ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well since He's long since done dealing with those pesky Jews forever, what's He got left to do?

To bring as many people to Christ.

(1 Cor 9:19) Even though I am a free man with no master, I have become a slave to all people to bring many to Christ.

Nowhere in the NT does it say anything about rapturing away those in Christ, then picking back up with the Jews and the law of Moses again.

No one taught such rubbish until Darby in 1830.

john w

Hall of Fame
To bring as many people to Christ.

(1 Cor 9:19) Even though I am a free man with no master, I have become a slave to all people to bring many to Christ.

Nowhere in the NT does it say anything about rapturing away those in Christ, then picking back up with the Jews and the law of Moses again.

No one taught such rubbish until Darby in 1830.

Yes, it does. No one taught your satanic belief system, before you did.

All cults, like Preterism/AD 70-ism, quote verses in isolation, to "prove" their invention.

How long have you been in your cult of Catholic AD 70-ism/Preterism, posting this satanic dunf, Craigie?

john w

Hall of Fame
No, it is called being "Christ-centered."

No, the end goal of the book, is not man's redemption-that is just a "means to an end," of the goal of bringing glory to God, and God the Father will see to it that His only begotten Son is honored, glorified, on earth, as King of Kings, ruling with an iron hand, from Jerusalem...............................for what He did 2000+ years ago.

Psalm 2:6 KJV Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, the end goal of the book, is not man's redemption-that is just a "means to an end," of the goal of bringing glory to God, and God the Father will see to it that His only begotten Son is honored, glorified, on earth, for what He did 2000+ years ago.

His glory is His Heavenly and Everlasting Kingdom. Revelation 21 & 22

Christ's inheritance is His Heavenly and Everlasting Kingdom. Revelation 21 & 22

The Redeemed sons of God share in Christ's inheritance and glory. Revelation 21 & 22

SaulToPaul 2

No, the end goal of the book, is not man's redemption-that is just a "means to an end," of the goal of bringing glory to God, and God the Father will see to it that His only begotten Son is honored, glorified, on earth, for what He did 2000+ years ago.

Thou hast well said.
As opposed to reading from a SOF.

john w

Hall of Fame
His glory is His Heavenly and Everlasting Kingdom. Revelation 21 & 22

Christ's inheritance is His Heavenly and Everlasting Kingdom. Revelation 21 & 22

The Redeemed sons of God share in Christ's inheritance and glory. Revelation 21 & 22

No, He will rule, on earth, from Jerusalem, and you, and others, have been shown, chapter and verse, but you, in disdain, flip the bird, at God the Father, and His Christ, as your father, the devil does, and instructs you to, evil "woman."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, He will rule, on earth, from Jerusalem, and you, and others, have been shown, chapter and verse, but you, in disdain, flip the bird, at God the Father, and His Christ, as your father, the devil does, and instructs you to, evil "woman."

Where will you be, while Christ is supposedly ruling on earth?

john w

Hall of Fame
Where will you be, while Christ is supposedly ruling on earth?

Do you have a need to know?Nice misdirection, bait'nswitch.....That is slick, real slick, as slick as an eel, slithering down a drain pipe, as I've testified to that question, for years, on TOL, "un elect" one.

Get "elected."

Matthew 25 KJV

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Zech 14 KJV

1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.

11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.

14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.

15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ***, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Do you have a need to know?Nice misdirection, bait'nswitch.....That is slick, real slick, as slick as an eel, slithering down a drain pipe, as I've testified to that question, for years, on TOL, "un elect" one.

Get "elected."

Matthew 25 KJV

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Zech 14 KJV

1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.

11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.

14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.

15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ***, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

So you will be resurrected to inherit nothing better or different than the earthly O.T. Mosaic system of rituals, bloody rites, and keeping the ceremonial Laws?

I fail to see what Christ accomplished on the cross, through His death and resurrection, if this is His only achievement. Especially when punishments, plagues, and unbelief are still mentioned to exist in the midst of Jesus' reign.

How does all of this accord with I Corinthians 15:50-57?

