Is the doctrine of Eternal Conscious Torment biblical or not?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
How can any Christian reject "Replacement Theology"? Our blessed Lord was rejected and murdered by the Jewish religious leaders of his day, and you think that they are still God's special people? "Therefore let all the house of Israel know for a certainty that God made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you impaled." (Acts 2:36)

Did you miss I Peter 2:9,10 where Peter says that the Christian congregation is now God's special people?

"But you [Christians] are a 'chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession, that you should declare abroad the excellencies' of the one that called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. For you were once not a people, but are now God's people."

The piercing of Jesus by the spear is well known. As far as "Replacement Theology"... at least you have the nerve to call it what it is.

Keep this in mind... If God made promises to Israel of the National kind and based His promises on their ability to "obey"... then His promise is fickle and you are now serving a God that breaks His promises.

Incidently... You relize that your quote is from 1 Peter?

It starts like this.

1 Peter 1

Greeting to the Elect Pilgrims

1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,

To the pilgrims of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 2 elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ:​

Let's go to Paul now and see who that book was written to and who those words apply to...

Galatians 2:8 ...for the One having worked in Peter for apostleship of the circumcision, did also in me toward the Gentiles--​

Circumcision and Dispersion... These are direct references to JEWS...

How about this one?

Romans 1:16

The Just Live by Faith

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.​

Could you explain this to me from your perspective?

Bick

We have today the Olympic Torch which is known as an "eternal flame." We call it that because the flame just keeps burning and burning. If you were to throw a wad of paper into the flame would the paper keep on burning and burning or would it burn up in a few seconds? Yet the flame is still called an eternal fire.

Think about it.

The Olympic Torch is burning only if there is something to burn. If the gas were cut off, it would go out.
The flames of Gehenna were burning only as long as long as there was offal, trash and dead bodies to burn. It was a literal place outside the walls of Jerusalem during Jesus day on earth, and, IMO, will be again during the coming Messianic Kingdom. The word "eternal" is some compilers opinion of the word in Greek (aionios) which means, literally, of or pertaining to the ages (or eons) and cannot mean "unending."

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The Olympic Torch is burning only if there is something to burn. If the gas were cut off, it would go out.
The flames of Gehenna were burning only as long as long as there was offal, trash and dead bodies to burn. It was a literal place outside the walls of Jerusalem during Jesus day on earth, and, IMO, will be again during the coming Messianic Kingdom. The word "eternal" is some compilers opinion of the word in Greek (aionios) which means, literally, of or pertaining to the ages (or eons) and cannot mean "unending."

Bick... I don't know you. Do you believe that Jesus is God?

way 2 go

The flames of Gehenna were burning only as long as long as there was offal, trash and dead bodies to burn. It was a literal place outside the walls of Jerusalem during Jesus day on earth, and, IMO, will be again during the coming Messianic Kingdom

Jesus was not talking about the garbage dump any more than he was talking about bread here:
Mat 16:5 And when his disciples were come to the other side, they had forgotten to take bread.
Mat 16:6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
Mat 16:7 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, It is because we have taken no bread.

hell came first
as in they named the garbage dump after the place of punishment
they did not name the place of punishment after garbage dump

. The word "eternal" is some compilers opinion of the word in Greek (aionios) which means, literally, of or pertaining to the ages (or eons) and cannot mean "unending."
:nono:

so no eternal life or everlasting punishment.

I won't believe you but others might.

Mat 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus was not talking about the garbage dump any more than he was talking about bread here:
Mat 16:5 And when his disciples were come to the other side, they had forgotten to take bread.
Mat 16:6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
Mat 16:7 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, It is because we have taken no bread.

hell came first

Mat 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

I sincerely accept whatever God decides.

Satan says that the wicked will not surely die. The word perish is equally present in all scripture. Jesus even talks about destruction of the soul.

I find more biblical evidence for soul destruction than ect.

Should I now discount the scripture that leans towards "mercy"? :idunno:

I'm forever willing to accept that ect is true... but the biblical evidence for it is trumped by destruction that is everlasting.

If people deny Christ's Love... what is to be gained by an attempt to compel them with fear? The "fear" of the Lord verse is about "respect"... not wicked and Tyrannical rule that demands false Love and following.

