ECT Is your pastor deceiving you, or is he just ignorant?

glorydaz

If by here you mean the little circle where you and your fellow travelers are standing I'm sure you do. If you mean the ECT you are mistaken.

Notice it doesn't say portions of the writings of Paul ... it says the Bible. By your own admission you have indicated that most of the Bible does not apply to you. Why would you post here in the first place? If you think the cross doesn't apply to you, you have no business here.

That just shows you don't listen. Do the laws of Moses "apply to you"? That you can't understand how different portions of the Scriptures say different things according to who was being addressed isn't Heir's fault. It's yours. That you refuse to be taught is your own fault. If you want to stay stuck in kindergarten, so be it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
She's been turned aside unto vain jangling.
:darwinsm:

1 Timothy 1:6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;

1 Timothy 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

That's not me! I recognize we are in the but now!

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
That just shows you don't listen. Do the laws of Moses "apply to you"? That you can't understand how different portions of the Scriptures say different things according to who was being addressed isn't Heir's fault. It's yours. That you refuse to be taught is your own fault. If you want to stay stuck in kindergarten, so be it.

Said the kindergartner to the college student.

This is rich.

:chuckle:

glorydaz

So, He wasn't sent to you? If you think not then you are probably right.

She's been turned aside unto vain jangling.

You're a grace-only and cessationist believer.
These 2 facts define you as being spiritually blind, but not as blind as a non-believer!
So, I guess congratulations are in order.

As for thou, your sister Tottie, and some other femme fatals here:
Hatred is equivalent to murder, and no murderer has eternal life! (ref: the NT)
Suggestion: Repent, and leave your emotions at the door before entering here.

You are amazingly dense and completely Biblically illiterate.

Yep, all three are. I see you already have them listed. :thumb:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
:darwinsm:

1 Timothy 1:6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;

1 Timothy 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

That's not me! I recognize we are in the but now!

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Not the vain jangling I was talkin' about.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Wrong, I am no longer under the schoolmaster. I've graduated. But I can see you're typical of most kids...they think they know it all. :cool:

I said college student, that implies still learning.

Not knowing it all.

Yer just like the kindergartner......

Now I know my ABC's aint you now so proud of me?:jawdrop:

glorydaz

I said college student, that implies still learning.

Not knowing it all.

Yer just like the kindergartner......

Now I know my ABC's aint you now so proud of me?:jawdrop:

Well, you may know your ABC's, but you still have a long long way to go, and you won't ever get there until you learn to listen.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
These 2 facts define you as being spiritually blind, but not as blind as a non-believer!

The Pharisees felt completely justified in hating others of a different understanding.

They leave the gods of Egypt and serve the false gods of canaan, thinking it is the Kingdom of God.

Blind leaders of the blind.

Thus they return to the gods of Egypt as well. 2 Peter ch 2.

2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

LA

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The Pharisees felt completely justified in hating others of a different understanding.

They leave the gods of Egypt and serve the false gods of canaan, thinking it is the Kingdom of God.

Blind leaders of the blind.

Thus they return to the gods of Egypt as well. 2 Peter ch 2.

2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

LA

All the while thinking this does not apply to them. :wazzup:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

FZapp is one of "those" types that cause problems.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Go away and come back when it rains on the Sun.