ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

He was a minister of the circumcision.

Only in your deception AND DELUSION.

Paul said to follow Jesus and MAD says do not. I will stay with what Paul actually taught.

You are a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.

dodge

Jesus wasn't a minister of the circumcision?

Jesus was a minister of both Jews and gentiles according to scripture. See what happens when you only follow Paul ?

Isa 49:6
And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

dodge

Why didn't the Twelve instruct Paul? Why did the LORD have to appear to Paul personally?

Hello , the 12 could not instruct Paul because PAUL was persecuting the B.O.C., and after the message had been established by Jesus opening their (11) understanding.

You seem to ignore where Jesus asked Paul why he was persecuting Him as he was persecuting the B.O.C..

dodge

Pretty bad error, since he feels the need to LIE constantly about what others believe.... even though he should know better by now.

nah, I aint a MADist and I have not made Paul my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Paul as that is uniquely MAD.

I do not FORCE scripture out of context and ignore Jesus' teachings again uniquely MAD.

SaulToPaul 2

Jesus was a minister of both Jews and gentiles according to scripture. See what happens when you only follow Paul ?

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

SaulToPaul 2

Hello , the 12 could not instruct Paul because PAUL was persecuting the B.O.C., and after the message had been established by Jesus opening their (11) understanding.

You seem to ignore where Jesus asked Paul why he was persecuting Him as he was persecuting the B.O.C..

Huh?

dodge

Try it again !

Scripture says Jesus was a minister to both Jews and gentiles and that was recorded before Paul was born.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I came to the knowledge of truth in 1978 when I placed my faith in Jesus and have not looked back since that evening.
Salvation and coming unto the knowledge of the truth are not the same thing.
Notice:

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

SaulToPaul 2

Try it again !

Scripture says Jesus was a minister to both Jews and gentiles and that was recorded before Paul was born.

Matthew 15:24 (KJV)

I think Dodgeism is in error.

Status
Not open for further replies.