James 1:1 refutes MAD

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
And members of the boc are justified apart from any covenant, by the blood. You hate that.

Nope.

cov·e·nant
[ˈkəvənənt]

NOUN
an agreement.
synonyms: contract · agreement · undertaking · commitment · guarantee · warrant · [more]
VERB
agree, especially by lease, deed, or other legal contract:
"the landlord covenants to repair the property"
synonyms: undertake · contract · guarantee · pledge · promise · agree · engage · [more]

16and said, "By Myself I have sworn, declares the LORD, because you have done this thing and have not withheld your son, your only son,

The blood was the fulfilling of the covenant, not your belief.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't know the theological background of every member on TOL...

There you go...She does not know the theological position of a TOL member on, for eg., the deity of Christ, but, what the h, why bother with such trivial details....., and she "weighs in" on an argument?

We are on to your scam, con job....You're just here to pound the podium, and cry how bad us meanie dispies are, and pout, and stomp your feat, in an emotional diatribe, tantrum,and complain the everyone here is just out to gyp you out of your suckers.

Having fun, toots?

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

cov·e·nant
[ˈkəvənənt]

NOUN
an agreement.
synonyms: contract · agreement · undertaking · commitment · guarantee · warrant · [more]
VERB
agree, especially by lease, deed, or other legal contract:
"the landlord covenants to repair the property"
synonyms: undertake · contract · guarantee · pledge · promise · agree · engage · [more]

16and said, "By Myself I have sworn, declares the LORD, because you have done this thing and have not withheld your son, your only son,

The blood was the fulfilling of the covenant, not your belief.

Quite irrelevant reference, false dichotomy.Yes, covenants were enacted by blood, but you then conclude that the LORD God must justify all through a covenant-wrong. There is "more to" the NC than just salvation/redemption.......land, resurrected bodies, new spirit.....The NC promises are for the believing remnant of the nation Israel-not the boc.

Members of the boc are justified apart from any covenant, by the blood. You assume that we cannot be justified by the blood, apart from any covenant.

Roman 5 KJV
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Romans 9 KJV
1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes I hate that because it's sin and a false gospel that you could not give up if your life depended on it. People are damned for rejecting truth and you reject the biggest truth of all.

Tell us about this "the gospel" that your saint Judas preached. 16th request. You don't know that "the gospel," do you toots?

.She has no idea that Judas preached "the gospel." Ask the fat lady. She hasn't looked, much read, studied the bible, in years. My evidence? The above.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Quite irrelevant reference, false dichotomy.Yes, covenants were enacted by blood, but you then conclude that the LORD God must justify all through a covenant-wrong. There is "more to" the NC than just salvation/redemption.......land, resurrected bodies, new spirit.....The NC promises are for the believing remnant of the nation Israel-not the boc.

Members of the boc are justified apart from any covenant, by the blood. You assume that we cannot be justified by the blood, apart from any covenant.

What the hell is a covenant wrong?

Right Divider

Body part
It's all about the works for deceivers like you. You're whole understanding of religion is works-based.

You perform some set of works and other people who have different works are the worst sinners to you.

I get along with people from all walks of life which could never do on your best day.
The ever superior Epo... pride is your problem.... oh, and unbelief.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Can one reject the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, and be a member of the body of Christ?

Still waiting....Put the reefer down.

Joh 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
Joh 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
Joh 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
Joh 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You ought to know that John W and StP hate my guts.

So much for MAD dispyland who talk about forgiveness while hating members of Christ.

LA

Yes, I hate the devil, admitted devil children, and admitted wolves, like yourself. That is biblical. Tell your daddy the devil that. I'm not afraid of him, or you, despite your threats. I've fought bigger girls than you before.

Accept it, devil child, wolf.

You're not a "member of Christ," so your post, again, as usual, is quite irrelevant. That is your MO on this site-irrelevancy.

You are trying to justify your hatred by claiming I am not a disciple of Christ, a son of God.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
You have nothing because you reject the new covenant promise.
I recognize to whom it is promised and when which is more than I can say for your unbelief in what saith the scripture concerning it.
The gospel and the new covenant are one in the same and a package deal which every Christian for the last 2000 years has known except you.
What a stupid thing to say.