Jesus at the right hand of God. Ruling as King?

Aimiel

here is what the Bible says:

uke 4:5-6 (New International Version)

5The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.

John 12:31
Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out.

John 14:30
I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me,

John 16:11
and about judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.
As I've explained already: your understanding being darkened you have little hope of making heads or tails from Scripture. The scenario Satan offered Jesus was declined, since He won ALL Power and Authority in this earth by overcoming the flesh. Satan will install a false dictator over this earth who will rule and reign over all peoples for a very short time. From what I've gleaned of Scripture, this will be for a period of three-and-a-half years; since the people of the world become so corrupted that they take over his throne and make an even bigger mess of things. No, Satan is no longer 'god' of this world. He lost at Calvary, had his teeth pulled and is a whimpering dog compared to The Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
As I've explained already: your understanding being darkened you have little hope of making heads or tails from Scripture. The scenario Satan offered Jesus was declined, since He won ALL Power and Authority in this earth by overcoming the flesh. Satan will install a false dictator over this earth who will rule and reign over all peoples for a very short time. From what I've gleaned of Scripture, this will be for a period of three-and-a-half years; since the people of the world become so corrupted that they take over his throne and make an even bigger mess of things. No, Satan is no longer 'god' of this world. He lost at Calvary, had his teeth pulled and is a whimpering dog compared to The Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

Did this happen around AD 70?

Aimiel

42 months is thee and a half years. I am asking about AD 70.
I don't know what you're getting at, but I believe that the three-and-a-half years refers to the reign of Antichrist and also the reign of the evil remnant of humans who become more evil than Satan's incarnation. This will precede the millennial reign of Christ, immediately after the rapture.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what you're getting at, but I believe that the three-and-a-half years refers to the reign of Antichrist and also the reign of the evil remnant of humans who become more evil than Satan's incarnation. This will precede the millennial reign of Christ, immediately after the rapture.

I don't accept any of that.

What do you make of Revelation 11:2? Has it come to pass yet? AD 70?

Guyver

BANNED
Banned

That is amazing! If what you are saying is true, then you have a tremendous gift from God. Not too long ago I did a fairly exhaustive amount of research attempting to find some actual documented cases of medically recognized faith healings and I came up empty.

If you can actually heal illnesses that are not psychosomatic in nature, that could really change the world. Like, if you went to the Children’s Hospital and healed even one child dying of terminal cancer, the entire world could hear of it. I would imagine that many people would want to convert to your religion as a result of such miracles.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It remains because Jesus did not become King with His death and resurrection such as to ascend to the right hand of God.

Aimiel

I don't accept any of that.

What do you make of Revelation 11:2? Has it come to pass yet? AD 70?
What I make of that is this: right now the Dome of the Rock is in what used to be: the Court of the Gentiles, outside the Temple. The next temple can be built without taking it down.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What I make of that is this: right now the Dome of the Rock is in what used to be: the Court of the Gentiles, outside the Temple. The next temple can be built without taking it down.

Interesting. Are you answering a question of it prophecy has been fulfilled? Because 42 months or three and a half years might not have anything to do with a new temple.

Aimiel

Interesting. Are you answering a question of it prophecy has been fulfilled? Because 42 months or three and a half years might not have anything to do with a new temple.
:confused: I don't follow. Is there a question in there?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Sorry. Typo.

Interesting. Are you answering a question of if a prophecy has been fulfilled? Because 42 months or three and a half years might not have anything to do with a new temple.

Aimiel

You said AD 30. I was asking about AD 70. The verse is Revelation 11:2.
For the first 42 months of the great tribulation there will be Jews and Gentiles who are Christian who will prophesy and bring draught upon the earth wherever they wish and will all be put to death for doing so. These are the two candlesticks. This has not happened yet, but will take place after the rapture.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
For the first 42 months of the great tribulation there will be Jews and Gentiles who are Christian who will prophesy and bring draught upon the earth wherever they wish and will all be put to death for doing so. These are the two candlesticks. This has not happened yet, but will take place after the rapture.

Again, I don't see what you are talking about. What does that have to do with AD 30?