Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah/YHVH God

Status
Not open for further replies.

chair

don’t need bold letters to see the chutz pah of jewish false witness and exaggerated claims...history documents that...

So despite my earlier post about the mixed multitude which set off into the desert...you insist...typical

As if the jews were the only ones to be saved...or the only ones to sin...the reason for the Law to begin with...

just jews yes?

Usually it’s much harder to get a jew to admit such exclusivity privilege elitism...or monopoly...LOL

Must be still part of that Jeremiah 11:9 thingy...

Your inner Freud slipping...revealing...LOL

Yes jews...just jews...marriage is just for jews too...only jews to be saved...six days of creation for a world only for jews...the goyim are only for to serve them...

Some of us already know yours think this...

I suspect that you haven't actually read the Old Testament.

TrevorL

Greetings again 7djengo7,
To which "good dictionary" should I look to find out what (if anything) YOU meant by "glory" in each of the three instances of the word in your quote, above? You know, it's not NECESSARY that YOU meant something by the word "glory", just because you wrote the word in your post. There's no NECESSITY that you were not just meaninglessly stringing words together. Lots of people do that, lots of the time. Especially Christ-hating enemies of truth and logic such as yourself (who then, as robot-parrots, turn around and accuse their inquisitive, rationally-thinking critics of being "obsessed with semantics" or some such nonsense). You may imagine, and claim, that you meant something by the word "glory" when you wrote it, but notice that, by directing me (incapable, as I am, of reading your mind) to go look in some dictionary that YOU did not write, you are telling me that YOU are incapable of telling me what (if anything) YOU meant by the word. Common ploy, the "go look it up" shtick. I always enjoy when enemies of truth have to resort to it, like you have to, because it is a transparent admission that you haven't a clue about what you're saying.
I reviewed the two posts that you quoted and I am satisfied with what I stated and even if it is a bit obscure I hope you can work this out. Trying to explain this in slightly different words, God the Father has always existed, and he had a Son 2000 years ago, a human, the son of Mary, our Lord Jesus Christ, also he is the Son of God, because God the Father was his father and Mary his mother Luke 1:34-35. Jesus has now been glorified and is seated at the right hand of Yahweh, God the Father Psalm 110:1. Thus God the Father has always possessed glory, and Jesus has now received glory. I do not feel comfortable answering some aspects of your present post.

Kind regards
Trevor

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
The religious leaders had already accused Jesus of "making himself equal with God".... so he had NOTHING to lose.

We're never once told, in the Bible, that "the religious leaders...accused Jesus of "making himself equal with God"". However, if anybody did accuse Jesus of that, their accusation, according to John the Apostle, was true. In John 5:18 KJV, John, himself, states that one of the things Jesus did which caused the Jews to seek the more to kill Jesus was to make Himself equal with God, by saying that God is His Father. According to John, another thing that Jesus did, which caused the Jews to seek the more to kill Jesus, is to break the sabbath. Needless to say, though John testifies, here, that Jesus was making Himself equal with God (by saying that God is His Father) John does not accuse Jesus of blasphemy. In fact, John does not even mention blasphemy, in John 5:18 KJV, nor anywhere else in his Gospel, other than in John 10:33 KJV.

In John 10:33 KJV, we have John recording the Jews' statement as to why they desired to stone Jesus. Not so in John 5:18 KJV. Now, in John 10:33 KJV, we see that the Jews are recorded as having accused Jesus of blasphemy.

God's Truth

indeed... to gain salvation...salvation is by faith...and those faithful WANT to obey...keep His Ways...
Observing special days is worthless to gain salvation or to keep it.
you are either IN HIM HIS WAYS or you are not...your fruits reveal...
The scriptures say observing special days is worthless.

we don’t love because we HAVE to...we love as He loved us because we WANT TO...
Love is obeying God’s commands. Jesus doesn’t command to observe shadows of him anymore.

they ARE shadows which point to Him Who SAVES...and is the WAY the Spirit guides our walk...HIS WALK HIS WAY HIS FAITH...is why Heb 4:9 His people...

they were DOING these...why would jews or goyim care if they were NOT?
There are no shadows in Jesus the light.

Grace doesn’t not make void the law...we establish it...
Jesus gave us the new law.

Bitterness is those that hate the law...His people find it a delight an easy yoke a light burden...
No, the bitter root are those who want to keep obeying the old shadows.

I don’t even wanna play tennis with someone who hates tennis rules...

That is you...
I love obeying God, it is why I am trying to help you to obey and stop preaching things that will defile yourself and others.
You believe jewish false witness that Yahushua changed the customs of Moses...

The Torah is not an instruction book...but describes life where “I AM”...it is an owner’s manual...we do what it instructs not to earn our inheritance but because it is ours...given to us who obey...”well done good and faithful servant”...

HalleluYah...
Go through Jesus.

