It's culture. Not color.

Arthur Brain

It was a racial term that I used towards some black thugs, (you know about black thugs, you defend their violence and rioting every time there is a police shooting).

Can I expect your little chickadee anytime soon to mention that I used a anti Semitic website (one of many websites used) to expose Martin Luther King Jr.?

Back to who is really responsible for the devastation in the black community:

Do you have a mirror handy anna?

A completely unnecessary term and one you constantly squirmed around addressing when put on the spot over it. Recall?

Is it any wonder that you're regarded with no respect and considered a total buffoon on here from left to right?

Well ok, no it isn't really a wonder at all...

Arthur Brain

You don't know how it hurts me so to know that you no longer respect me for using a term that you liberals use at your all lily white cocktail parties on a regular basis.

That being said: I know that this next video will be uncomfortable for you, but here's one of those racist lily white liberal cocktail parties I was talking about (fags making racial jokes so quietly that no one would ever know unless it was captured on video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7quQKT0gelw

Even for you that's idiotic...

:AMR:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No. I just don't like seeing people of any color set on fire.

Neither do I. But that's not what this is about, is it? It's about your judgment of their culture. It's about you wanting them to go back to the '50s, which was before the civil rights movement.

Why is this? I will argue it is because of culture. Not color. The black culture today idolizes #criminals and doing #drugs. If they go back to their #culture in the #fifties, the culture that #honored the #family, that strived to be the best workers, that desired to be an honorable human being they will see these #stats radically #change.

jzeidler

Neither do I. But that's not what this is about, is it? It's about your judgment of their culture. It's about you wanting them to go back to the '50s, which was before the civil rights movement.

And I still say that their culture in the fifties which was focused on a strong family is much better than the crap show we see now.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

:doh:

When in doubt, just refer right back to 'equality' even if it's not relevant.

That's what feminists do all the time, so it's no surprise for you to be doing it here as well. In fact, it's what most liberals do :rolleyes:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes doggone it, why not. I mean wasn't 1950's America a glittering utopia of white picket fences, blueberry pies and roses?

:cloud9:

Whaddya mean it wasn't?

:shocked:

Look how you managed to get red, white and blue in that... well done. :chuckle:

And yeah, the 50s were only nirvana for a certain segment of the population.

Arthur Brain

Look how you managed to get red, white and blue in that... well done. :chuckle:

And yeah, the 50s were only nirvana for a certain segment of the population.

The opening scene of 'Blue Velvet' is brilliant. David Lynch is a prime exponent of showing just what a sham the 'American Dream' actually is...

jzeidler

Why single out blacks? Why not say you think all American culture was better in the 50s?

Because not every culture is always good at the same point in time. I want the whole American culture to change to be focusing on a strong family bond and a respect for authority while acting in an honorable manor all the time.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Because not every culture is always good at the same point in time. I want the whole American culture to change to be focusing on a strong family bond and a respect for authority while acting in an honorable manor all the time.

People of color in the 50s didn't have the same rights as white people did, they were treated as less than equal. That injustice is still in the memory of those who lived through it, and you think you have the right to tell them how they should deal with that? You don't have that moral authority.

jzeidler

People of color in the 50s didn't have the same rights as white people did, they were treated as less than equal. That injustice is still in the memory of those who lived through it, and you think you have the right to tell them how they should deal with that? You don't have that moral authority.

Yes I do. I absolutely have the right to demand anyone and everyone to obey the law!