blood on the cross, because we don't drink that either!

And the only way to see God is through Christ and to die.

It says no man has seen God and lived. We will die the death when we do, because God only reveals himself to those who he can trust, and he won't reveal himself to those who love their flesh more than him, so those who he reveals himself to will be those willing to lay down their lives. And it also says in the Bible that only the son has seen God so without the son in our hearts we'll never see him. But we will once we have Christ because then he will be made manifest within by the holy spirit and we will then know God and will see and hear him and receive understanding and revelation. Once I received the spirit, then I was able to see God. He is everywhere, he's in others who belong to him and he's in everything that he's created with his hands and he is love.