It's Riot Time In Madison!

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Black Teen Tony Robinson Shot Dead by Cop in Madison, Wisconsin

A 19-year-old black man was shot dead Friday during a confrontation with a police officer in Madison, Wisconsin, according to police.

A family spokesman said the deceased was Tony Terrell Robinson, Jr., a graduate of Sun Prairie High School. He was believed to have been unarmed.

The shooting took place Friday at about 6:30 p.m., Madison police said, and sparked protests, including a sit-in at Madison City Hall. Police have not released the race or any other details about the officer involved.

Madison Police Chief Mike Koval said at a press conference that an officer responded to reports of a man jumping in and out of traffic and that "the same subject had been responsible for a battery that had recently been committed."

Koval said the officer followed the man to the residence where the battery took place, and said the man attacked the officer there. During the confrontation, the officer drew his weapon and shot the suspect.

"The initial finds at the scene did not reflect a gun or anything of that nature" on the suspect, Koval said.

the cbc is reporting him as "unarmed"

and that the officer was struck in the head

:think:

musta been hard to do that without arms

musterion

Was he just getting ready to turn his life around? Was he a gentle giant? Were his hands up? Was he just minding his own business and Skillets?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
trayvon martin was also unarmed

wonder how he got them skillets candy in his pockets without arms? :idunno:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it is a blue state
with a red governor
and
a red legislature
but
so far they want us to have a blue president

JosephR

I try and put myself in only fights I can win...

And with the police you cannot win,not physically..

So I see the struggle and the pain it causes..

This is a hard hard hard thing to do,if not for the discipline of the military and the good sense God gave me, I might have entered a fight I could not win and be in prison or dead myself....

People dont fight/hit/shoot at cops... you will not win.. they will just take away your freedoms,life ect ect..

I dont like anymore then you men do,,but thats the way it is...

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I try and put myself in only fights I can win...

And with the police you cannot win,not physically..

So I see the struggle and the pain it causes..

This is a hard hard hard thing to do,if not for the discipline of the military and the good sense God gave me, I might have entered a fight I could not win and be in prison or dead myself....

People dont fight/hit/shoot at cops... you will not win.. they will just take away your freedoms,life ect ect..

I dont like anymore then you men do,,but thats the way it is...

Absolutely correct....As I have been saying for years; you can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride. :plain:

northwye

Madison, Wisconsin - and the University of Wisconsin - have long been centers for the promotion of Leftist ideology. Since 1950 and the publication of The Authoritarian Personality by Theodore W. Adorno, Madison has been one of the places in the Midwest that exports transformational Marxism. The University had a strong SDS (Students for a Democratic Society) outfit in the late sixties and seventies. Remember that the Weatherman Underground and the real domestic terrorists came out of the SDS. The filmmaker Joel Gilbert says that the current President was schooled by leaders of the Underground Weathermen, Bernardine Dohrn and Bill Ayers, among others of the Left.

It is no surprise that a city which exports the Marxist Left would move toward being a police state. I was there in 1973 to 1978 when Leftist Paul Soglin was Mayor of Madison. Even then the Madison police were more aggressive than one might expect in a "liberal" Big Ten university city. I remember back in the sixties when a former student of mine at a state university came to Madison and the police took him to their office in the city-county building for some minor infraction involving his car or his driving. I am not sure that Soglin ever tried to bring the police under control. Remember that the county deputies were the ones who beat students over the head with their clubs at the Dow Demonstration in 1967. The Madison police may also have been called to put down "riots" during the anti-war demonstration years.

resodko

BANNED
Banned

The unarmed Wisconsin 19-year-old who was shot and killed by a veteran white Madison cop pleaded guilty to an armed robbery last year, court records show.

Tony Robinson, who was shot on Friday night after an altercation in which Officer Matt Kenny, 45, was knocked down by a blow to the head, recently began serving a three-year probation for the conviction.

The teenager was arrested last April after an armed home invasion in Madison, when police were called at 6am after a neighbor 'spotted several men, one of them with an armed long gun, entering an apartment building', according to police records.

Family members and neighbors have described Robinson as a 'beautiful kid' and that he 'wouldn't hurt a fly'.

mom looks white

heck, the (dead) kid looks white in the mug shot, if you ignore the worms on his head (dreads)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I try and put myself in only fights I can win..

Why would a police officer want to fight you unless you were resisting arrest?

And with the police you cannot win,not physically...

God tells you to respect those in authority, not to fight them. Keep your nose clean and you won't have to worry about fighting those who God ordained to punish evil.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

JosephR

God tells you to respect those in authority, not to fight them. Keep your nose clean and you won't have to worry about fighting those who God ordained to punish evil.

i have never been good at keeping my nose clean...

and no police officer wants to fight me...and I do not wish to enter that fight,,for even in winning I would loose..

Once a Man stood up against the authority, for what was right. He killed a COP..and lead a Nation out of Egypt.. His name was Moses.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People dont fight/hit/shoot at cops... you will not win..

There were T-shirts sold here to support Darren Wilson's legal fees. He should be paid restitution for it by the violent giants relatives and family. Anyway, the shirts said

"Don't steal cigars and punch police"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

i have never been good at keeping my nose clean...

I can spot em a mile away.

and no police officer wants to fight me...

Without a doubt police departments across the nation have a picture of you stating "Stay away from this guy, he's bad news".

and I do not wish to enter that fight,,for even in winning I would loose..

In more ways than one.

Once a Man stood up against the authority, for what was right. He killed a COP..and lead a Nation out of Egypt.. His name was Moses.

So what you're saying is that convicted armed robber/home invader Tony Robinson is a modern day Moses?

JosephR

There were T-shirts sold here to support Darren Wilson's legal fees. He should be paid restitution for it by the violent giants relatives and family. Anyway, the shirts said

"Don't steal cigars and punch police"

nick I stood in front of a local LEO 3 days ago and told Him He was wrong three times,,, and by what laws I made that statement..

He said I can shut up or go to jail,,,

I weighed my options..and realized,, I could win this fight..now,,but pay greatly later..

and it was HARD... I do not walk away from fights....