Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah/YHVH God

Status
Not open for further replies.

way 2 go

Hogwash.

Moses was speaking for God as a man
Ex 7:1 And Jehovah said unto Moses, See, I have made thee as God to Pharaoh; and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.
that is God speaking to man

Jesus is speaking for God for as a man.
Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God unto you by mighty works and wonders and signs which God did by him in the midst of you, even as ye yourselves know;

that is Peter speaking

Jesus said my commandments not God's commandments
Jesus didn't say "thus saith the lord" instead he spoke from his authority as God and said my commandments.
and that would be blasphemous
if not for the fact that Jesus is God

This is Jesus speaking as God for God

Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

my point is the commandments are God's commandments which Jesus claims are his commandments
therefore Jesus is God

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Jesus NEVER said "Of COURSE I am making myself God"..... instead he CORRECTED THEM;
John 10:31-36 The Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from the Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, For a good work we stone thee not, but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

John, in John 5:18 KJV, states:

Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

We see John, here, NOT quoting, nor recording, any rationale on the part of any Jews as to why they desired to kill Jesus; instead, we see John, himself, stating that it was BECAUSE Jesus had broken the sabbath, and BECAUSE Jesus made Himself equal with God (by saying that God was His Father), that the Jews "sought the more to kill him".

They sought the more to kill Jesus BECAUSE Jesus was making Himself equal with God.

Apple7

Predictable. More outrageous claims without a shred of support. Standard OP for trinitarian/oneness.

Psalm 110

A declaration of Yahweh to my Lord: Sit at My right hand, until I place Your enemies as Your footstool. Yahweh shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion to rule in the midst of Your enemies. Your people shall have willingness in the day of Your might; in the majesties of holiness; from the womb of the dawn, to You is the dew of Your youth. Yahweh has sworn and will not repent: You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. The Lord (Adonay) at Your right hand shatters kings in the day of His anger. He shall judge among the nations; He shall fill with dead bodies; He shall shatter heads over much land. He shall drink out of the torrent on the way; therefore, He shall lift up the head.

110.1 declares that Adonay (God The Son) is at Yahweh’s Right Hand (The Holy Spirit).

The Trinity.

110.5 repeats the fact that Adonay is indeed God, and is with the Holy Spirit.

Therefore…God The Father has a God (The Son) and even converses with His God.

Simple Biblical truth…

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Psalm 110

A declaration of Yahweh to my Lord: Sit at My right hand, until I place Your enemies as Your footstool. Yahweh shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion to rule in the midst of Your enemies. Your people shall have willingness in the day of Your might; in the majesties of holiness; from the womb of the dawn, to You is the dew of Your youth. Yahweh has sworn and will not repent: You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. The Lord (Adonay) at Your right hand shatters kings in the day of His anger. He shall judge among the nations; He shall fill with dead bodies; He shall shatter heads over much land. He shall drink out of the torrent on the way; therefore, He shall lift up the head.

110.1 declares that Adonay (God The Son) is at Yahweh’s Right Hand (The Holy Spirit).

The Trinity.

110.5 repeats the fact that Adonay is indeed God, and is with the Holy Spirit.

Therefore…God The Father has a God (The Son) and even converses with His God.

Simple Biblical truth…

The verse doesn't nothing for your case.

7djengo7

No, Jesus can't be a false god, because 1. He doesn't lie, 2. He is not god.

Of course Jesus doesn't lie, but, just try explaining exactly why you imagine that that fact is even the least bit relevant! It's not. Have fun with that.

"Jesus can't be a false god, because...He is not god."

Oh, OK. So, according to you, Jesus needs to be God in order to be a false God. Brilliant!

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Of course Jesus doesn't lie, but, just try explaining exactly why you imagine that that fact is even the least bit relevant! It's not. Have fun with that.

"Jesus can't be a false god, because...He is not god."

Oh, OK. So, according to you, Jesus needs to be God in order to be a false God. Brilliant!

Well, it's true.

way 2 go

No, Jesus can't be a false god, because 1. He doesn't lie, 2. He is not god.
Either Jesus lied or he is God
Jesus didn't say "thus saith the lord" instead he spoke from his authority as God and said my commandments.

Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

7djengo7

Yes it is.

So, Apple7 just got done stating the truth that "Worshiping Jesus is not idolatry", and you deny that truth, saying "Yes it is." And then, you turn around and tell me that

No, Jesus can't be a false god...

According to YOU, then,

Worshiping Jesus IS idolatry,

AND

Jesus IS NOT a false god.

Can you give any example(s) from Scripture in which the object of idolatrous worship is NOT a false god? Of course you can't. Have fun!

Jesus is God!

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Either Jesus lied or he is God

No it wouldn't be. The law of Moses was a favor given to all Israelites. It certainly is not an insult/blasphemy of god. Besides the tribe of Judah which he is from is supposed to enforce Israelite law, being kings and such. He claim it as his law, because he can enforce it through the power of god.

No lying here, but denying humanness here either.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
So, Apple7 just got done stating the truth that "Worshiping Jesus is not idolatry", and you deny that truth, saying "Yes it is." And then, you turn around and tell me that

According to YOU, then,

Worshiping Jesus IS idolatry,

AND

Jesus IS NOT a false god.

Can you give any example(s) from Scripture in which the object of idolatrous worship is NOT a false god? Of course you can't. Have fun!

Jesus is God!
YHWH is the only god who doesn't falsify. Since YHWH is not any of creation and is invisible; worshipping Jesus as YHWH is a futile, and vain act. Vain because you think it makes you special.

Status
Not open for further replies.