ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Little Johnny
That's rich, you little arms, no chin weakling. You'd not last 5 minutes with me,in the ring, you 5'11' little weakling, sissy. Tough punk, aren't you, little framed weasel? You bailed, when you attempted to set me up with your wife, in DFW, a few years ago, and you declined to meet me. Why was that, Craigie sweetie boy? Weasels have a tendency to bail, as is proven by your wimping/bailing out in the Hilston debate, and your swooping in here, posting your isolated verses cultish trash, and flying away.

Cult member.

Interplanner

The resurrected members of the Heavenly Jerusalem above will deliver the Jerusalem of below--

Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
Zec 12:4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
Zec 12:5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem (above)shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.
Zec 12:6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.
Zec 12:7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
Zec 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Verse 10 on is a past event.

Of course only the children of faith in Christ will remain in the Jerusalem below in that day.

LA

There's no reason to briefly pop in an event in the geographic Jerusalem. In rev 20, when Satan is allowed to disturb the believers, they are all over the earth, and then he is destroyed.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, to deceive the nations.

He will deceive the ungodly nations by silencing the Gospel message, which of course, will disturb the testimony of those believers left alive in those days.

Revelation 8:1 and 11:7 pertain to Revelation 20:7

Interplanner

The resurrected members of the Heavenly Jerusalem above will deliver the Jerusalem of below--

Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
Zec 12:4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
Zec 12:5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem (above)shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.
Zec 12:6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.
Zec 12:7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
Zec 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Verse 10 on is a past event.

Of course only the children of faith in Christ will remain in the Jerusalem below in that day.

LA

Deliver? As in liberate in a military sense?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Deliver? As in liberate in a military sense?

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
Rev 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

The time for talking is over.

LA

Interplanner

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
Rev 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

The time for talking is over.

LA

And you think that is the liberation of geographic Jerusalem?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And you think that is the liberation of geographic Jerusalem?

The verses refer to a destruction of the armies who come against the gathered mortal righteous children of faith in Christ, when they have no need of gates or walls.(after the unbelievers are thrust out).

The gathering of the resurrected saints is followed by the gathering of their new children of faith in Christ, to a renewed garden of Eden, of which all the prophets of all time did prophecy of--

Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

LA

whitestone

Just a little nudge,take it or leave it like back in the 60's,lol

It's a preconceived notion to approach it from the ad66-70 point of reckoning and it has been debated for about 2000 years now.

Look from the other known variables,,,ask yourself, "If the beast and the false prophet are in the lake of fire Revelation 19:20 KJV and the devil is bound for the duration of the thousand years Revelation 20:2-3 KJV then from ad71-2017 do they exist in the world?

I'll sit back and watch,,,

Interplanner

Just a little nudge,take it or leave it like back in the 60's,lol

It's a preconceived notion to approach it from the ad66-70 point of reckoning and it has been debated for about 2000 years now.

Look from the other known variables,,,ask yourself, "If the beast and the false prophet are in the lake of fire Revelation 19:20 KJV and the devil is bound for the duration of the thousand years Revelation 20:2-3 KJV then from ad71-2017 do they exist in the world?

I'll sit back and watch,,,

Actually, it hasn't been debate since. The church historian Lattourrette says when 72 AD went by and there was no return of Christ, the apostles concluded that the mission was simply to go on. He'll come when he comes; there are no signs to watch for in Israel. There is nothing Judean about his return.

In the counterreformation of 1600s, two schools sought to find an antichrist in history because the Reformers were pretty unified on calling the Pope antichrist. One school said AC appeared in 414 AD in Constantinople, the other said he was still coming, was Jewish, and would operate out of Jerusalem. That's where the names preterist and futurist came from. Both 'succeeded' in rescuing the Pope theologically.

In 1900 England, friction was so bad between Protestants and Catholics that the Brethren took the leap of validating futurism for the sake of ending the friction. It helped. That is how D'ism was born.

D'ism says there is a '2nd program' running in the background of the Bible, only about Israel, and it has a separate way of saving them, etc. The church program will be removed and 'Christ' will rule the earth from Jerusalem. I guess Christ goes back and forth and visits everyone in two different forms. Then it will fall apart and this world will end as we know it. At least we can agree on 'this world will end as we know it,' but I can't support a 2nd program; it is helter-skelter trying to read the NT with that as an assumption.

SaulToPaul 2

Actually, it hasn't been debate since. The church historian Lattourrette says when 72 AD went by and there was no return of Christ, the apostles concluded that the mission was simply to go on. He'll come when he comes; there are no signs to watch for in Israel. There is nothing Judean about his return.

In the counterreformation of 1600s, two schools sought to find an antichrist in history because the Reformers were pretty unified on calling the Pope antichrist. One school said AC appeared in 414 AD in Constantinople, the other said he was still coming, was Jewish, and would operate out of Jerusalem. That's where the names preterist and futurist came from. Both 'succeeded' in rescuing the Pope theologically.

In 1900 England, friction was so bad between Protestants and Catholics that the Brethren took the leap of validating futurism for the sake of ending the friction. It helped. That is how D'ism was born.

D'ism says there is a '2nd program' running in the background of the Bible, only about Israel, and it has a separate way of saving them, etc. The church program will be removed and 'Christ' will rule the earth from Jerusalem. I guess Christ goes back and forth and visits everyone in two different forms. Then it will fall apart and this world will end as we know it. At least we can agree on 'this world will end as we know it,' but I can't support a 2nd program; it is helter-skelter trying to read the NT with that as an assumption.

From which commentaries did you glean this wisdom? Or was it Daystar?

Status
Not open for further replies.