Are you a believer in "Pre-Destination" Way2Go?

As far as ECT vs. Soul Destruction "Annihilation" I am open to either side of the coin... as scripture teaches both... in its' own way. Why is ECT important to you? What is integral about it to the gospel in your mind? Why do you fail to acknowledge that both sides of the argument have validity?

I force myself to adhere to scripture and refuse to yield to creeds of men. Scripture actually leans towards "Soul Destruction".

I'm sincerely asking with an open mind.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

hell came first

Actually... the concept of Hell is based on child sacrifice that took place before the trash burning. It all happened in the same place.

Eternal torment and a hostile God has never been a teaching of God. I'm open to both ideas about this matter, but you seem closed, and it is a rather biggy, as it binds to the nature of God.

way 2 go

I sincerely accept whatever God decides.
you accuse Jesus of not knowing what he is talking about here

Satan says that the wicked will not surely die. The word perish is equally present in all scripture. Jesus even talks about destruction of the soul.
But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die.
strange how you believe what satan says but not what God said
Gen 2:17 but you shall not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. For in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.
Adam & Eve died the day they ate from the tree

I find more biblical evidence for soul destruction than ect.
I'm forever willing to accept that ect is true...but the biblical evidence for it is trumped by destruction that is everlasting.

I see Jesus teaching the flames do not consume.

Luk 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Should I now discount the scripture that leans towards "mercy"? :idunno:

show me verses on mercy on judgement day.

If people deny Christ's Love... what is to be gained by an attempt to compel them with fear? The "fear" of the Lord verse is about "respect"... not wicked and Tyrannical rule that demands false Love and following.

Jesus answers your question:
Luk 16:27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, to send him to my father's house—
Luk 16:28 for I have five brothers—so that he may warn them, lest they also come into this place of torment.’
Luk 16:29 But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’
Luk 16:30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’
Luk 16:31 He said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.’”

Are you a believer in "Pre-Destination" Way2Go?
:idunno:

Jer_29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD,

Joh 7:6 Jesus said to them, “My time has not yet come, but your time is always here.

As far as ECT vs. Soul Destruction "Annihilation" I am open to either side of the coin... as scripture teaches both... in its' own way.

no, only one.

Why is ECT important to you? What is integral about it to the gospel in your mind? Why do you fail to acknowledge that both sides of the argument have validity?
truth , not mine not yours , the truth

Joh_14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.

way 2 go

Actually... the concept of Hell is based on child sacrifice that took place before the trash burning. It all happened in the same place.

Eternal torment and a hostile God has never been a teaching of God. I'm open to both ideas about this matter, but you seem closed, and it is a rather biggy, as it binds to the nature of God.

Deu 28:1 “And if you faithfully obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.
Deu 28:2 And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God.
Deu 28:3 Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field.

Deu 28:15 “But if you will not obey the voice of the LORD your God or be careful to do all his commandments and his statutes that I command you today, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
Deu 28:20 “The LORD will send on you curses, confusion, and frustration in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly on account of the evil of your deeds, because you have forsaken me.
Deu 28:21 The LORD will make the pestilence stick to you until he has consumed you off the land that you are entering to take possession of it.
Deu 28:22 The LORD will strike you with wasting disease and with fever, inflammation and fiery heat, and with drought and with blight and with mildew. They shall pursue you until you perish.

2Sa 24:15 So the LORD sent a pestilence on Israel from the morning until the appointed time. And there died of the people from Dan to Beersheba 70,000 men.

Luk_19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Down with the cruelty of ECT........

Down with the cruelty of ECT........

Deu 28:1 “And if you faithfully obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.
Deu 28:2 And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God.
Deu 28:3 Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field.

Deu 28:15 “But if you will not obey the voice of the LORD your God or be careful to do all his commandments and his statutes that I command you today, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
Deu 28:20 “The LORD will send on you curses, confusion, and frustration in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly on account of the evil of your deeds, because you have forsaken me.
Deu 28:21 The LORD will make the pestilence stick to you until he has consumed you off the land that you are entering to take possession of it.
Deu 28:22 The LORD will strike you with wasting disease and with fever, inflammation and fiery heat, and with drought and with blight and with mildew. They shall pursue you until you perish.

