Jesus at the right hand of God. Ruling as King?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The right hand of God.

Mark 16:19 NASB - So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.

Acts 2:33 NASB - "Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured forth this which you both see and hear.

Acts 7:55-56 NASB - But being full of the Holy Spirit, he gazed intently into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God; and he said, "Behold, I see the heavens opened up and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."

Romans 8:34 NASB - who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us.

Colossians 3:1 NASB - Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Hebrews 10:12 NASB - but He, having offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, SAT DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD,

1 Peter 3:22 NASB - who is at the right hand of God, having gone into heaven, after angels and authorities and powers had been subjected to Him.

Luke 22:69 NASB - "But from now on THE SON OF MAN WILL BE SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND of the power OF GOD."

Acts 5:31 NASB - "He is the one whom God exalted to His right hand as a Prince and a Savior, to grant repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Hebrews 12:2 NASB - fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What makes you He is ruling now?

When He rules there is not going to be wicked people on earth.

Do you remember 1 Corinthians 15? The only thing not subject to Jesus is God.

Is this talking about the future or a future day?

1 Corinthians 15:20-28 NASB - But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep. For since by a man [came] death, by a man also [came] the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming, then [comes] the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be abolished is death. For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET. But when He says, "All things are put in subjection," it is evident that He is excepted who put all things in subjection to Him. When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 28:18 NASB - And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Aimiel

If we overcome: we get to sit with Jesus in His Throne, just like He is seated in His Father's Throne...

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 28:18 NASB - And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

We don't have peaceful and loving world now becaseu satan is still in charge, meaning your reading is out of context.

blessings.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If we overcome: we get to sit with Jesus in His Throne, just like He is seated in His Father's Throne...

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

This is very good and very well.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
We don't have peaceful and loving world now becaseu satan is still in charge, meaning your reading is out of context.

blessings.

Was death defeated at the cross or the empty tomb or will it be defeated in the future? You realize that your sins were forgiven at the cross?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Would it help to establish first if Jesus is a King? Ruling and reigning might be thought of separately. A King ruling or a King reigning?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Luke 23:2 NASB - And they began to accuse Him, saying, "We found this man misleading our nation and forbidding to pay taxes to Caesar, and saying that He Himself is Christ, a King."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Was death defeated at the cross or the empty tomb or will it be defeated in the future? You realize that your sins were forgiven at the cross?

Jesus is His followers' Lord. That has nothing to do with when He starts to rule or reign on earth.