Islamic website shows beheading of American

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by CryTears

I rest my case. See the word Islam?
Now I guess when I get smarter I can see through clothing and condemn an entire religion.
I assume granite you know for a fact they were Islam behind all that clothing?

Considering they were chanting "Allah is great" while butchering Mr. Berg, it's a pretty safe guess.

Free-Agent Smith

Originally posted by CryTears

I rest my case. See the word Islam?
Now I guess when I get smarter I can see through clothing and condemn an entire religion.
I assume granite you know for a fact they were Islam behind all that clothing?
And you know they weren't Islamic terrorists?

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
no I didn't call anyone a racist.

I said this:

war is ugly.
how is one to know who it is behind the masks?
would it be possible that it is not 'terrorists' at all?
why was that guy over there in the middle of a war zone trying to get his business started?
did Iraq bomb the USA?

which I thought were legit questions. I agree with you ebenz on the definition of terrorist. I used the quotes because I shortened my explanation in regards to this situation. The assumption that the people in this video are Islamic terrorists.
I am simply questioning this assumption and stating how does anyone know that?

Free-Agent Smith

Originally posted by granite1010

Considering they were chanting "Allah is great" while butchering Mr. Berg, it's a pretty safe guess.
Granite, cry won't believe that. cry will think it is a set-up by the Jews.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Agent Smith

Granite, cry won't believe that. cry will think it is a set-up by the Jews.

It isn't a matter of believing it, it is a matter of how can you see behind the clothes?
knight explained to me that a person had to be smart to see behind the clothes, so that question is answered.
I am just not as smart as you all, and you all have xray vision that comes along with brains.

I suppose that al quida or the terrorists have uniforms?
I suppose during war it has never happened that members of the other side ever put on the others uniforms right?
it has never ever happened right?

CryTears

BANNED
Banned

Wow! I don't think anyone will notice you trying for a bad redirect.:freak:

No I was clarifying to ebenz so she would not think I was a liar, I said I didn't call anyone a racist but then I didn't include granite in that, I think he is a racist.
I was clarifying.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned

I cropped your post for my humor.

And I think it reflects more of the truth than anything else you've said.

wow that was so smart of you. I wish I was as smart as all of you, I am so jealous.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
I am glad whoever it was behind the mask that cut the head off did not do so in vain.
If it was a stage or a redirect from the prison abuse, and no one believed it was islamic terrorist, it would have all been for nothing.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Me a racist. That's almost funny.

And now cry's trying to say that the murderers who decapitated Mr. Berg were, of course, Evil Jews in Disguise.

This lady's got issues, folks.