Jesus at the right hand of God. Ruling as King?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
How about when He starts to rule or reign regardless of if it is on earth or not?

The Bible is all about the God's kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

The Bible does not say anything about what does God and Jesus do in heaven.

do you know that satan is in charge of the world now?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Bible is all about the God's kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

The Bible does not say anything about what does God and Jesus do in heaven.

Was Jesus King before He was at the right hand of God, when He was at the right hand of God (when He came to be at the right hand of God), or not yet even though He is at the right hand of God? Before Jesus came to be at the right hand of God He was on earth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Was Jesus King before He was at the right hand of God, when He was at the right hand of God (when He came to be at the right hand of God), or not yet even though He is at the right hand of God? Before Jesus came to be at the right hand of God He was on earth.

You are dismissing my point.

Do you know satan is in charge of the world now?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No. But even if he were that would not make it so that Jesus is not the King. God made Him King. He was born a King.

Apple and oranges.

You are still dismissing my point.

good day.

we have to agree to disagree.

Truster

Is Jesus ruling and reigning as King at the right hand of God?

He is The King of kings and rules particularly in the hearts* of His people and generally in every event and occurrence in heaven and on earth. That is who I trust in.

heart* not the blood pump.

Truster

The word Christ means Anointed, like the word Messiah.

The word Christ comes from the Greek Christos and does mean anointed. However, the Greeks believed all their idols were anointed. Messiah is from the Hebrew and literally means anointed of Yah. This is the anointing of honour and is specific, not general. An anointing suitable for The King of Kings.

Aimiel

You are dismissing my point.

Do you know satan is in charge of the world now?
In a word: NO. Jesus defeated Satan and gave us power over him.

Jesus said: "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

If we don't exercise the power that was given to us, it isn't God's fault. Jesus is SEATED at The Right Hand of God expecting until all of His enemies be made into His footstool. That's our job. We are to bring all the Powers, Principalities and Rulers of the Darkness of this World into subjection under our feet and drag them in front of Him, making them bow to His Power and Authority, through which we have the ability to do just that.

Aimiel

Jesus is indeed King of the Universe, but He's not expecting to have to do more than He's already done. He did the hard part: He defeated sin, Death and Hell. Sin is washed away by His Blood. We have the job of bringing His enemies to His Feet. Whenever we encounter sickness, death or any Satanic forces: we are to take authority over them. The last enemy that will be defeated is Death. I believe that means that we will one day come into agreement and bring Death to his knees. Scripture backs this up.

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

We will one day come to know the awesome power and authority that belongs to the Body of Christ.

Aimiel

It can be easily refuted.

I will back with His word.
The so-called 'god' of this world is only in authority because of religious nut-cases like yourself who make a shambles of God's Holy Word by having your understanding darkened and pretending to have Truth. Your theology has nearly nothing to do with Christianity.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is indeed King of the Universe, but He's not expecting to have to do more than He's already done. He did the hard part: He defeated sin, Death and Hell. Sin is washed away by His Blood. We have the job of bringing His enemies to His Feet. Whenever we encounter sickness, death or any Satanic forces: we are to take authority over them.

Can you heal sicknesses by your faith?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The so-called 'god' of this world is only in authority because of religious nut-cases like yourself who make a shambles of God's Holy Word by having your understanding darkened and pretending to have Truth. Your theology has nearly nothing to do with Christianity.

here is what the Bible says:

uke 4:5-6 (New International Version)

5The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.

John 12:31
Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out.

John 14:30
I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me,

John 16:11
and about judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
He is The King of kings and rules particularly in the hearts* of His people and generally in every event and occurrence in heaven and on earth. That is who I trust in.

heart* not the blood pump.

The question is if He does this from heaven then. I am simply wondering if He is King (He is) at the right hand of God (which is where He is now, not being on earth).

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The word Christ comes from the Greek Christos and does mean anointed. However, the Greeks believed all their idols were anointed. Messiah is from the Hebrew and literally means anointed of Yah. This is the anointing of honour and is specific, not general. An anointing suitable for The King of Kings.

Amen. The word Christ is not wrong.

Truster

The question is if He does this from heaven then. I am simply wondering if He is King (He is) at the right hand of God (which is where He is now, not being on earth).

The fact He is at the right of the Father is why the Holy Spirit is with us.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The fact He is at the right of the Father is why the Holy Spirit is with us.
Acts 2:33 “Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured forth this which you both see and hear.​