2Sa 24:15 So the LORD sent a pestilence on Israel from the morning until the appointed time. And there died of the people from Dan to Beersheba 70,000 men.

Luk_19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

These are some of the problems with the 'character' of 'God' portrayed in the OT,....a 'Slayer God' image, and the concept of ECT in hellfire (assumed in NT terms and imagery) only perpetuates this HORRIBLE image of God. Now granted a 'bible-believer' has to reconcile/explain/justify all these depictions up against the divine virtues of love, kindness, grace and eternal GOODNESS, and ponder the paradox involved. Thats the challenge eh,...do you want to spend eternity with your 'slayer-god', who torments souls in hellfire FOREVER, or trade such cruelty for a Heavenly Father whose nature is actually LOVE? It would appear you prefer the god of eternal hellfire and TORMENT over love. This convoluted picture does not compute.

My critique of ECT here holds.

way 2 go

These are some of the problems with the 'character' of 'God' portrayed in the OT,....a 'Slayer God' image, and the concept of ECT in hellfire (assumed in NT terms and imagery) only perpetuates this HORRIBLE image of God. Now granted a 'bible-believer' has to reconcile/explain/justify all these depictions up against the divine virtues of love, kindness, grace and eternal GOODNESS, and ponder the paradox involved. Thats the challenge eh,...do you want to spend eternity with your 'slayer-god', who torments souls in hellfire FOREVER, or trade such cruelty for a Heavenly Father whose nature is actually LOVE? It would appear you prefer the god of eternal hellfire and TORMENT over love. This convoluted picture does not compute.

you have the problem because your god does not exist
you also don't believe in Jesus atonement for your sin
you believe you can atone for your own sin
sad but hell is where you are headed , repent

Psa_11:5 The LORD tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

Rom_12:9 Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.

Reactions: Lon

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Do no violence.......

Do no violence.......

you have the problem because your god does not exist
you also don't believe in Jesus atonement for your sin
you believe you can atone for your own sin
sad but hell is where you are headed , repent

Psa_11:5 The LORD tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

Rom_12:9 Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.

Reality exists....it's the actual nature of existence itself which includes all its conditions, and the laws which govern those conditions. You can include a concept of 'God' or 'gods' into the picture if you like.

God gave man the power to choose and affect his own destiny, so that includes all that is essential to salvation, enlightenment, liberation, ascension, and so on. No one can do for him what he can do for himself, without abrogating the law of self-responsibility. All that is necessary for life, happiness, prosperity is supplied by divine providence.

I'm not worried about the concept of 'hell' you speak of since it loaded with so many preconceptions, and assumed allocations. Do you speak of 'sheol', 'hades', 'gehenna', 'tartaroo', the 'lake of fire', or Dante's inferno? :noid: take your pick or shuffle? ;)

Concerning your quote from Psalms.....this would mean God himself could do no wickedness or violence, correct? The traditional concept of God sending and/or detaining soul's in ECT....challenges this standard. Consider principles.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

You will forgive me, but doesn't this lean in favor of my view? I say that God's people assist in the destruction of the wicked at the close.

This is fairly supported. I don't count Hell or prophecy as essential as the TriUnity or Salvation, but doesn't this gel with merciful destruction?

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
you accuse Jesus of not knowing what he is talking about here

Er... um...no. I said Jesus talks about soul destruction and the exact words you used are everlasting punishment. If I slice my enemies throat in this life, that punishment is everlasting. As in... until judgment... death is everlasting.

You also took my statement of having an open mind and suggested I'm calling Jesus a liar.

My hard rebuttal is that if Jesus destroys something, I imagine He destroys it correctly. Not half tailed. As in... the Maker can unmake. I approached you with my open mind and you seem to be posturing.

But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die.
strange how you believe what satan says but not what God said
Gen 2:17 but you shall not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. For in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.
Adam & Eve died the day they ate from the tree

So... again... ur... um... No. Even though ECT sucks, it's a form of Life. You are agreeing with Satan that the wicked have some form of eternal life. :idunno:

I see Jesus teaching the flames do not consume.

Oh... so God destroys but can't destroy a soul? Oic... so perish gets redefined now while in direct contrast with eternal life.

You're all about the "you shall not surely die" gig.