7djengo7

Greetings again 7djengo7, I reviewed the two posts that you quoted and I am satisfied with what I stated and even if it is a bit obscure I hope you can work this out. Trying to explain this in slightly different words, God the Father has always existed, and he had a Son 2000 years ago, a human, the son of Mary, our Lord Jesus Christ, also he is the Son of God, because God the Father was his father and Mary his mother Luke 1:34-35. Jesus has now been glorified and is seated at the right hand of Yahweh, God the Father Psalm 110:1. Thus God the Father has always possessed glory, and Jesus has now received glory. I do not feel comfortable answering some aspects of your present post.

Kind regards
Trevor

What you don't "feel comfortable" trying to answer is the simple question I asked you: What (if anything) YOU mean by "glory" in the sentence of yours which I quoted? And why do you not "feel comfortable" about that? Because you don't mean anything at all by it; THAT is why you CAN'T answer the question. And, all that gobbledygook you just now wrote up is rendered meaningless by the elementary fact that you don't mean anything by the word "glory". It's a typical language game that heretics like you are quite fond of playing, but it blows up in your face when someone notices what you are trying to do. You simply have no clue what to answer when I ask you what (if anything) you mean by the word "glory". Since you mean nothing by the word "glory", it necessarily follows that, also, you mean nothing when you say "God the Father has always possessed glory", you mean nothing when you say "Jesus has now received glory", and you mean nothing when you say "Jesus has now been glorified". You're just one more multiplier of meaningless jargon--a deliberate obfuscator.

Dartman

Who cares if 90% trace to monotheism? Satan is a monotheist. He's still going to hell. You happen to be dead wrong, just as a Muslim is dead wrong.
I can see that you are angry.
It's easy to understand why.
You are frustrated that you have ZERO Scriptures that state, explain or preach your theology, and I have many that state my theology.
I have asked, begged and pleaded for SOMEONE to produce any example of a teacher in the Bible explaining to an audience ANY tenet unique to trinity/oneness theologies ...... and not one.... ever.
I understand your frustration.

God's Truth

You are frustrated that you have ZERO Scriptures that state, explain or preach your theology, and I have many that state my theology.
I have asked, begged and pleaded for SOMEONE to produce any example of a teacher in the Bible explaining to an audience ANY tenet unique to trinity/oneness theologies ...... and not one.... ever.

There are three and Jesus is God.

When a person is saved, they receive the Holy Spirit. They have the Father and Jesus himself living in them, but they are only given one Spirit.

Think about it.

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. John 14:23

7djengo7

...failure to find your "Jesus" preached any where in Scriptures...

Wait a second, there. Are you saying that when we say that Jesus IS God, we're not referring, by the name 'Jesus', to the same person you're referring to, by the name 'Jesus', when you say that Jesus is NOT God? Why the quotes around the name 'Jesus'?

John 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

This was the opinion of the Jewish leaders BEFORE John 8, which we were discussing.

John 5:18 KJV is not "the opinion of the Jewish leaders".

Here, in John 5:18 KJV, what we have is John the Apostle, himself, stating that, by what Jesus said, Jesus was making himself equal with God, and that Jesus' making himself equal with God is one of the things which incited the Jews to seek the more to kill Jesus. These Jews hated Jesus for His making Himself God, just like you hate Jesus for His making Himself God.

Notice that, in John 5:18 KJV, we read:

Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, BECAUSE he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

Notice that John did NOT write:

Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because THEY OPINED THAT he had broken the sabbath, because THEY OPINED THAT he said also that God was his Father, and because THEY OPINED THAT he was making himself equal with God.

You can't do nothin' about John 5:18 KJV. Nothin'. It is an insuperable embarrassment to Christ-haters like you, and there's no way for you to make it go away. It stings you even more painfully, perhaps, than does John 10:33 KJV.

JESUS, GOD THE SON, IS EQUAL WITH GOD. Always has been, always will be. :)

TrevorL

Greetings again 7djengo7,
What you don't "feel comfortable" trying to answer is the simple question I asked you
I feel uncomfortable with the extra statements that you see necessary to add colour to your statements, for example the last sentence that I left in the following.
you mean nothing when you say "God the Father has always possessed glory", you mean nothing when you say "Jesus has now received glory", and you mean nothing when you say "Jesus has now been glorified". You're just one more multiplier of meaningless jargon--a deliberate obfuscator.
I reaffirm the above items that you quoted.

Kind regards
Trevor

clefty

Observing special days is worthless to gain salvation or to keep it.

The scriptures say observing special days is worthless.

Love is obeying God’s commands. Jesus doesn’t command to observe shadows of him anymore.

There are no shadows in Jesus the light.

Jesus gave us the new law.

No, the bitter root are those who want to keep obeying the old shadows.

I love obeying God, it is why I am trying to help you to obey and stop preaching things that will defile yourself and others.

Go through Jesus.

Here are they that have the faith OF Yahushua...not in Him but the same faith...His Way...follow Him ...do as He did...love as He loved you...keeping His Father’s commandments...His will...on earth as it is in heaven...

clefty

I suspect that you haven't actually read the Old Testament.

“You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me,”...and da jew...NT too...

Pretty good snake handling manual actually...

MennoSota

No anger. You simply teach like a Muslim who denies Jesus as God.