And I fail to see the likeness of this kingdom as being that of the Kingdom promised in Revelation 21 & 22.

Actually, it is my belief that the prophecy of Zechariah 14 points to the first coming of Christ Incarnate and only types His rule in His Everlasting Heavenly Kingdom, revealed in Revelation 21 & 22.

john w

Hall of Fame
So you will be resurrected to inherit nothing better or different than the earthly O.T. Mosaic system of rituals, bloody rites, and keeping the ceremonial Laws?

I fail to see what Christ accomplished on the cross, through His death and resurrection, if this is His only achievement. Especially when punishments, plagues, and unbelief are still mentioned to exist in the midst of Jesus' reign.

How does all of this accord with I Corinthians 15:50-57?

And I fail to see the likeness of this kingdom as being that of the Kingdom promised in Revelation 21 & 22.

Actually, it is my belief that the prophecy of Zechariah 14 points to the first coming of Christ Incarnate and only types His rule in His Everlasting Heavenly Kingdom, revealed in Revelation 21 & 22.

Translation: Mt. 25 ff, Zech 14., are "figurative."

=satanic

6 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Isaiah 2:3 KJV And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:2 KJV And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Zech. 8 KJV

7 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country;

8 And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness.

9 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Let your hands be strong, ye that hear in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, which were in the day that the foundation of the house of the Lord of hosts was laid, that the temple might be built.

10 For before these days there was no hire for man, nor any hire for beast; neither was there any peace to him that went out or came in because of the affliction: for I set all men every one against his neighbour.

11 But now I will not be unto the residue of this people as in the former days, saith the Lord of hosts.

12 For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things.

13 And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.

14 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; As I thought to punish you, when your fathers provoked me to wrath, saith the Lord of hosts, and I repented not:

15 So again have I thought in these days to do well unto Jerusalem and to the house of Judah: fear ye not.

16 These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:

17 And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the Lord.

18 And the word of the Lord of hosts came unto me, saying,

19 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; The fast of the fourth month, and the fast of the fifth, and the fast of the seventh, and the fast of the tenth, shall be to the house of Judah joy and gladness, and cheerful feasts; therefore love the truth and peace.

20 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that there shall come people, and the inhabitants of many cities:

21 And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the Lord, and to seek the Lord of hosts: I will go also.

22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the Lord.

23 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Nag: Here is the bird, "god" of the bible.....

SaulToPaul 2

Translation: Mt. 25 ff, Zech 14., are "figurative."

=satanic

6 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

The SOF can't be wrong, saint john.

john w

Hall of Fame
False dichotomy.

In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.....not "universe"....

Details.

BOC-will rule in heavenly places.................You've been shown.

for out of Zion shall go forth the law

vs.

Nag: nothing better or different than the earthly O.T. Mosaic system of rituals, bloody rites, and keeping the ceremonial Laws? Here is the bird, God.........

Nang

TOL Subscriber
False dichotomy.

In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.....not "universe"....

Details.

BOC-will rule in heavenly places.................You've been shown.

for out of Zion shall go forth the law

vs.

Nag: nothing better or different than the earthly O.T. Mosaic system of rituals, bloody rites, and keeping the ceremonial Laws? Here is the bird, God.........

So you will be ruling in heavenly places, but Jesus will be ruling in Jerusalem?

john w

Hall of Fame
So you will be ruling in heavenly places, but Jesus will be ruling in Jerusalem?

Translated:"... Yea, hath God said,......? Genesis 3:1 KJV

Your daddy devil taught you well...

22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the Lord.

23 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Nag: Here is the bird, "god" of the bible.....figurative....

Ssssssssssssssssssss...........

Get "elected."

Nag: There are families, the heathen, rain, punishment, nations, plagues, Egypt in "heaven," in the third heaven, since there will be no kingdom of heaven upon the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another satanic Calvinist clown, in a parade of clowns, who honk their Bozo/Corky the Clown noses, flop their shoes, and do "spiritual" back flips, and cart wheels, to dismiss the plain meaning of scripture, that a 5 year old can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.