Luk 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

This is odd. This is about instant placement of eternal fate. Christians and people of OT faith are now in Heaven, but hell as you see it isn't struck until judgment day. You seem to be biblically out of order. The thing is... hell is the graduated word for Sheol. It is the realm of the dead. The lake of fire Hell isn't brought up until Armegeddon.

Are you a reformed believer? As in Spiritual Israel believer?

show me verses on mercy on judgement day.

Joel 2:12 Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?

36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.​

But especially 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all

sJesus answers your question:
Luk 16:27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, to send him to my father's house—
Luk 16:28 for I have five brothers—so that he may warn them, lest they also come into this place of torment.’
Luk 16:29 But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’
Luk 16:30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’
Luk 16:31 He said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.’”

Actually, your out of sync dispensationally with this. You are associating this with the lake of fire, but this is about Christians being with Jesus, while dead Jews in unbelief are wailing to be with Jesus. Are you a dispensational believer?

Jer_29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD,

This is really bad. You believe in predestination and ECT. You have now stated that God made some to simply suffer eternally. That's pretty wicked. I'm going to make a life to eternally torture.

Is that Love?

Is any crime worth eternal torture? Any crime? Your a little too eager for the Divine, eternal barbecue. I'm open to God doing that, but it contradicts His nature. Unless you are Reformed and give God Satans attributes.

Joh 7:6 Jesus said to them, “My time has not yet come, but your time is always here.

Could you please explain your usage here more clearly?

no, only one.

What does perish mean? What does destroy mean? Not by your argument, but per the dictionary?

truth , not mine not yours , the truth

Joh_14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.

Um... again... I believe all of these verses. What you're doing is calling yourself the one with the true argument. But... you have to deal with the fact that Jesus says He can destroy the soul. Does God half do this? Destroy is obliterate. As in... God brings the boom and nothing stands when He lowers it.

You are missing that both arguments have validity.

Will you admit what destroy and perish mean?

To die is to cease. 2nd death sounds pretty final.

You aren't being honest with yourself about the meaning of the very words and context.

How does Hell get thrown into hell? Think about it.

Last edited:

way 2 go

Er... um...no. I said Jesus talks about soul destruction and the exact words you used are everlasting punishment. If I slice my enemies throat in this life, that punishment is everlasting. As in... until judgment... death is everlasting.

You also took my statement of having an open mind and suggested I'm calling Jesus a liar.

My hard rebuttal is that if Jesus destroys something, I imagine He destroys it correctly. Not half tailed. As in... the Maker can unmake. I approached you with my open mind and you seem to be posturing.

So... again... ur... um... No. Even though ECT sucks, it's a form of Life. You are agreeing with Satan that the wicked have some form of eternal life. :idunno:

Oh... so God destroys but can't destroy a soul? Oic... so perish gets redefined now while in direct contrast with eternal life.

You're all about the "you shall not surely die" gig.

like God said they died that day but you do not believe God

satan said they wouldn't and God said they would die that day , I believe God, you don't believe God.

This is odd. This is about instant placement of eternal fate. Christians and people of OT faith are now in Heaven, but hell as you see it isn't struck until judgment day. You seem to be biblically out of order. The thing is... hell is the graduated word for Sheol. It is the realm of the dead. The lake of fire Hell isn't brought up until Armegeddon.

Actually, your out of sync dispensationally with this. You are associating this with the lake of fire, but this is about Christians being with Jesus, while dead Jews in unbelief are wailing to be with Jesus. Are you a dispensational believer?

I see Jesus teaching the flames do not consume spirits.

This is really bad. You believe in predestination and ECT. You have now stated that God made some to simply suffer eternally. That's pretty wicked. I'm going to make a life to eternally torture.

Is that Love?

Is any crime worth eternal torture? Any crime? Your a little too eager for the Divine, eternal barbecue. I'm open to God doing that, but it contradicts His nature. Unless you are Reformed and give God Satans attributes.

Could you please explain your usage here more clearly?
1.you assumed what I believe .

Joh 7:6 Jesus said to them, “My time has not yet come, but your time is always here. not predestination is it ?

2. Jesus had to die for your sins to save you from eternal punishment , so yes sin is that bad

What does perish mean? What does destroy mean? Not by your argument, but per the dictionary?
To die is to cease. 2nd death sounds pretty final.
How does Hell get thrown into hell? Think about it
what does dead mean here ?
Eph 2:1 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins

is death a place here?
Rev 20:14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire.