Dartman

When a person is saved, they receive the Holy Spirit.
Yes they do! They don't receive a person, they receive a power, and new thinking..... God's power, and God's thinking.
GT said:
They have the Father and Jesus himself living in them, but they are only given one Spirit.
Then what's this verse mean?

Rev 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
GT said:
John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. John 14:23
Yes, here is how that works;

Eph 4:17-24 So this I say, and affirm together with the Lord, that you walk no longer just as the Gentiles also walk, in the futility of their mind, 18 being darkened in their understanding, excluded from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardness of their heart;
19 and they, having become callous, have given themselves over to sensuality for the practice of every kind of impurity with greediness.
20 But you did not learn Christ in this way,
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught in Him, just as truth is in Jesus,
22 that, in reference to your former manner of life, you lay aside the old self, which is being corrupted in accordance with the lusts of deceit,
23 and that you be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
24 and put on the new self, which in the likeness of God has been created in righteousness and holiness of the truth.

Dartman

No anger. You simply teach like a Muslim who denies Jesus as God.
I do agree with Jesus.
His Father is "the ONLY true God".
I do agree with Paul, also.
And most importantly, I agree with Jehovah/YHVH God Himself.

John 17:3
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
KJV

1 Cor 8:5-6
5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
KJV

1 Tim 2:5
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
KJV

Isa 44:6
6 Thus saith Jehovah, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, Jehovah of hosts: I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God.
ASV

Isa 45:5-7
5 I am Jehovah, and there is none else; besides me there is no God. I will gird thee, though thou hast not known me;
6 that they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none besides me: I am Jehovah, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.
ASV

Deut 6:4-5
4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah:
5 and thou shalt love Jehovah thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
ASV

MennoSota

I do agree with Jesus.
His Father is "the ONLY true God".
I do agree with Paul, also.
And most importantly, I agree with Jehovah/YHVH God Himself.

John 17:3
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
KJV

1 Cor 8:5-6
5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
KJV

1 Tim 2:5
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
KJV

Isa 44:6
6 Thus saith Jehovah, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, Jehovah of hosts: I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God.
ASV

Isa 45:5-7
5 I am Jehovah, and there is none else; besides me there is no God. I will gird thee, though thou hast not known me;
6 that they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none besides me: I am Jehovah, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.
ASV

Deut 6:4-5
4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah:
5 and thou shalt love Jehovah thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
ASV
You struggle to accept Jesus when he declares himself as the I AM, YHWH. The Jews knew what he claimed and tried to kill him. You do the same as the Jews did.
You have no part in the body of Christ. You are in fellowship with demons who teach you to deny God as one being and three person's.
It doesn't surprise me to see you at TOL. TOL is a congregation of wolves in sheep's clothing.

Dartman

You struggle to accept Jesus when he declares himself as the I AM, YHWH.
Of course! Jesus never says this.
Yes, Jesus uses the PHRASE; I am...... .just like many other's in the NT.
But your statement inserts "the" .... as if I am was EVER a name! We know it is NOT ever a name.
And, we know Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah/YHVH ... because Jesus and Jehovah tell us so. Jehovah made it VERY clear, HE is the source of Jesus' words.
Jesus made it VERY clear that he, Jesus, is NOT the source of the words he spoke.

So your statement is fiction.

MS said:
The Jews knew what he claimed and tried to kill him.
Only the ones that rejected Jesus made the accusation, and Jesus corrected them; "I SAID, I am the SON of God".
MS said:
You do the same as the Jews did.
I do the same as the Jews that ACCEPTED JESUS did, calling him "the son of the living God".

clefty

Yes they do! They don't receive a person, they receive a power, and new thinking..... God's power, and God's thinking.
well they claim they do...fruits reveal otherwise...it’s like joining a red shirt club but then wearing a pink one or blue...or none at all...we are raptured of all that...LOL

Then what's this verse mean?

Rev 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
that there are specific works to be done? Oh mean the many spirits up there...ALL HOLY I imagine...I mean nothing unholy can be there right?
Yes, here is how that works;

Eph 4:17-24 So this I say, and affirm together with the Lord, that you walk no longer just as the Gentiles also walk, in the futility of their mind, 18 being darkened in their understanding, excluded from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardness of their heart;
19 and they, having become callous, have given themselves over to sensuality for the practice of every kind of impurity with greediness.
20 But you did not learn Christ in this way,
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught in Him, just as truth is in Jesus,
22 that, in reference to your former manner of life, you lay aside the old self, which is being corrupted in accordance with the lusts of deceit,
23 and that you be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
24 and put on the new self, which in the likeness of God has been created in righteousness and holiness of the truth.

BUT BUT BUT...all that was changed abolished done away with fulfilled...no need to do as He did...live a likeness as to how He did...put off the old and live HIM HIS WAY...

In fact most of it wasnt even dispensed to us...we are raptured responsibility in doing it...His house is divided between those that do and those that claim they dont need to do...some claim some of the house chores but most lay about resting everyday...LOL

Apparently what was done for them wore them out...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.