If Evolution

Greg Jennings

Here is something for you to think about. If the Dino's lived millions of years ago, then how can soft tissue be found in them?

Excellent preservation. There is no living tissue remaining. Just "soft" tissue like proteins from tendons and ligaments. Iron-rich Dino blood helps to preserve, but excellent preservation is possible regardless. A peat bog can mummify a creature more or less indefinitely

Greg Jennings

You dismiss ideas because of where they come from. You have no interest in a rational discussion.

Says the guy refusing to answer any question.

You are perhaps the biggest hypocrite I've ever known.

You going to dodge my question to you again now? Show me a Dino found alongside a mammal species alive today in the fossil record. You said you could. So do it

Greg Jennings

I guess that you're not that smart after all.

So to you, being smart means you know EVERYTHING?

I think one should always be able to admit when they DONT know something. I guess to you that's stupidity, but to me it's just being honest. I thought you christians were all about honesty until I came here.

Anyway RD, keep doing whatever is necessary to keep your head DEEP in that sand. You don't much seem interesting in a conversations

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian suggests:
Let's test that belief. Give us any two major groups of organisms, said to be evolutionarily connected, that lack transitionals.

Show us what you have.

(Humans and apes mentioned)

Australopithecines are nicely transitional between humans and other apes. We can discuss why, in detail, if anyone wants to see that.

Anyone else want to try?

CherubRam

Excellent preservation. There is no living tissue remaining. Just "soft" tissue like proteins from tendons and ligaments. Iron-rich Dino blood helps to preserve, but excellent preservation is possible regardless. A peat bog can mummify a creature more or less indefinitely

They did find DNA fragments.

CherubRam

Barbarian suggests:
Let's test that belief. Give us any two major groups of organisms, said to be evolutionarily connected, that lack transitionals.

Show us what you have.

Australopithecines fit nicely between humans and other apes. Would you like to see the list of transitional features in Australopithecines?

Who's "slim?" Did you mean the creationist misconception that humans evolved from slime?

Actually, fish evolved into tetrapods, land vertebrates, not humans. That was later. But Acanthostega is a great transitional form between fish and tetrapods. Want to learn about the transitional features of Acanthostega?

While the existence of all these transitional forms is compelling evidence for evolution, what's even more compelling is that there are no transitional forms where they shouldn't be. No feathered mammals, no arthropods with bones, no whales with gills.

That's a much more devastating blow against YE creationism.

Your links are missing, and artist depictions do not count as science.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(Barbarian shows transitional forms between humans and other apes, and between fish and tetrapods)

Your links are missing,

You just learned otherwise. Would you like me to show you how they are transitional, or are you just hoping that stonewalling and denial will save the day for you?

and artist depictions do not count as science.

As you learned earlier, these are physical remains of transitionals. However, scientific illustrations have been part of science for hundreds of years.

As you now see, it's not just the fact that all these transitional forms exist, it's that there are no transitional forms where there shouldn't be any, according to evolutionary theory.

Even honest creationists readily admit that there are all these transitional forms. No point in denying the fact.

CherubRam

(Barbarian shows transitional forms between humans and other apes, and between fish and tetrapods)

You just learned otherwise. Would you like me to show you how they are transitional, or are you just hoping that stonewalling and denial will save the day for you?

As you learned earlier, these are physical remains of transitionals. However, scientific illustrations have been part of science for hundreds of years.

As you now see, it's not just the fact that all these transitional forms exist, it's that there are no transitional forms where there shouldn't be any, according to evolutionary theory.

Even honest creationists readily admit that there are all these transitional forms. No point in denying the fact.

Your funny.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
There are also other places on the Internet where you can read about it.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017...ion-year-old-dinosaur-protein-milestone-paper
The paper indicates that protein fragments were found. Not DNA.
Which does not mean that DNA fragments will ever be found in dino tissue, but I think DNA is much more fragile than proteins.
However, even finding dinosaur DNA fragments does not make Ken Ham's analysis---man and dinosaurs living together on Noah's Boat---accurate.

CherubRam

Which does not mean that DNA fragments will ever be found in dino tissue, but I think DNA is much more fragile than proteins.
However, even finding dinosaur DNA fragments does not make Ken Ham's analysis---man and dinosaurs living together on Noah's Boat---accurate.

Apologies to people keen on reviving extinct dinosaurs, but researchers have never recovered dinosaur DNA, which is necessary for cloning. But, intriguingly, they have found fragments of mystery DNA in dinosaur bone, experts told Live Science. ... It's no surprise that dinosaur remains contain DNA, she said.Apr 28, 2016

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

I suppose if you don't know much about biology, it's an understandable mistake.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
So we're still unable to find evolutionary change without a known transitional forms.

Can anyone think of even one? There are still a few, but they are getting fewer and fewer.

Anyone else want to try?

6days

The Barbarian said:
So we're still unable to find evolutionary change without a known transitional forms.
Can anyone think of even one?
Sure, but it depends if you want to trust God's Word and science... or, secularists like Richard Dawkins circular 'logic' (and his comment that it is only an appearance of sudden planting of fossils).

God's Word tells us "For in six days the LORD made the heavens, the earth, the sea, and everything in them; but on the seventh day he rested. That is why the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart as holy."