James 1:1 refutes MAD

drbrumley

Oh now you want to talk about the thread instead of constantly derailing it.

The twelve tribes would not have got past the phrase 'Lord Jesus Christ' which you have yet to refute.

You can't even refute that and it goes all the way back to page 1.

Well, obviously that isn't correct since Peter and the 11 others will be judging the 12 tribes....me thinks God selected each from a tribe, could be wrong though. But I doubt it

And yes, Peter and the 11 are in the Body of Christ.

So refute, refute , refute, blah, blah, blah.

Epoisses

Well, obviously that isn't correct since Peter and the 11 others will be judging the 12 tribes....me thinks God selected each from a tribe, could be wrong though.

And yes, Peter and the 11 are in the Body of Christ.

So refute, refute , refute, blah, blah, blah.

Every tribe had believers in Christ and unbelievers in Christ!

The believers came out and joined the church while the unbelievers stayed in the synagogues.

This is a fact of history that you cannot refute on your best day!

drbrumley

Every tribe had believers in Christ and unbelievers in Christ!

The believers came out and joined the church while the unbelievers stayed in the synagogues.

This is a fact of history that you cannot refute on your best day!

Um, listen you blimey. I agree there were believers that came to Christ and were put in the Body of Christ.

You really think your making some great point? Go home...

Right Divider

Body part
Oh now you want to talk about the thread instead of constantly derailing it.

The twelve tribes would not have got past the phrase 'Lord Jesus Christ' which you have yet to refute.

You can't even refute that and it goes all the way back to page 1.

• Please show the post where I derailed it? (Hint: it's nowhere to be found).
  • James writes to HIS fellows in the nation of ISRAEL (i.e., the TWELVE TRIBES).

Epoisses

Um, listen you blimey. I agree there were believers that came to Christ and were put in the Body of Christ.

You really think your making some great point? Go home...

You go home. All the Dispies make no distinction.

Peter, Paul, James and John all believers from the twelve tribes who became Christians and founded the church!

Epoisses

Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church. And he killed James the brother of John with the sword. Acts 12:1,2

Oh my goodness James was part of the church!

Epoisses

James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. James 1:1

And that target audience would have been believing Jews from the twelve tribes seeing the unbelieving Jews from the twelve tribes would not have got past the name - LORD JESUS CHRIST!!

Did you see that formula - Dispensational unbeliever?

Believing Jews from the twelve tribes vs. unbelieving Jews from the twelve tribes.

....originally addressed to Right Divider who ran away all MAD!

BUMP