ECT Is your pastor deceiving you, or is he just ignorant?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I consider the source, then, provide a much needed neg-rep.

Your neg repping of me every day regardless of what I post, only shows your demented mind and deceitful heart.

You did not work out that the poison in your mouth has affected your heart--

Mat 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
Mat 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
Mat 15:20 These are the things which defile a man:.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your neg repping of me every day regardless of what I post, only shows your demented mind and deceitful heart.

You did not work out that the poison in your mouth has affected your heart--

Mat 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
Mat 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
Mat 15:20 These are the things which defile a man:.

LA

You get neg-repped because you're always on the attack. You always have been. You also make "death predictions"
about other posters and myself.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You told me a few different times that I would be beheaded. You also
told another poster they would be burned up. And, another that they
would be shot through with arrows.

At least your "predictions" never come to fruition.

You are one hell of an idiot, to not understand the meaning of those things.

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

LA

glorydaz

You would be better off if they did.

Before you take yer last breath.:jawdrop:

You feelin' being beheaded is ominous speaks volumes.

Actually, there were three choices (get it straight) including being burned up, and shot through with arrows. And look, you came through with a threat about GM drawing his last breath. You people are sick, sick, sick. :nono:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Actually, there were three choices (get it straight) including being burned up, and shot through with arrows. And look, you came through with a threat about GM drawing his last breath. You people are sick, sick, sick. :nono:

I didn't threaten anybody.

You've lost it.

Could it be MADness ?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Wouldest thou likest to see 4 pages full of proofs that
the pre-trib rapture doctrine is false (i.e. from the pits of hell)?
There aren't any. There'd only be your pulling verses that were not written to us and wrongly placing them on us (much like you religionists do the law) and other verses taken completely out of context. It's what you MUDders do!