Insults???

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Now PJ has focused on GM. Two posts, so far, to respond to one of GM's. Now that is another obsession in the making. I knew a guy on meth who would sit out in the lawn for hours cutting it with a pair of scissors. :think:

PJ is quite the Nit-wit. He needs a vacation.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've been to many a Bible study, where we were all Christians, and we never had a problem discussing anything. This is more like a village where wolves come in dressed in sheep's clothing. It may not be pleasant to watch a villager exposing a wolf and smacking him with a big stick, but it's got to be done.

Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Mat 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
Mat 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
Mat 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
Mat 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sheesh, that's all you talk about. One thing happens and you never shut up about it, blowing things out of proportion and exaggerating non-stop; you're a broken record - (stupid voice) "She'll make up a prediction". Come up with new and better things grosnitch

Good to read someone tell the truth.

Psa 37:12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
Psa 37:13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
Psa 37:14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
Psa 37:15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.

LA

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
ahh, i had forgotten about this thread - perfect timing!

timmy's greatest hits! :first:
timmy's meltdown said:
What a moron.
You are the stupidest person I know.
Your brain is damaged.
idiot.
you are the stupidest creep ever to walk the face of the earth.
Your brain is damaged and you should crawl into a hole and die.
You have no value as a human being whatsoever.
you sadistic little troll booger.
Don't ever talk to me again creep or I will find you and hurt you.

revpete

it looks like you are implying that the "so many" who resort to personal insults are allowing their old nature to rule them

aren't you afraid that they might find that insulting?

Yep, I have to admit you have a point although it was not intended that way. 😱

Pete 👤

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LA & PJ
animated-smileys-dancing-011.gif

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Why is it that so many on here find it necessary to resort to personal insults, does it mean that we allow the old nature to rule us when we should know better?
Posted in ECT?:confused:
Are you really so stupid? Some people amaze me by their stupidity, you may be one of them?