Um... again... I believe all of these verses. What you're doing is calling yourself the one with the true argument. But... you have to deal with the fact that Jesus says He can destroy the soul. Does God half do this? Destroy is obliterate. As in... God brings the boom and nothing stands when He lowers it.

You are missing that both arguments have validity.

Will you admit what destroy and perish mean?

You aren't being honest with yourself about the meaning of the very words and context.

Mike Tyson destroyed his opponents

way 2 go

I'm not worried about the concept of 'hell' you speak of since it loaded with so many preconceptions, and assumed allocations. Do you speak of 'sheol', 'hades', 'gehenna', 'tartaroo', the 'lake of fire', or Dante's inferno? :noid: take your pick or shuffle? ;)

lake of fire

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done.
Rev 20:14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
Rev 20:15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Your spirit will not be consumed by the fire

Concerning your quote from Psalms.....this would mean God himself could do no wickedness or violence, correct? The traditional concept of God sending and/or detaining soul's in ECT....challenges this standard. Consider principles.

you did the wickedness, God is the judge.

Joh 5:30 “I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

like God said they died that day but you do not believe God

satan said they wouldn't and God said they would die that day , I believe God, you don't believe God.

I see Jesus teaching the flames do not consume spirits.

1.you assumed what I believe .

Joh 7:6 Jesus said to them, “My time has not yet come, but your time is always here. not predestination is it ?

2. Jesus had to die for your sins to save you from eternal punishment , so yes sin is that bad

what does dead mean here ?
Eph 2:1 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins

is death a place here?
Rev 20:14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire.

Mike Tyson destroyed his opponents

Thank God you don't believe in predestination! Okay, sorry for my misunderstanding.

I notice you avoided addressing the actual definition of perish, and won't accept that you are agreeing with Satan by teaching that the wicked won't die, but live eternally. Um... it'll suck... but you have them eternally living in an oven.

Also, You never explained how hell is cast in hell?

Check this out...

Gen. 5:5 - And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died

(Rev. 20:14) - (Matthew 10:28)

Also... you say Jesus saved us from ECT... this is not what Heb. 2:14 says. You are ignoring a TON of scripture! I admit fair play to each argument... but you're too focused on that event and it is way too central to your theology.

Looks like Mike Tyson just visited your foundational argument.

BoyStan

Many sincere Christians go astray when they deny the ECT teaching of Jesus and the apostles.Why? They lack an appreciation of God's glory. Science and astronomy showing us in detail the utter magnificence of God's glory displayed in his creation. The mysteries of our great salvation, such as the virgin birth, through the Lord Jesus Christ. The sheer grace of God choosing to raise his chosen ones from death to eternal life in Christ. God's first concern is not man's salvation but the display of his glory. Christians put man above the glory of God. They speak and teach as though God exists for our benefit rather than man for God's praise. God's glory is the reason ECT is true. Divine justice is only satisfied , God's glory is only fully honoured with ECT.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Many sincere Christians go astray when they deny the ECT teaching of Jesus and the apostles.Why? They lack an appreciation of God's glory. Science and astronomy showing us in detail the utter magnificence of God's glory displayed in his creation. The mysteries of our great salvation, such as the virgin birth, through the Lord Jesus Christ. The sheer grace of God choosing to raise his chosen ones from death to eternal life in Christ. God's first concern is not man's salvation but the display of his glory. Christians put man above the glory of God. They speak and teach as though God exists for our benefit rather than man for God's praise. God's glory is the reason ECT is true. Divine justice is only satisfied , God's glory is only fully honoured with ECT.

So... God's Glory is manifested in His ability to eternally allow things to be tortured?

Does that mean God Loves serial killers? Especially the ones that torture their victims for long periods of time?

Does God like Muslims because they torture people?

Maybe... if we replace the word Mercy with Torture... it will all make sense.

Wait... if I tie a puppy to the back of my car and slowly drive with it until it's a grease spot in the road... do you think God will Love me more? What if I burn sinners alive now and shout Jesus Ahu Akbar?

Best... worship... ever!

What does Perish mean in the dictionary?